4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Judging by the name of the game and the female domination tag, I suspect that I will have to share toys with the servant.

Considering how such alliances ended in ancient Rome, at the end of the plot (or in the course of the plot) there will be a constant war for these toys.

So far, judging by the character of MC in this version of the game, he has little chance in this war.

I hope the author knows what he is doing. I’m afraid it’s going to slip into a cuck simulator.

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
"* Female Domination tag is supposed to be in regards to women dominating other women. While the player character may experience some limited interactions on the other side of the coin this will be part of introductory sequences for the story to fit together. It is not the primary goal for the player character to be submissive to any other specific character. The clue is in the name of this visual novel."

Ah, I'm out. Seems highly unlikely now that the maid will be riding the shit outta the MC. Would have been great to see a "power struggle" between them of who's dominating who. But alas this doesn't seem like that'll be the game which is a shame.

I wish there was another term for Female Domination on females as Female domination to me is aggressive or amazon-esque women draining men.

Dec 27, 2020
Judging by the name of the game and the female domination tag, I suspect that I will have to share toys with the servant.

Considering how such alliances ended in ancient Rome, at the end of the plot (or in the course of the plot) there will be a constant war for these toys.

So far, judging by the character of MC in this version of the game, he has little chance in this war.

I hope the author knows what he is doing. I’m afraid it’s going to slip into a cuck simulator.
So true. But formally they hold all the same power. If that will be the case. An alliance.
I found that interesting to be honest. And I am a Maledom with no interest in sharing.
I hope we don't go through too much malesub stuff to learn how to become a D.:rolleyes:
Don't blame me being a sub isn't my kink. I don't blame you either. No kink shaming here.
We need the planned Tags. We have to know in which direction it goes. Without spoilers of curse.

Reactions: Llawless

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
Very Nice first (and a half:p ) release, renders are good and the story is quite interesting so far, let's see what this brings, will definitely keep an eye on the future releases.

Keep up the good work ! :)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If you are not afraid to wait your turn in line no problem!!
I just asked my wife to not perform activities in common places, i don't want to eat in the kitchen while she got fucked on the table. I'm not kidding i just told her that 2 weeks ago when she braught her boyfriend at home, it was funny to watch the face of the guy when i told her so!!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So true. But formally they hold all the same power. If that will be the case. An alliance.
I found that interesting to be honest. And I am a Maledom with no interest in sharing.
I hope we don't go through too much malesub stuff to learn how to become a D.:rolleyes:
Don't blame me being a sub isn't my kink. I don't blame you either. No kink shaming here.
We need the planned Tags. We have to know in which direction it goes. Without spoilers of curse.
I agree that we need planned tags.

Judging by the developer's notes, he is afraid to say an extra word so as not to scare people away.
But here is the situation when you need to voice plans for the game, and scare away those people who do not like it, than provoke speculation on this topic.

And about the alliance. I believe in alliances that share power, influence and money. And then, they are very fragile.

It's too early to judge, but what kind of alliance can there be if the other side tries in every possible way to fuck your girlfriend and mother?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
What's the problem beeing a cuck, i'm a happy cuck since 10 years IRL and my wife also is a cuck, we still live together and have fun. Last week my wife was mad because her friend was flirting with my girlfriend.
That's life so be it !!
Honestly there's nothing wrong with being a cuck.. If that's what you enjoy, more power too you.

But for games and stuff, it's better if it's avoidable IF the dev can handle both paths..

And as it's been said a few times it's better if the dev reveals that kind of tag in early development.

Dec 27, 2020
It's too early to judge, but what kind of alliance can there be if the other side tries in every possible way to fuck your girlfriend and mother?
Ohhh you are so right with that. We will see.

Judging by the developer's notes, he is afraid to say an extra word so as not to scare people away.
But here is the situation when you need to voice plans for the game, and scare away those people who do not like it...
In my opinion that is the way it should be done.
He has to scare those people away which he doesn't plan to catering to.
If not he will get more disappointment in the long run than joy.
Generally speaking I don't consider support any game when I don't get a rough direction in which the story and gameplay heading.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
This is a interesting prologue with an NPC that has a different power dynamic than is the norm. It looks set up at the moment as the GF's family/staff v the MC, GF and his mom. The next couple of updates should be enough to tell us where this story plans to go. Good luck Marc Antony

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Response to spoiler and my general opinion.

How not to market. Have the title picture of a woman at an angle that is taken almost from a kneeling looking up at her perspective, that in a sense creates a sense you are less, not equal which even subconsciously people will pick up on even if they are not aware of it.

The name, you explained it but does that picture align with that name ?? I will hazard a guess most people did not even know that term. But I yield, you would need to research to be sure.

The whole avoidance and unwilling nature to discuss the future tags at the beginning or direction, then a week or so later you reveal slightly more about the direction. Why did you just not wait the extra week and publish and then reveal the extra things you were willing to share. Rather than having a week of confusion as you got your ducks in a row.

These in my eyes are marketing errors. From design, to first steps in implementation. Now I would assume, yet again you would need to do research, but from initial reaction drove away people not wanting to be dominated or be submissive and are left with femdom people or one guy above who refers to himself as a cuck. What type of genre do you think they will
pushing for more and more. ??

Now, my suggestion which you can take or not take, think very carefully how you present your ideas or vision in the future and what you want to reveal or portray. Humans of course will discuss what they see and how things are laid out in games, not what might happen in the future. For instance and this is a clearly made up scenario, you have the early game where the maid is top of the mountain using all the women and the man is weaker and not really dominant, do you think people are not going to reference that and go that is not for them, or do you think people are going to say the author vaguely referenced a while back it won't always be like this and everyone should keep faith. Equally you will have possibly people excited by that set up and eager for more and when most of the audience might be made up of that for some time. You might feel the need to cater to that.

Now I have not played your game, I just gave you an outsiders perspective from reading the thread and from that interaction I have decided not to. Do as you wish. I would advise you to start thinking of the game as a brand, that would entail the overview picture, to how you are revealing everything. Take care.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
didnt played yet , but after reading comments iw ould like to ask before,if realy is MC some weakling cucko dominated by female?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
didnt played yet , but after reading comments iw ould like to ask before,if realy is MC some weakling cucko dominated by female?
From the opening prologue that is presented here, the MC will be in a scenario that he is surrounded by many females. Whether he is weak or will be dominated, is yet to be seen. I'd say give it a try and see what you think.

Reactions: laeg

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
After reading the spoilers from what the dev said I'll give it another try, I played the very beginning but stopped because it felt like it was a black-mail/forced femdom and I don't like that type of thing, I mean I'm all for Femdom but consent is important for me (yes even in games) or it is just plain abuse, I'll check it out again, maybe I'm wrong but that is how it felt the first time the maid came into the scene, hopefully, I'm wrong.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
While everyone's being free with advice, I'll give you mine: Just make your story. You'll never make everyone happy so don't even try. Storyboard your ideas then stick to the premise/plot and plow forward.

If you're creating something for art's sake, you'll let the complaining just slide right off your back. If you're making something to generate cash flow, slap an Incest and Harem label on it (and maybe throw in a School Setting tag), keep the tension low and don't threaten the MC's position, have him cheat and philander without consequence and you're all set.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
While everyone's being free with advice, I'll give you mine: Just make your story. You'll never make everyone happy so don't even try. Storyboard your ideas then stick to the premise/plot and plow forward.

If you're creating something for art's sake, you'll let the complaining just slide right off your back. If you're making something to generate cash flow, slap an Incest and Harem label on it (and maybe throw in a School Setting tag), keep the tension low and don't threaten the MC's position, have him cheat and philander without consequence and you're all set.
I... actually second that, also liked the sig and agree with it.

For real though dev makes your story as you want it to be, that is important, make a plan, have at least an idea where you want it to go and stick to it, even if some people(like me if my impressions are correct) decide not to play the game for whatever reason the product will probably have higher quality if you do you, edit: and that will attract people, it might take time but it will.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
This was an excellent prologue and I am very excited to help this maid corrupt these women. Definitely one to watch.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After reading the spoilers from what the dev said I'll give it another try, I played the very beginning but stopped because it felt like it was a black-mail/forced femdom and I don't like that type of thing, I mean I'm all for Femdom but consent is important for me (yes even in games) or it is just plain abuse, I'll check it out again, maybe I'm wrong but that is how it felt the first time the maid came into the scene, hopefully, I'm wrong.
It's not about blackmail and really hard stuff but more about some rich people who play a game of master slave for fun but with the risk of some unexpected consequences. But it's only from what i saw in the prologue.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes