Aug 17, 2019
Also if you look in the link in his sig it will take you to the thread, if you go to the last few pages you will find that he will be starting work on chapter 2 by the end of the year, im presuming IF this project get near completion before then.
well that's sort of good news. I like this game but I like A New Home more.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Just FYI

Updates will be delayed. My mum passed away, and I'm going to take some time to take care of my dad.

Thank you for understanding.
Sorry to hear that Envixer, take your time. Thinking of you and your family, take care.

Reactions: xcribr

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Just FYI

Updates will be delayed. My mum passed away, and I'm going to take some time to take care of my dad.

My deepest sympathy. To you and your family I wish strength and comfort in this difficult time.

wingblade13

Apr 26, 2018
Sorry to hear that mate, take as much time as you need ok. And remember you have alot of friends here for you if you need us.

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Just FYI

my condolences hope everything works out take as much time as you need though it would be very much appreciated if u keep us updated here

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just a quick update:

I'm having to move home, but things should normalise in a couple of weeks, and I'll be able to work on games again. I'll update here when I start working again!

Reactions: Jimbog

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I like the game so far. I'm trying to upgrade my friends at the current moment. I just wanted to make a point about the dream sequences...
'Hey Holly, I've got some potentially life-saving information to share with you. I can't tell it to you yet because I'm not strong enough and don't really know how many other characters I need to try and bang before I can, including you. Best of luck in the bubble, hope you don't die before I find the strength to tell you (even though I can still fuck your avatar). Smooches'

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes