Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
When we can play
Part 4/v0.4 went out to BobbyBoy's tier 3 and tier 4 patrons Five days ago, it will be available to tier 2 patrons in Two days, tier 1 patrons in Nine days and shared with the public/non-patrons in Sixteen days.
So guaranteed it'll be available for us pirates by then - unless one of his lower tier Patrons leaks it sooner.

It might get leaked, it also might not on account of Bobbyboy's reputation. He's friendly, communicative, open to criticism and all around pretty chill.
Plus he's still pretty new to this so his Patrons (at least the ones at Tiers 3 & 4) clearly don't wanna screw him out of the potential revenue just yet.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Part 4/v0.4 went out to BobbyBoy's tier 3 and tier 4 patrons Five days ago, it will be available to tier 2 patrons in Two days, tier 1 patrons in Nine days and shared with the public/non-patrons in Sixteen days.
So guaranteed it'll be available for us pirates by then - unless one of his lower tier Patrons leaks it sooner.

It might get leaked, it also might not on account of Bobbyboy's reputation. He's friendly, communicative, open to criticism and all around pretty chill.
Plus he's still pretty new to this so his Patrons (at least the ones at Tiers 3 & 4) clearly don't wanna screw him out of the potential revenue just yet.
People can use their imagination meanwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: giorgyo777

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Bobby is indeed an awesome dev Although he probably thinks I'm a horny pervert, but I also have my romantic moments too.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
I'm getting

Your card can't be verified right now. Please try again later.

error while trying to subscribe to his patreon page. Has anybody experienced this error?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
*Sigh* I wish I could get on SS. They just completely ignore me unfortunately.
Yeah, I don't understand theirs policy about approval of new creators. Same time staff answered me two times on my questions, but when I asked them to speed approval of one creator no reply. They lose money even they are not that big like on Patreon because of this delays with approval.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is the first I'm hearing about SS, people usually get into trouble with P@treon.
Heh that's because no one uses them, relatively speaking, so it's imagined as a grass is greener thing. Reality is they have a very clunky process for signup, also depending on how your bank works, you can get skimmed hard everytime you transfer money off.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes