4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Something I find interesting about this game
Is what could potentially happen
It could go the sharing route, It could have ntr
Maybe cheating as well
For sure, hopefully it will have all 3 routes. I have no issue with NTR type games depending on the story, as long as we are not a pathetic cuck (MC doesn't appear to be at the moment) then I'm happy to see where it goes and explore the routes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For sure, hopefully it will have all 3 routes. I have no issue with NTR type games depending on the story, as long as we are not a pathetic cuck (MC doesn't appear to be at the moment) then I'm happy to see where it goes and explore the routes.
I actually like a few cuck game
But I just hope we get a decent amount of choices on how the mc acts to certain situations
Choices to me are very important in an AVN

Reactions: Maviarab

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
At least the male MC doesn't seem to be as much of an idiot as the MCs boyfriends in "Twelve Days of Christmas." In the game I really enjoyed making him suffer.

I actually like the couple here. Because of that alone, the basic motivation for playing is different. I hope to be able to play the game in a way that both can enjoy. In every conceivable variant. :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Everyone including me hates the boss
But what if he is a red herring and one of the other guys is the real antagonist looking to take Kathryn from us?
Remember what that old dude said

Reactions: 6ambino

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Everyone including me hates the boss
But what if he is a red herring and one of the other guys is the real antagonist looking to take Kathryn from us?
Remember what that old dude said
He is the Robin Hood of this story, a hero we won't ever deserve. He'll fund a fuck-pigstry daycare, and selflessly take a good care for the elderly, igniting the long-lost libido in a miracle like fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
He is the Robin Hood of this story, a hero we won't ever deserve. He'll fund a fuck-pigstry daycare, and selflessly take a good care for the elderly, igniting the long-lost libido in a miracle like fashion.
A fuck-pigstry daycare!!! This made my day :ROFLMAO:

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
the old guy is also a red herring or a red snapper (or some other kind of fish). The real hard NTR villian is the "thing at the corner of your vision" and watcher that looks like your just with a goatee. He is there in the mirrors in some of the renders.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Think this one had good potential. Liked the characters, liked the girl....but the animations! Ugh. Just couldn't get past how terrible they were and deleted the game. Perhaps, I'll give it another go if they are fixed in an update. Maybe I'm being to harsh? Anyone else find the animations bothersome?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Think this one had good potential. Liked the characters, liked the girl....but the animations! Ugh. Just couldn't get past how terrible they were and deleted the game. Perhaps, I'll give it another go if they are fixed in an update. Maybe I'm being to harsh? Anyone else find the animations bothersome?
No, but I don't remember any animations that stuck out, maybe there were a short few, but it wasn't a high point of the game versus something like desert stalker. That's not to criticize dev, I'm just saying animations seemed tertiary where it was mostly pictures.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot her name but that girl who takes a shower in our apartment is bit of a flirt
Well I have bad news for her I'm not cheating on my sweetheart

Although I wouldn't say no if Kathryn wanted to have some hot lesbian sex and a threesome with her

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Has only just come to my realisation (I'm ashamed to admit)...but for those who have played it...this is eerily too similar to Inside Jennifer currently....

I hope it doesn't continue that way....at the moment it's almost a carbon copy.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
:ROFLMAO:
Yeah they're aren't proper animations, I plan to replace these with proper video animations in the future provided I can get it right. Basically, I'm working on it. Sorry it was a deal breaker for you.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Has only just come to my realisation (I'm ashamed to admit)...but for those who have played it...this is eerily too similar to Inside Jennifer currently....

I've never played that one actually. If they are similar, it's coincidence. I'll check it out though and try to avoid any future similarities. I have played many games in the past in this genre, so I've definitely taken inspiration from some of them as most games like this do.

Reactions: Will619

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think you guys are trying to make my penis explode
Seeing Kathryn in sexy lingerie is so awesome

I know I say a lot of girls are beautiful in these games
But Katrhyn is really beautiful
It's only the first release but she has already captured my heart

Reactions: Coriolan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Imo Inside Jennifer, while I enjoyed, a) was fem protag and b) had a decidedly more "NTRish" feel from the very start. This feels much more like the couple is the center of the universe, not just the woman.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes