4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well he did. She gave him a BJ, when her and Rebecca came around for Dinner. When Courtney drinks she's goes a bit crazy, and it's pretty clear she fancies Luke and want's to fuck him. It's only a matter of time before that happens in the game.
I was meaning before the game started.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I hope that isn't the case tbh tho could explain why Kathryn never got along with her family if I recall correctly. I forget if the reason that Kathryn never got along that well with her family was ever explained.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope that isn't the case tbh tho could explain why Kathryn never got along with her family if I recall correctly. I forget if the reason that Kathryn never got along that well with her family was ever explained.
I hope not as well I just got that feeling from how Luke acted around her when she first showed up.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, I don't think so. He says, on an earlier occasion when he was drunk, that he blurted out that Courtney had a great ass. So it's likely he's been fantasising about the possibility for a while. I think Courtney has always openly flirted with him, when she's been drinking.

I think it's an absolutely cast iron guarantee, that this particular dalliance is going to have very serious consequences for him, in the future. Because cheating with her mom, will go down like a lead balloon with Kathryn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I hope not as well I just got that feeling from how Luke acted around her when she first showed up.
That's exactly what I mean. The way they were with each other says something has happened before. Whether its sex or just fooling around. Maybe we'll see it in the prequel that bobby said he will probably be doing after.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's exactly what I mean. The way they were with each other says something has happened before. Whether its sex or just fooling around. Maybe we'll see it in the prequel that bobby said he will probably be doing after.
He's doing a prequel? I assume it'll be kinetic?
No, I don't think so. He says, on an earlier occasion when he was drunk, that he blurted out that Courtney had a great ass. So it's likely he's been fantasising about the possibility for a while. I think Courtney has always openly flirted with him, when she's been drinking.
I hope you right or Luke is a complete scumbag imo.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
wait he said he might make a prequel eventually. I'm actually more excited about this news than the next update even if it's a Kinetic . Just the way the relationship is with Luke and Kathryn makes me really want to see the start of their relationship. Plus I bet it would be pretty romantic before it develops into the sharing game that we have here. if it happens im sure Joshy92 would love it especially if it's romantic like I think it would be.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
wait he said he might make a prequel eventually. I'm actually more excited about this news than the next update even if it's a Kinetic . Just the way the relationship is with Luke and Kathryn makes me really want to see the start of their relationship. Plus I bet it would be pretty romantic before it develops into the sharing game that we have here. if it happens im sure Joshy92 would love it especially if it's romantic like I think it would be.
I don't play kinetic stuff friend. Even if Kathryn is in it. Plus there wouldn't be any sharing which is what I play this game for.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't play kinetic stuff friend. Even if Kathryn is in it. Plus there wouldn't be any sharing which is what I play this game for.
ah I see I didn't know that since I see you play all kinds of games from sharing to romantic. yeah I started to play this game for the sharing as well. But now I play this game for their relationship sharing doesn't matter anymore to me haha. But yeah I suppose you are right if there wasn't any sharing in a prequel if it did happen would feel weird after playing this game and take some time to get used to.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
ah I see I didn't know that since I see you play all kinds of games from sharing to romantic. yeah I started to play this game for the sharing as well. But now I play this game for their relationship sharing doesn't matter anymore to me haha. But yeah I suppose you are right if there wasn't any sharing in a prequel if it did happen would feel weird after playing this game and take some time to get used to.
I first started playing when a buddy showed me the render with the hobo flashing his dick and told me 'this is a game for you' lol
I'm glad I did try it of course because it's a really good game. I'm emotionally attached to these characters.

There's only a couple of things I think could make the game better and that's letting us name Luke and the option for nice cuckolding stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaaustin

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Inevitably she will cheat on him, if you allow him to cheat on her. There are obviously going to be consequences for that eventually, with netorase likely morphing into netorare. In the overview, it does suggest their relationship could become a nightmare for Luke, if he makes too many bad choices. Which probably means he will end up getting cucked.

There's also the sex drugs to take into account. At some point, Kathryn could take or be given one of these, and the consequent loss of inhibition could cause her to cheat on Luke. When Rika took one during this update, it turned her into a crazed nympho, almost instantaneously. This might be a pathway to what you suggest above?
Forgot about the drug, yes quite possibly.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is some gourmet shit OP, I subbed to Patreon. Keep up the good work! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the not-so-naive Rebbeca… maybe Kat can influence her in some particular way down the road?
That's a sexy idea I have one too. I think it would be hot if Kathryn encouraged Rebecca to have sex with some guy.
Maybe the hobo?

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
This is some gourmet shit OP, I subbed to Patreon. Keep up the good work! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the not-so-naive Rebbeca… maybe Kat can influence her in some particular way down the road?
I want to see more of Rebecca than Kat. Sad Rebecca will not be in the next update, shes taking time off to heal from her injuries lol.

The rumor is BobbyBoy is actually making Rebecca sit out the next one because she's demanding more pay to appear in the game hahaha.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I want to see more of Rebecca than Kat. Sad Rebecca will not be in the next update, shes taking time off to heal from her injuries lol.

The rumor is BobbyBoy is actually making Rebecca sit out the next one because she's demanding more pay to appear in the game hahaha.
She won't be? Aw shucks, but I get it. As long as she gets some spicy content in the future, I am all good.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
That's a sexy idea I have one too. I think it would be hot if Kathryn encouraged Rebecca to have sex with some guy.
Maybe the hobo?
Whomever befalls that honor, I just want to see Rebecca becoming a (not-so-innocent) victim of Kathryn's new daring behaviour. Maybe she witnesses Kathryn performing lewd acts with some random guy and that awakens something in her as well?

Reactions: Pantera1320
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes