4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Great start, love the models and the texture of the mothers skin is amazing. Would of been nice for sex scene but lets hope for a few in the next update.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Since the author asked for feedback, here are my 2 cents:

Short version: the story seems interesting and has a lot of potential. I would definitely be interested in playing a future update. For the tags / fetishes list, it might be a good idea to create a list with current tags and planned tags, so that people don't get disappointed

Pros:

• I liked the writing, which is the most important thing in a story.

Cons:

• I think this version is a bit too short for anyone to draw a meaningful conclusion.
  • I'm not a fan of Bethany's model. Besides her aesthetics not really being my cup of tea, judging by the story she should be in her early 40's but she looks around 50-60. (Looking at the other comments I seem to be in a minority, but, hey, this is my review.)
  • The "mom-son" thing might be a problem if you're looking to earn money from the game as most sites like Patreon have a problem with the incest stuff.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Put my step here because i want to know what's next going on to the pair of mother & daughter, and also the step-mother, and the future mother-in-law too, yes, so many "mother" here :FacePalm:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
From what I'm reading this game will have the label that nobody seems to want to name. Come on, the bride will be stolen by the maid and she will put on, or not, an excuse to avoid putting the three-letter tag.
I may be wrong although I doubt it. Not for me

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Well I like femdom. Too early to say what direction this game really has though. Could be mainly lezdom from the look of it. Nevertheless will definitely keeping an eye on the next release.

Reactions: bulifun

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
The intro made me curious enough to see what's coming! I wouldn't mind seeing how the maid wraps the two new guests around her finger, the daughter of the house seemed already about to give in. I like the renders as well, they seem to be a different style than what I've seen so far in VNs.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
trdx 1 is our girlfriend, 2 is one of her mother (can't remember if real mother or step-mother), 3 is our mother

Reactions: trdx
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes