TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You don't think I've had games that I absolutely love become abandoned? that doesn't mean he is a milker.
Bobby can't just whip out an update every month these games can be really stressful and time consuming to make not to mention expensive.

Like I said people have to understand that and wait patiently.
I get what you are saying about being patient, I think what would help people be more patient is if the devs of games in general communicated more. If you are giving money to a dev every month and you hear nothing for 5 months I personally would start getting worried. Wouldn't have to be much just say something like still working on the game got such and such done. Maybe thats just me but I like to be reassured.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You don't think I've had games that I absolutely love become abandoned? that doesn't mean he is a milker.
Bobby can't just whip out an update every month these games can be really stressful and time consuming to make not to mention expensive.

Like I said people have to understand that and wait patiently.
He also uploads a full new chapter every update, and branching paths just make it take longer the further you get, so it makes sense that his updates come out slower with every release.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hello Bob...
Don't be mistaken.. I love this game and please don't split it up in too many paths..:cool:
No release dates yet?.......
Days between updates: (btw.. Patreons pay monthly)
First release 6 Nov 2023
Second release 24 Dec 2023 (48 days)
Third release 23 Feb 2024 (61 days)
Today 22 April 2024... (60 days and counting.) No release dates yet.. only teasers
If Bob give release dates today, we will only see it on this site 30 days there after.. So 90 days?? and counting..

Analysis: (48, 61, >90?.. days)
Do I see a patten here..?? Releases are getting further apart.. so releases are getting more and more expensive..:oops::unsure::cry:
Coz.. Bob has something good here..
And the milking of Patreons has started.. 2024. Sorry to say.. Bob :mad:
Your math is absolutely correct.

And if each subsequent release has a greater render count and prettier animations and longer story, while the price per release goes up, the price per unit of quality work holds steady or even decreases.

Past that, putting out frequent communications, update reports, and heavy engagement with members is a bizarre strategy if one's goal is milking money.

Last edited:
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Posted on his Patreon 3 hours ago. I don't expect the newest version to hit here for at least a few weeks; which i thought to be in respect to the dev.

Patreon Post:
We're close

Hey guys, just letting you know that I've play tested the update and it looks good. I have sent it off to my beta tester for final checks and after that I'll upload it for $50 and $16 patrons. So I expect it to be ready tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
As much as I love this dev and want to support him, first two tiers are expensive so I will just wait for the next tier or some hero to show up <3

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
As much as I love this dev and want to support him, first two tiers are expensive so I will just wait for the next tier or some hero to show up <3
Thanks, I know it's a lot of money, but it's how I can afford to spend so much time working on it. I hate waiting for updates too. I support a dozen or so devs and there's always an update for a game I just can't justify signing up for because I'm already spending almost $200 per month lol. It gets expensive.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks, I know it's a lot of money, but it's how I can afford to spend so much time working on it. I hate waiting for updates too. I support a dozen or so devs and there's always an update for a game I just can't justify signing up for because I'm already spending almost $200 per month lol. It gets expensive.
No worries from me, I`m also a supporter (Lower Tiers) and I must say I can wait, even if it`s hard;).

Reactions: King22422

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'm usually fine waiting for updates it's when they come here that I can't help myself but I do wish I had the patience to wait until the game was finished to play it but I get serious FOMO and that's true for every game really.

Reactions: Monstalova

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm usually fine waiting for updates it's when they come here that I can't help myself but I do wish I had the patience to wait until the game was finished to play it but I get serious FOMO and that's true for every game really.
what's worst me tho it depends on the game and how the last updated ended. I have a hard time not looking at game threads I follow but I also fear getting spoilers waiting for a public release.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys, I hope those of you that play the update enjoy it. Also if anyone is tempted to leak it on here, could I please, please ask you to not do that? Pretty please? It takes a lot of time and money for me to make this game and recouping some of that is what makes it possible to keep it going. Thank you!
Exactly people should just be patient heck one of my favourite games updates once a year I think we can wait a few more weeks.
I also hope people use spoilers when talking about the new stuff.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys, I hope those of you that play the update enjoy it. Also if anyone is tempted to leak it on here, could I please, please ask you to not do that? Pretty please? It takes a lot of time and money for me to make this game and recouping some of that is what makes it possible to keep it going. Thank you!
Yeah that's why I prefer to wait for public releases if it can be help even if I am playing games off a pirate site alot of the time.

I also hope people use spoilers when talking about the new stuff.
Same last update I got spoiled and they got mad when I asked them to please use spoilers next time lol

Reactions: Joshy92

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just finished 0.4
The writing has improved in terms of believability, dramatically, compared to 0.3.
The update ended with me wanting more, but I trust the developer to do his best always.

I recommend ya'll get on the Patreon if you want it.
Its well worth playing.

Dkdk

Jul 3, 2017
Among many devs I follow Bobbyboy is a real one when it comes to communicating updates and progress and I've subbed lower tiers few times before without regrets. As much as I also want to see the content as quickly as possible, let's respect the guy and let him pay his bills so the future quality of his work doesn't suffer because of early leaks. It's not like there aren't plenty of other AVNs to distract ourselves in the meanwhile.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes