4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I ve totally lost faith in humanity.....:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Whats next? Holding Hands with Kat...guiding Hobos Cock to Kats "entrance"...Hobo nuts in her....She gets pregnant...and you have to pay alimony...End of a sad an very disturbing Story....:unsure:

Tickets to that, please! :KEK:
o god now this made me think of something . Joshy and his kid watch while Kat and his kid's wife have fun in a hobo orgy and they clean up after lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I ve totally lost faith in humanity.....:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Whats next? Holding Hands with Kat...guiding Hobos Cock to Kats "entrance"...Hobo nuts in her....She gets pregnant...and you have to pay alimony...End of a sad and very disturbing Story....:unsure:

Tickets to that, please! :KEK:
I would consider that more of a happy ending tbh. But why would I have to pay alimony? Kathryn is my girlfriend.
And I certainly wouldn't leave her, and she wouldn't leave me I'm sure of it.

Jan 13, 2021
I would consider that more of a happy ending tbh. But why would I have to pay alimony? Kathryn is my girlfriend.
And I certainly wouldn't leave her, and she wouldn't leave me I'm sure of it.
Joshy...i think its about time, that we both grab a Beer, sit down and talk.....:LOL: If Kat had any self-respect at all, she'd have you (as the Boyfriend) locked up in a padded cell for making such a suggestion...:KEK: Any woman in her right mind would do this...

Let me put it in simple words: It is wrong to put another man's penis in your girlfriend's vagina and it is more wrong to help him doing it. :oops:

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
"Fall" I thought this was focused on netorase? it was at the start.
"Fall" as in "become addicted to sharing/swinging", but more specifically, Kathryn would become "addicted" to bedding other men/women. So much so, that netorase turns into netorare (as described in the OP post of this game) where Josh's relationship with her turns nightmarish - she is turned on by her promiscuity so much that she inevitably "cheats" on him without him knowing about it... which in turn, turns her on even more.

• Love
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"Fall" as in "become addicted to sharing/swinging", but more specifically, Kathryn would become "addicted" to bedding other men/women. So much so, that netorase turns into netorare (as described in the OP post of this game) where Josh's relationship with her turns nightmarish - she is turned on by her promiscuity so much that she inevitably "cheats" on him without him knowing about it... which in turn, turns her on even more.
Ok but it'll be optional thank goodness.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
If I was Luke I would give Kathryn a Rose everyday before bed. Then before we fall asleep I would put on a video I recorded of her having sex with another man and we would cuddle while watching it. If things get spicy great if not we are still cuddling.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
That's cool. I didn't know you could do that.
It was not meant as a substitute for a human creator. But if I had ideas that nobody wanted to implement and I was desperate to do so, why not. If you put a lot of time in it and train the AI, it might work quite good. Doing it yourself with talent is surely the better option, but if it was the only way, I would not give that much if she had 6 fingers in some scene or a slightly different face.
By the way, there is a VN out there ('is is "A Wife and Mother"?) that is now changing from self-made to AI made. There is a difference, but it is kinda subtle.
And if you look at georgiously painted Our Red String: Lena does look different in some pictures because the artist is (of course) no perfect 3D-morphing algorithm - and still the game has the best art I know about.

So hey, why not have Joshy a try - it would surely be the most perverted game ever and I don't think his fans would be very picky with optical consistency if they get what they want. :D

That's awesome dude. I'll be honest I get really turned on thinking of a sexy woman like Kathryn having sex with some disgusting hobo.
And he has a big dick which is also very good.[...]
I am always thinking: Is it more degrading if your girl "leaves" you for a good looking guy with a big dick, or for an ugly guy with a small dick? And I am kind of tired about the enormous-dick-trope (as with the bid-tits-trope).

Let me put it in simple words: It is wrong to put another man's penis in your girlfriend's vagina and it is more wrong to help him doing it. :oops:
I knew a very nice married couple, grounded life, both living normal lifes, he supporting for his family and what you describe was his biggest sexual fantasy (oh, and she gladly(!) helped to fulfill his dream :D ) . They are living a very happy marriage and no, he is not even a cuck, but he has the last word in every activity they do.
I mean, yeah, it is "wrong" and this is part of the fun, but not really wrong. And just having a fantasy about it is even less wrong. I fantasise about so many things and even some I would never consider doing in real life.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Joshy...i think its about time, that we both grab a Beer, sit down and talk.....:LOL: If Kat had any self-respect at all, she'd have you (as the Boyfriend) locked up in a padded cell for making such a suggestion...:KEK: Any woman in her right mind would do this...

What's wrong for you, is not necessarily wrong for everybody.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

Hey guys! Look! Another one that was too busy fapping to read the tags and is now coming in a thread to voice his displeasure about a kink that was clearly labeled and ruins his " immersion " experience!

I swear this crap will never end. Smdh.

Jan 13, 2021
Hey guys! Look! Another one that was too busy fapping to read the tags and is now coming in a thread to voice his displeasure about a kink that was clearly labeled and ruins his " immersion " experience!
I swear this crap will never end. Smdh.
At least i am able to fap! ;)

Btw...where can i find the tag "holding a strangers penis for nutting in my girlfriends pussy"!?

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
While I would do it I don't see Luke doing something like that. Infact there are four things I definitely don't think he'll ever do.

1 - Creampie eating, 2 - Snowballing, 3 - Sloppy seconds, 4 - Insert another dudes penis into Kathryn.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes