4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah for me the mother is the 5th most attractive Female character to me.
I forgot a few names
For me it goes Kathryn , Rebecca , the neighbor forgot her name , Rika , the mother , the redhead co worker forgot her name as well.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I have another idea. What if Luke & Kathryn are having dinner so they invite Franklin and Rebecca over and one thing leads to another and by the end of the night Luke is watching as Franklin is having a threesome with both women and he gives them the biggest orgasms of their lives.

Oh, and Luke gets sloppy seconds and clean up duties.

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
So I have another idea. What if Luke & Kathryn are having dinner so they invite Franklin and Rebecca over and one thing leads to another and by the end of the night Luke is watching as Franklin is having a threesome with both women and he gives them the biggest orgasms of their lives.

Oh, and Luke gets sloppy seconds and clean up duties.
You, my friend, are a treasure trove of "interesting" ideas. You should try your hand at gamedev ;)

If rendering seems like a hurdle, see if you can try and weasel your way in as a writer for an existing game. (y)

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'm probably the odd one here but I find her mom more attractive then her sister. :)
The mom is good but I've seen her model in quite a few games. So not as appealing to me but still hot. Rebecca seems more like a unique morph. She also matches her personality well, with that bitchy princess look.

Yeah for me the mother is the 5th most attractive Female character to me.
I forgot a few names
For me it goes Kathryn , Rebecca , the neighbor forgot her name , Rika , the mother , the redhead co worker forgot her name as well.
My order is Rebecca followed by Rebecca, then Rebecca, Rebecca's sister, Rebecca again, Rebecca once more, did I say Rebecca?, Rebecca's Mom, of course Rebecca would be next and finally Rebecca.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is that even realistic? I know you can get a pretty amazing image, but getting consistent looking characters from image to image is a challenge isn't it?
Very much so (it's a challenge, and not realistic if one is going for similar design as this), and especially if you're avoiding the whole anime look - as many of the libraries have stuff like that vs the more daz appearance.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The mom is good but I've seen her model in quite a few games. So not as appealing to me but still hot. Rebecca seems more like a unique morph. She also matches her personality well, with that bitchy princess look.

My order is Rebecca followed by Rebecca, then Rebecca, Rebecca's sister, Rebecca again, Rebecca once more, did I say Rebecca?, Rebecca's Mom, of course Rebecca would be next and finally Rebecca.
I bet you would like a Rebecca spin off? Just imagine the number of black guys she could bang if she had her own game.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Very much so (it's a challenge, and not realistic if one is going for similar design as this), and especially if you're avoiding the whole anime look - as many of the libraries have stuff like that vs the more daz appearance.
I'm not sure that is true. You could even create a Daz model that you like and pose it with simple low res renders, then use these to train an SD Lora. That way you will make Daz-style images with a consistent style and consistent characters.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not sure that is true. You could even create a Daz model that you like and pose it with simple low res renders, then use these to train an SD Lora. That way you will make Daz-style images with a consistent style and consistent characters.
Hey I'd love to see it, I just haven't yet. By all means, if someone thinks they can do it they have my encouragement.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

Agreed 111%.
We have the “good girl gone bad” with Kathryn, and Rebecca is clearly the “high-school cheerleader” type. Watching them ‘fall’ will be inevitable & delicious.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Agreed 111%.
We have the “good girl gone bad” with Kathryn, and Rebecca is clearly the “high-school cheerleader” type. Watching them ‘fall’ will be inevitable & delicious.
"Fall" I thought this was focused on netorase? it was at the start.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
That's cool. I didn't know you could do that.

Jan 13, 2021
That's awesome dude. I'll be honest I get really turned on thinking of a sexy woman like Kathryn having sex with some disgusting hobo.

And he has a big dick which is also very good. Luke should invite him over for dinner one night lol
I ve totally lost faith in humanity.....:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Whats next? Holding Hands with Kat...guiding Hobos Cock to Kats "entrance"...Hobo nuts in her....She gets pregnant...and you have to pay alimony...End of a sad and very disturbing Story....:unsure:

Tickets to that, please! :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes