4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I like your Dunning Kruger Syndrome. You also seem to have difficulty separating reality vs. fantasy.
View attachment 3763741
I like how you can't tell how he is joking around with Joshy. Even if he wasn't and doesn't like NTR content who cares he isn't demanding it to be removed or anything. Also this game so far has a path that isn't about sharing albeit with a few questionable scenes going that path but still it is for the most part avoidable. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I like how you can't tell how he is joking around with Joshy. Even if he wasn't and doesn't like NTR content who cares he isn't demanding it to be removed or anything. Also this game so far has a path that isn't about sharing albeit with a few questionable scenes going that path but still it is for the most part avoidable. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
you're right, good to be mindful of the fact there's still a full-faithful path for both of them.

I never saw the tone of strwburyy cheese being mean-spirited either, usually you can immediately tell when someone means well or not regardless of what their post's content is...

Jan 13, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
Status update on chapter 5 from dev on :
Hey guys,

Just letting you all know that work on chapter five is going smoothly, albeit a bit slow. I've had some pretty big distractions from development that has slowed things down considerably. I'm on track to release here on itch.io in late July. If you'd like to play earlier than that, then head on over to my Patreon and it will be available earlier depending on which tier you choose to pledge. Hoping to release the first early release in about two weeks or so.

I hope you're all enjoying the game! See you in the next one!

Bobby

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes