4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice game but you should create a Patreon page too, because SS currently have a limited options to subscribe, only via credit card.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Nice game but you should create a Patreon page too, because SS currently have a limited options to subscribe, only via credit card.
If he does that he has to change the game. There's an Incest tag in play.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Early days, but I like what we've seen so far. Nice looking renders. Nice diversity among the women, something I always like to see.

I wish we had a bit less time on the plane, I think the point gets sold by the time the shower happens, and the dining room scene belabors the obvious. But perhaps it won't seem so long once more of the story unfolds.

I am very interested in seeing how the remote mansion get-away unfolds, and I do hope MC's mom falls deeply into the maid's "sinister" clutches.

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If he does that he has to change the game. There's an Incest tag in play.
Yes but like other games there are "ways" to include it and to be on Patreon. I mean SS have sometimes problems even to pledge with credit card (which is the only way) and there are less people because of that but maybe this will change in future.

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
I have just finished prologue and I must say, that the game is interesting and can become very good. I will watch this game with great interest.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay, so...my issue is the GF stands up to both the mom and the step-mom. Calls out the step-mom on not being into women and is confused by thier actions towards the 'servant', then auto gets hot at the sight of the maids ass?

I am sorry but as the dev you are writing this story, you should at least know what you wrote for each character. If the GF isnt into girls then she shouldnt go damn near full on panty drop over a female ass. Second you give the GF a back bone then snatch it away just because the step mom she doesnt like gets close? Look, I get this is early development, but right now I am left asking if even the dev knows where this is going.

Just my opinion.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
That new "update" made me more confused about the story.
What is Ana-Sophia in the end ?
The first release showed us that she was some kind of Succubus : making Lorraine super weak and Tamara and Jacqueline super horny.
But here, it was just an act that Tamara and Jacqueline asked Ana-Sophia to play for them ?
In this case, why Jacqueline failed to make Ana-Sophia stop this act ? Can she said " If you don't stop, I will fire you ? "
And why Lorraine was still super weak ?

I want to say we didn't need that "update".

Marc Antony can you explain to me ?

Also, I would recommend you "Fit control" for the little problems you encounter with your characters' clothes.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
The only thing that confused me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That bit feels somewhat strange as Lorraine seems awfully composed. Oh and the couch in the plane made me chuckle ... but doesn't really matter. Looks like it could be an interesting story.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It's not about blackmail and really hard stuff but more about some rich people who play a game of master slave for fun but with the risk of some unexpected consequences. But it's only from what i saw in the prologue.
that I can get behind, again it was just the vibe it had in that scene.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Hey Dev, just wanted to say you've done a good job in the Dev Notes. You pretty much answered all my questions and allayed my concerns without me having to troll through pages of comments. Cheers for that. I'm gonna give the game a go.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It feels like a mind control story to me. As has been stated, the girlfriend resists the stepmom's advances and criticizes them, but is completely cowed by the maid and about 5 minutes away from being turned into her personal fucktoy? Coercion and persuasion doesn't do that, but mind control does.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Okay, so...my issue is the GF stands up to both the mom and the step-mom. Calls out the step-mom on not being into women and is confused by thier actions towards the 'servant', then auto gets hot at the sight of the maids ass?
You may have overlooked the possibility of the supernatural. Lorraine contemplates the maid's behavior has changed since she last visited. I would guess that the maid has been possessed or found some type of artifact which would explain her relatively sudden ability to command her previous employers and those around her. Time will tell, of course.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
View attachment 1095537

* Female Domination tag is supposed to be in regards to women dominating other women. While the player character may experience some limited interactions on the other side of the coin this will be part of introductory sequences for the story to fit together. It is not the primary goal for the player character to be submissive to any other specific character. The clue is in the name of this visual novel.

* I would ask that people not posit their theories of the story's content as fact, go on long rants as if their theories are fact, and then other people not start quoting each other that 'this is why they don't like the game'. This may confuse new players. I am a one person development team and I am the only one who knows the story beats. Everyone is free to speculate, I'm just asking to try not to get mad about a 'fact' you made up yourself.[/spoiler]
Honestly, if you want to avoid speculation (and I can totally understand that it pisses you off, if someone speculates and goes on a rant from there), the best way would be to give clear indications what people can expect from this game. Not details of the story, but simply whether there will be NTR with your girlfriend, whether the MC can actually gain the high ground against the maid etc..
After I read your notes, I still don't know what to expect as some of your explanation just seemed to skirt along certain lines, without wanting to actually use terms people could react negatively to.
And that doesn't make much sense, because once this turns out to be a complete NTR game, where you can't even save your girlfriend from being dominated by the maid and the MC actually becomes second fiddle to her, it will just piss of people more. I understand that you might be going for both MC and Maid ruling it out over the other female characters, BUT the road to getting there is also important for many people here.

So IF this is gonna be what happens saying it clearly would be better.
I, for one, would be fine with sharing the other women with the maid, but not the MC's girlfriend or his Mom, unless it is as part of a harem where the MC calls the shots. (I would be fine with taking them back from the maid, but then the MC would have to dominate her as well, she'd have to "pay" for taking what is his)
I don't demand this happens, it is your game, but before investing time and possibly more into the game, I do need to know for certain which direction this will take. And yes, I understand that you don't want to spoil the story, but at least the upcoming tags should be clear then.

I don't mean to attack you btw. it's just that if you are familiar with these forums, you will know that there is a very vocal group here who loses it if another character so much as touches any other women in the game and the best way to avoid outrage later on is to make clear what will be in the game.

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 1095537

The full prologue has been released! See OP for details

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why the cloak and dagger? :unsure: Why not put future tags and stop people from jumping to conclusions?

If it’s going to be a cuckold or some kind of "female NTR" game as it appears to be, then just say so, no problem, your game it’s yours after all, you can do whatever you want. Just don’t try to bait people who may not enjoy certain fetishes.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

I am sorry but as the dev you are writing this story, you should at least know what you wrote for each character. If the GF isnt into girls then she shouldnt go damn near full on panty drop over a female ass. Second you give the GF a back bone then snatch it away just because the step mom she doesnt like gets close? Look, I get this is early development, but right now I am left asking if even the dev knows where this is going.

Just my opinion.
ok, after reading this I'll wait more before I try this game again, this doesn't bode well.

Reactions: EZ8lt

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
If the game is not about the MC getting femdom'd, and the male MC will dom women, I don't think the "femdom" tag is really relevant here.
There are already scenes of a woman taking a very dominant role. The MC literally cannot be a lesbian, but the lesbian tag has been amply demonstrated. It's about the scenes in the game, not the MC alone.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes