4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Marc Antony

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Wow, I appreciate all the attention and thoughts on this sample! I thought maybe three or four people would look at it. I understand that with so little story presented it has given rise to many wildly different theories in this thread and an impression that's not true to where I wanted to take it. It's always difficult to remember that since I have an idea of what happens and who these characters are with their associated motivations it's all obvious to me - but anyone besides me going in blind can only draw from what's here.

This was mostly a test of there's an audience for my style of visual novel and if the models appealed to anyone. Getting this level of fidelity in the renders takes a decent amount of time and effort. I hope at least some think it's worth it. I will definitely be adding some more context in these short scene segments to flesh out the story. I was hesitant to do so and run the risk of becoming extremely verbose without much happening. Looking at it now and the responses here I think there's still plenty of room for non-sexual character interactions before I hit a tolerance limit of the audience. If you don't think that's the case I still welcome feedback.

Thank you again for trying it out. I spent a lot of time crafting Bethany and the other models and I will definitely be making use of them and hopefully giving some good content to come.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Wow, I appreciate all the attention and thoughts on this sample! I thought maybe three or four people would look at it. I understand that with so little story presented it has given rise to many wildly different theories in this thread and an impression that's not true to where I wanted to take it. It's always difficult to remember that since I have an idea of what happens and who these characters are with their associated motivations it's all obvious to me - but anyone besides me going in blind can only draw from what's here.

This was mostly a test of there's an audience for my style of visual novel and if the models appealed to anyone. Getting this level of fidelity in the renders takes a decent amount of time and effort. I hope at least some think it's worth it. I will definitely be adding some more context in these short scene segments to flesh out the story. I was hesitant to do so and run the risk of becoming extremely verbose without much happening. Looking at it now and the responses here I think there's still plenty of room for non-sexual character interactions before I hit a tolerance limit of the audience. If you don't think that's the case I still welcome feedback.

Thank you again for trying it out. I spent a lot of time crafting Bethany and the other models and I will definitely be making use of them and hopefully giving some good content to come.
Let me give you my 2 cents:
- No problem from my end with a slow burn. If after a year there's still no sexual content, people might start getting impatient though :LOL: Also, unless they really do something for the story, resist the temptation to use dream sequences to give people some sexual content. From what I've seen most players (including myself) aren't particularly fans of those.
- I've noticed there are a lot of players that want to have a clear picture about what kind of content will be or won't be in the game at any point in time. So, assuming you have a good idea about that already and insofar as it won't spoil the story too much to share it, you might want to indicate a bit which way the story is going to go. It will save you some (let's put it nicely) grumbling or even upset players later on.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Look-see

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
If this doesn't get the Fantasy, Monster Girl, and Mind Control tags, I'll be very surprised.

Ana Sophia is a straight up succubus.

The only question is how MC is going to be affected. I'm hoping the Duumvirate is MC and Ana Sophia.

Reactions: EZ8lt

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
the game looks great, the story seems pretty solid. the only thing bothering me the MC Mother, her face looks kinda off for some reason might be the nose. Other than that all the other ladies looks great. Love the maid.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
The Duumvirate [v0.15]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: M@ximus

Marc Antony

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
And yes, I hear a lot of peoples' concerns about posting what future tags are probably going to be to avoid unnecessary disappointment. I am hoping to decide on that within the next week or so. While the next preview build will be unlikely to feature a new setting or new characters besides the ones already introduced I will be expanding the dialog and smoothing out how quick everything was to create a proper introduction.

I think this will also more closely inform the audience of what sort of story this VN will have to either affirm or temper their expectations.

Thanks for the support and kind words so far.

samp75_0.jpg

Reactions: trdx

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
And yes, I hear a lot of peoples' concerns about posting what future tags are probably going to be to avoid unnecessary disappointment. I am hoping to decide on that within the next week or so. While the next preview build will be unlikely to feature a new setting or new characters besides the ones already introduced I will be expanding the dialog and smoothing out how quick everything was to create a proper introduction.

I think this will also more closely inform the audience of what sort of story this VN will have to either affirm or temper their expectations.

Thanks for the support and kind words so far.

View attachment 1087252
Yeah, see her face looks kinda jacked up. unless that's intentional.

SilX

May 15, 2019
I need more.

Hope you make it big with his game, cuz it seems a great concept you're developing in here! :d

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The idea of the evil maid is very good, but don't make her look evil, make her look and behave like an angel ....of death!!!
The impact would be 10 times stronger. The perfect maid that looks so nice and caring but who can crush you like a cockroach.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Whow the new version is very good, i love it, far better image quality and improved scenario.
I can't wait to have more of it!

Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
Guess I gotta wait for Android port I hope it'll be worth the wait ok the game is bomb especially that old milf lawd

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh yeah that good old momma looks great, can't wait to share my deapest love with her.
i'm tired of those milf's that look like teens with huge fake melon tits

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes