4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Alright, this game got to me, so I just felt I had to write a comment, so please allow me to rant for a bit while my mind's still in semi-turmoil.

This happens to me every once in a while, where I come across something in a game or a show or simply encounter some idea that just stirs something and I can't rest or stop thinking about it for a couple of days. I'm not gonna lie, the game so far is extremely short and is somewhat rough around the edges, but the scenario with the maid actually triggered something in me that got my heart pumping, so I wanted to acknowledge that and maybe vent and process a little bit. (Spoilers ahead)

First there's the element of having the servant take over the aristocrats who are supposed to stand above her. This is great, power reversals like that always have and always will excite me, and this scenario is a powerful, classic case of that. Then there's also the idea of the daughter getting subjugated in front of her mother while she is powerless to stop it. Again, this is great all around, from the daughter's side of being the party that comes in and could be the savior of the situation only to end up falling for the dominatrix themselves, to the parent's perspective of feeling completely helpless, watching the same woman that's taking over your life sink her claws into your daughter as well, with the added feeling of failure at not only being unable to protect your daughter, but actually bringing this upon her by your own weakness when you let this woman take over the household. The dominant-woman-takes-over-your-loved-ones and the potential-savior-coming-in-gets-dommed-too are scenarios I love and have actively been searching for more of, so while I can point out both positives and negatives about the execution of it here, the overall scenario absolutely works for me.

The part that I think caught me by surprise though, is the game-gone-too-far aspect of it. In particular, the moment the lady comes to confront her maid and tell her to stop this game only to end up kissing her feet again. After thinking about it, I believe that's what really got my heart stirring. That's the moment the game turns into reality, the moment you realize that you really are losing control, that there is actual danger here, and you may have gone too far to climb back out now. And then of course your failure to fight back gets reinforced when the maid goes after your daughter, and a new element of danger is introduced as the stakes of your failure rise... I just think it's a really efficient way to cut the eroticism with genuine fear, which enhances the experience tremendously. At least it worked for me in this case. Given the impact this game has had on me since I played it yesterday, I'm sure it's inevitable that some of these concepts will eventually creep into my own ideas, so I just wanted to give this game a shout out for providing something powerful I can draw erotic inspiration from.

All that being said, I do have to lament the fact that the rest of the game is likely not going to be for me. I only like playing as the submissive in dom/sub interactions. If this game will have a path where the MC and his mom fail to rescue his girlfriend and her mom and stepmom from the clutches of their maid and instead get manipulated and fall under her influence themselves, this could be a seriously erotic experience for me. But given that the dev said the MC isn't going to be submissive, I get the feeling we're eventually going to ruin the maid's, and by extension my own, fun. Still, I appreciate the warning so I can adjust my expectations in advance, and even if the game won't be my cup of tea in the long run, I did want to acknowledge what was here already that I liked.

Alright, I think that's all I have to say about it for now. Good luck to the dev, as I said the game may not turn into what I wish in the end, but know that you still had quite an impact with the scenario you laid out. Cheers!

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
The dominant-woman-takes-over-your-loved-ones and the potential-savior-coming-in-gets-dommed-too are scenarios I love and have actively been searching for more of, so while I can point out both positives and negatives about the execution of it here, the overall scenario absolutely works for me.
This is what I was extremely hoping for but alas the dev comments reveal it's very unlikely that this is the case. Even some form or variation would be exciting. Oh well.

Reactions: NanasBananas

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
even after new developer information about game idk what to think about this, it looks like he want made game with NTR elements, but he dont want to confirm it cause he will not get support (probably think that ppl will not found out when it will be added in game???)

slow story building so no sex scenes? ok, what exactly is bad about (for example) to have sex with your GF?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After that prologue i see more some manipulation, the domina will play with her toys, make them do what they would never do, like making your girlfriend fuck with your mother while your are watching.
I see this game going to some BDSM domination play, nothing really forced so soft NTR.

Dec 27, 2020
After that prologue i see more some manipulation, the domina will play with her toys, make them do what they would never do, like making your girlfriend fuck with your mother while your are watching.
I see this game going to some BDSM domination play, nothing really forced so soft NTR.
Let me be very bold here.
I have a feeling we are "going" nowhere. We as a community did ask a very simple question: "What are the future tags." And didn't get an answer. I found that strange. No offense to you Marc Antony but I think that's strange.
It can't be that difficult.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Why would you need to know the future tags, he just started this game so wait and see.
I prefer he develops his game after his own choices and not to satisfy or anger a certain group of people.
The worst that can happen are people who come and say i gave you money, i want this or that.

Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Why would you need to know the future tags, he just started this game so wait and see.
I prefer he develops his game after his own choices and not to satisfy or anger a certain group of people.
The worst that can happen are people who come and say i gave you money, i want this or that.
With all due respect, no one says they want certain tags.
Nobody teaches the author how to tell his story and make his own game.
Nobody wants spoilers.

People are asking to clarify in which direction the game is moving.
Very simple.

Logic dictates that if the audience did not like the prologue, there would be no such request.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Why should he clarify, so you can decide if you want to support it or not i guess ?
Next step is, i want to read the scenario because i don't like espresso, they should drink tea!!

• Angry
Reactions: mofonistik

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Why should he clarify, so you can decide if you want to support it or not i guess ?
Next step is, i want to read the scenario because i don't like espresso, they should drink tea!!
By analogy. In fact, a writer is asked the genre of his book.
Is this a spoiler?

What exactly is your dissatisfaction? That part of the people will not like something?
So that's okay. That is life.
Each has its own tastes and each story has its own audience.
Those who like it will gladly support it. And maybe I will be among them.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Quote said:
All that being said, I do have to lament the fact that the rest of the game is likely not going to be for me. I only like playing as the submissive in dom/sub interactions.

You've got a game that the subs won't like because the guy is supposedly going to end up being dominant, and the dominant people don't like because the mc is a bitch watching someone else dominate his girlfriend, family and girlfriends family. That's what I've got from reading this thread, have I got it right? If so then this seems like a classic case of not knowing your audience.

Watching other people dominate people you're supposed to care about is for a particular type of person. That is the polar opposite type of person to those who are dominant themselves.

That's gonna be rough to pull off my dude, good luck.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Pretty interesting prologue. Tags aren't supposed to be included until the game actually has that content, but players should know what kind of game they are getting.

So even if there is a mystery in the story, players should generally know if the player is going to be dominant/submissive/have choice/varies/whatever, and whether there are multiple paths. Sorry if that seems like it spoils it, but setting expectations is important so that people don't get upset.

As for the story, I like the idea that things are getting out of control. Maybe things moved a bit too fast in the prologue with the girlfriend or the maid should get more time to corrupt her before the boyfriend shows up, but still a good premise.

Personally I like the idea that the clock is ticking as the maid corrupts people, and the MC is likely to fall to her as well. Maybe there is a way to start countering her, but it's not easy.

Based on the title, I think the maid and MC will vie for power over the others with some kind of eventual showdown, which sounds great. But who knows.

Oct 31, 2019
Played it, thought it was pretty great! Continue on with your vision! (y)

It is good you are on subscribestar too :coffee:

Edit: Since above comments seem to be focusing on what they would like in the future, I will add to the wish list an option to be able to play the mother, rather than the son.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After reading the spoilers from what the dev said I'll give it another try, I played the very beginning but stopped because it felt like it was a black-mail/forced femdom and I don't like that type of thing, I mean I'm all for Femdom but consent is important for me (yes even in games) or it is just plain abuse, I'll check it out again, maybe I'm wrong but that is how it felt the first time the maid came into the scene, hopefully, I'm wrong.
I have not seen any forced abuse or domination, just people liking to be dominated and a domina who seems interested in expanding her domination on the whole family, for the moment her single weapons are her ass and caressing hands and a lot of persuasion.
I expect a lot of funny bdsm and femdom and incest and a happy family enjoying themselves !

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I have not seen any forced abuse or domination, just people liking to be dominated and a domina who seems interested in expanding her domination on the whole family, for the moment her single weapons are her ass and caressing hands and a lot of persuasion.
I expect a lot of funny bdsm and femdom and incest and a happy family enjoying themselves !
I tried it out again, but yeah if it doesn't have supernatural shit in it this beginning makes no sense, and even if it does normally mind-control or corruption powers are synonymous with lazy writing, it is not fun for me to have these types of powers or to be affected by them, there are some games that do it right but it is rare, and since I tried it before and now after a good while tried it again and there is basically no new content I'm just not gonna bother.

Thanks for the answer though.

edit: again if it doesn't have supernatural powers involved the scene with the girlfriend and maid makes 0 sense whatsoever.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You've got a game that the subs won't like because the guy is supposedly going to end up being dominant, and the dominant people don't like because the mc is a bitch watching someone else dominate his girlfriend, family and girlfriends family. That's what I've got from reading this thread, have I got it right? If so then this seems like a classic case of not knowing your audience.

Watching other people dominate people you're supposed to care about is for a particular type of person. That is the polar opposite type of person to those who are dominant themselves.

That's gonna be rough to pull off my dude, good luck.
Almost a year ago I wrote the same thing about another game, want to know what happened to that game?
It got abandoned a few weeks later.

Marc Antony

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
I tried it out again, but yeah if it doesn't have supernatural shit in it this beginning makes no sense, and even if it does normally mind-control or corruption powers are synonymous with lazy writing, it is not fun for me to have these types of powers or to be affected by them, there are some games that do it right but it is rare, and since I tried it before and now after a good while tried it again and there is basically no new content I'm just not gonna bother.

edit: again if it doesn't have supernatural powers involved the scene with the girlfriend and maid makes 0 sense whatsoever.
Well I guess I have to say I'm fairly frustrated at this point. Did you watch the first five minutes of Harry Potter with the owls delivering the Hogwarts letters, pause it, and start saying to yourself "I can't believe it owls can't deliver mail this doesn't make any sense whatsoever I just cannot understand it I can't be doin' with this I can't watch this anymore have you ever seen owls picking up letters I'm done"?

It's part of the story. It's coming. The events that are on display have a reason for having occurred that will be a part of fun to show. I almost want to do a poll: Does everyone in this thread want me to just tell them the entire story, every major interaction and plot thread, and then just say "well now you know everything so stick around for when I make the renders at some point"?

Why would you want that? As a consumer of erotica visual novels I never have. I'm interested to see what's next. That's some of the fun. I'm trying to do something different, engaging, *fun*, and sexy. It has a basic outline. Someone said something snidely above about "not knowing my audience and good luck bro" earlier in the thread. I'm not a corporate brand, I don't have a focus tested audience I'm trying and failing to appeal to. If you don't enjoy it that's fine. I don't need to hear for the fourth time from the same user that they don't enjoy it, don't understand it, and 'probably' won't play it anymore.

I feel like the more I try to make it completely clear what my goals are the more people are going to accuse me of being butthurt or ranting. I've tried to stay concise to avoid that, and avoid addressing individuals. But seriously, does the majority just want me to write the whole story down? Because I don't know what else I could do beyond what I've done to answer the questions that keep getting asked about what happens or why this or that happened.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and Gmaer

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well I guess I have to say I'm fairly frustrated at this point. Did you watch the first five minutes of Harry Potter with the owls delivering the Hogwarts letters, pause it, and start saying to yourself "I can't believe it owls can't deliver mail this doesn't make any sense whatsoever I just cannot understand it I can't be doin' with this I can't watch this anymore have you ever seen owls picking up letters I'm done"?

It's part of the story. It's coming. The events that are on display have a reason for having occurred that will be a part of fun to show. I almost want to do a poll: Does everyone in this thread want me to just tell them the entire story, every major interaction and plot thread, and then just say "well now you know everything so stick around for when I make the renders at some point"?

Why would you want that? As a consumer of erotica visual novels I never have. I'm interested to see what's next. That's some of the fun. I'm trying to do something different, engaging, *fun*, and sexy. It has a basic outline. Someone said something snidely above about "not knowing my audience and good luck bro" earlier in the thread. I'm not a corporate brand, I don't have a focus tested audience I'm trying and failing to appeal to. If you don't enjoy it that's fine. I don't need to hear for the fourth time from the same user that they don't enjoy it, don't understand it, and 'probably' won't play it anymore.

I feel like the more I try to make it completely clear what my goals are the more people are going to accuse me of being butthurt or ranting. I've tried to stay concise to avoid that, and avoid addressing individuals. But seriously, does the majority just want me to write the whole story down? Because I don't know what else I could do beyond what I've done to answer the questions that keep getting asked about what happens or why this or that happened.
Let me clarify what I'm talking about then, I was being simplistic because when I dislike a game I tend to not dwell on it but I'll start in part.

First I played this game when it was first released on this site and got pretty much the same feeling that I got from it now, I asked in here for some clarifications and people gave them so I thought it would be appropriate to try it again.

Now for why it doesn't make sense, the girlfriend was pretty clearly uncomfortable with the public show of affection between the mom and girlfriend, she also was pretty clearly put off by the maid, and then suddenly she was turned on, it was an unnatural shift of mood, so what I mean is, it makes no sense for her to go from frustrated/angry to horny in that span of time without really much going on, you tell the story you want to tell, but the way you presented it so far has not really shown where this is going or what the story is about, and that is what a prologue or 0.01 is supposed to do if my posts bothered you I'm sorry but this was the only one mentioning this so far because I decided to actually give it another try the rest was mostly asking questions or talking about how something didn't bode well from a storytelling perspective, take the criticism as you will though it makes little difference for me at this point.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I know the whole post is not directed at me, but part of it is, so go back and read what I said, point out where I am wrong or how my opinion is not valid and I will happily debate you in private pm any time at your convenience. Also, points I raised were even proven correct in posts that followed as others pretty much asked or stated things I talked about it. You might be angry that was the case and I am sensing a slight sense of irritability whether you admit to it or not. But words written can sometimes be misleading. Maybe you are just a bit upset people numerous times throughout the 7 pages of your gaming thread have asked numerous questions of you about the future tags of the game.

You don't have to reveal much of anything to anyone story wise, so stop making out like all those people were asking for your script page for page. If the MAID for instance takes your girlfriend later on without the boyfriend consent etc, that is NTR, if the maid and the boyfriend share one of the girls that is sharing etc etc,

type planned tags. NTR, SHARING ETC.

What does that reveal about the future chapters ??, nothing, it is just tags and gives the people who asked a hint of maybe whether they like the future tags or don't. If you don't want to do that or reveal anything, just say that. Now considering I only made one post so far in your thread, I know your seemingly irritable nature is not really directed at me, this will be my second post and last, unless I need to respond to something or have to give input. I took up some other points in your post admittedly not for me and directed to answer others, but that is what those people probably want, the tags for future things if you know them, not the script to your story.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Why the need of supernatural powers ??? Can't you imagine that people can get intrested in a domination without beeing forced to. Seeing someone dominate others can induce the kink of beeing also dominated.
Of course if you are reluctant to that kind of situation, you can't imagine that kind of stuff.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes