eijaxx

Dec 24, 2019
All developers make a plan before starting a project. Everyone assumes the money and time invested.
However, some people complain about how much time they invest in something they wanted to do, no one asked them to do that. :LOL:

Maybe I'm wrong, who knows?

eijaxx

Dec 24, 2019
I think it's so cool to create a VN in years. It's like when you go to watch a movie, but you can only see 10% of it every 2 months or more. Of course, you pay for the movie every month. This is called support for the 7th art. ;)

...light years across the Milky Way. So fascinating.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

redbear76

May 25, 2022
Among many devs I follow Bobbyboy is a real one when it comes to communicating updates and progress and I've subbed lower tiers few times before without regrets. As much as I also want to see the content as quickly as possible, let's respect the guy and let him pay his bills so the future quality of his work doesn't suffer because of early leaks. It's not like there aren't plenty of other AVNs to distract ourselves in the meanwhile.
I think we could wait till public release time between public release is constant exactly like between release for top tier. For example if time is one month for each release then top tier take it on day 1 then public 10 days so on 11 day then next release will be on day 31 and public on day 42 so both top tier and public still wait one month.

gregorioVII

Apr 10, 2023
Playing around with models trying to get Kathryn's look right, in these I used SASE Blake which is a little off, all the sases look similar though so I'm sure I'll get it at some point...

Kathryn's Adventures in Pictures

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soooo romantic

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Among many devs I follow Bobbyboy is a real one when it comes to communicating updates and progress and I've subbed lower tiers few times before without regrets. As much as I also want to see the content as quickly as possible, let's respect the guy and let him pay his bills so the future quality of his work doesn't suffer because of early leaks. It's not like there aren't plenty of other AVNs to distract ourselves in the meanwhile.
------------------------------------

Well said. I totally agree with you. The East Block is awesome! Happy to give support. Happy weekend all!

--

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just thought of something what if Franklin is terrible at sex? If he is then I will throw him out because I'm only letting hung bulls who can satisfy Kathryn into our apartment.
and those prospective bulls are in for a shock if they think I'll let them wear condoms they either do it raw or not at all.

Jan 13, 2021
I just thought of something what if Franklin is terrible at sex? If he is then I will throw him out because I'm only letting hung bulls who can satisfy Kathryn into our apartment.
and those prospective bulls are in for a shock if they think I'll let them wear condoms they either do it raw or not at all.
......aaaaaaaand the "Kat" says....

eb8f5bca47c7ac94.jpg

:p

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes