Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Haha I'm similar. I'll let Kathryn do anything except with Santini. Good luck finding a nice dude in this game for her. Theres Franklin, who still might be a bit of a perv. Albert who is talked about being a molester but probably is a good guy. Every other male is pure evil! They're all complete perverts or rapists. Those two could end up being just as bad as everyone else too lol. Only on chapter 3 and I'm actually scared for Kathryn haha. Shes really going to go through the ringer, with all these people surrounding her. Probably end up in hospital like her sister.

Even though I don't like Santini this pose and expression is classic! So funny with the dialogue
View attachment 3554385

Also here is an alternate fan signature of the last one I did with the two sisters together. If anyone wants to add it and help promote the game.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/04/3578319_The_East_Block_GIF_23_Final.gif
I literally laughed so hard when I saw that image, I had kind of forgotten about it. I really wish I could erase my memory temporarily and play this game like you guys do, to see what it's like. Making it gives you a completely different perspective so I'll never be able to experience that. Luckily there's so many great games out there that I do get to have that fresh experience with.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I kind of want to see Claire and Kathryn have some sexy lesbian action.
Oh, and Santini can suck my dick for calling Claire a fuck pig. She is a sweet and beautiful woman who I must protect.
He is lucky we need that job or I would give him a savage beating.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
I literally laughed so hard when I saw that image, I had kind of forgotten about it. I really wish I could erase my memory temporarily and play this game like you guys do, to see what it's like. Making it gives you a completely different perspective so I'll never be able to experience that. Luckily there's so many great games out there that I do get to have that fresh experience with.
Keep up the good work man! and when is the update? <3

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Hello Bob...
Don't be mistaken.. I love this game and please don't split it up in too many paths..:cool:
No release dates yet?.......
Days between updates: (btw.. Patreons pay monthly)
First release 6 Nov 2023
Second release 24 Dec 2023 (48 days)
Third release 23 Feb 2024 (61 days)
Today 22 April 2024... (60 days and counting.) No release dates yet.. only teasers
If Bob give release dates today, we will only see it on this site 30 days there after.. So 90 days?? and counting..

Analysis: (48, 61, >90?.. days)
Do I see a patten here..?? Releases are getting further apart.. so releases are getting more and more expensive..:oops::unsure::cry:
Coz.. Bob has something good here..
And the milking of Patreons has started.. 2024. Sorry to say.. Bob :mad:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hello Bob...
Don't be mistaken.. I love this game and please don't split it up in too many paths..:cool:
First release 6 Nov 2023
Today 22 April 2024... (60 days and counting.) No release dates yet.. only teasers
If Bob give release dates today, we will only see it on this site 30 days there after.. So 90 days?? and counting..

Do I see a patten here..?? Releases are getting further apart.. so releases are getting more and more expensive..:oops::unsure::cry:
At least this game has had sexual content, so many have multiple releases before even the slightest thing happens and like you said they split up into many paths so that it takes even longer for shit to happen. I agree with you though, it is starting to feel a bit milky.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I can't speak for everybody, but I personally support him on and off, depending on how the updates come out, otherwise paying for all of the dev's which I like and support would get me broke in no time, it would be great if devs made there payment process based on there releases, that way I could be a steady supporter, and would only be paying per release, would make things easier for me or pause billing if there is no release planned for that cycle.
Just my thoughts.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Hello Bob...
First release 6 Nov 2023

Most Devs when releasing a new game usually have a lot of the second chapter done when the first one is released. So the time frame can be shorter between the first and second updates, compared to the rest. We don't know how his personal life and job effect the game too. Plus fixing some errors that were in chapter 3. Ideally it would be good to stay within that two month timeframe. Helps keep the trust with your patreons. Hopefully the next chapter is under the 2 months wait. This is not milking. This is more about getting everything right before a release. As he doesn't want to have similar things happen like it did in Chp3. It did cause a bit of a split with a few players.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's taken a whopping five months for someone to call the dev a milker that must be a new record.
These games take time to make especially if we want to have choices and branching so people should just be patient.
Yeah well when you have experienced a lot of games you had hopes for being abandoned after very little content you start to expect it.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I personally don`t believe that the Dev is milking anyone, just watch his video and you will she how much work is involved into making just one scene, I know Devs that are milking Patreons, and believe me, he is not one of them and I also know that most of you folks know who they are.
So let`s just Stop this Milking Shit & continue to enjoy this Game at the pace the Dev sees fit.
For me as a Supporter for many Devs on Patreon & SubscribeStar , I would know first hand if I was being milked, and I,m not!!!.
Just my Opinion.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah well when you have experienced a lot of games you had hopes for being abandoned after very little content you start to expect it.
You don't think I've had games that I absolutely love become abandoned? that doesn't mean he is a milker.
Bobby can't just whip out an update every month these games can be really stressful and time consuming to make not to mention expensive.

Like I said people have to understand that and wait patiently.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes