despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Quick summary about how I felt about game so far. Spoiler ALERT, will review game in future.

Characters that I didn't like (not to be confused with hate) Alison,Cyrah,Inalia,Nancy
Other than these 4 characters I enjoyed playing with others. But still there are somethings I really didn't get and like.

Why TiQiana mentioned as BiGender if we can't see her male form, since her family also don't like to change their gender what's the point of this feature? Did devs consider gay option?

About Keiko, I mean she is the only MTF character yet she wanted to go post op. Funny part is that I played with her dick now she wanted to be futanari..... I laughed too hard for that to be honest. Being MFT was her thing, if you didn't play with her dick she will be another female ingame. I hoped she would stay as she is right now, but hey that's my opinion.

Nancy wanted to Dillion experince pain? Yet she says she only loves Dillion? What kind of derranged love is that? Also Dillion accepted that cuckholding too fast.

I love that facet you can flat out say NO to your ex for sex, thanks for that.

So far I really enjoyed game. Hope to see in future.

Reactions: Paapi

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
really enjoyed this game when i played it, i hope there will be an update sometime soon

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey envixer How are things?
For The Dreamwriter have you ever considered including a replay scene gallery? To easily go callback to the story scenes, like the dates and character developing moments. Instead of reloading old saves from way back. Or in the "M.A.D's Information" chart maybe add something like a short Diary, detailing main story events with the characters as quick reminder for players.
Also for the M.A.D's Information maybe add photos of the characters faces to go with their names.

Reactions: xcribr

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I'am not really a fan of black/asian protagonists, so i guess i'am gonna skip this one and keep waiting for new home vol. 2.
By Asian do you mean Mongolian(mainly Chinese, Japanese)? There are hundreds of cultures with varieties of mixed reces. Many people think that only Mongolians lives in Asia

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Ok, so The Dreamwriter is officially on hold.

The main reason for this is that I'm going to re-code the game from scratch to remove the free-roam elements. At this stage, they're getting in the way of the story.

After it's reworked, and I have a decent amount of new content, it'll be back.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Ok, so The Dreamwriter is officially on hold.

The main reason for this is that I'm going to re-code the game from scratch to remove the free-roam elements. At this stage, they're getting in the way of the story.

After it's reworked, and I have a decent amount of new content, it'll be back.
Take all the time you need, games like this are worth the wait.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Everything is avoidable. You can do a fully chaste, sexless playthrough, if that's your thing :)
You should have a special ending for this playthrough that results in a spontaneous mass orgy (that's avoidable, of course).

I like A New Home, so I'm gonna check this out.
Quick question though: in this build, have we reached the "hot-dogging her head-grooves" scene yet?
I'm just assuming that's gonna happen at some point, because ... well look at her!
Plus, opportunity for jokes about "giving head," right?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
You should have a special ending for this playthrough that results in a spontaneous mass orgy (that's avoidable, of course).

I like A New Home, so I'm gonna check this out.
Quick question though: in this build, have we reached the "hot-dogging her head-grooves" scene yet?
I'm just assuming that's gonna happen at some point, because ... well look at her!
Plus, opportunity for jokes about "giving head," right?
Heh. Not that far yet, but updates will have to wait a while. I'm hoping I'll have the time to get back into it soon, though.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Heh. Not that far yet, but updates will have to wait a while. I'm hoping I'll have the time to get back into it soon, though.
Yeah, I posted that right away, then I read through everything. My dad died last October and my brother and I still going through his stuff. He was a BIG reader. Sorry about your mom. It's never easy.
On the game, I'm glad to hear the "on hold" is for a re-design and not code for "about to be abandoned." Meanwhile, I'm ready to start Ch.2 of A New Home. I do really enjoy your writing; thanks for sharing it with us.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes