4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I don't care what happens as long as I can choose for the mc to support Kathryn

For example I want her to bang that old black dude but only if she wants to
And you guys know me I would want to be there holding her hand or encouraging her
I like it more when the MC is present, or at least nearby.
With the old black dude, there is a high chance he'll fuck her when the MC is at work.
It would be quite humiliating if the MC only got video footage of the act, to wank off at lunch breaks. Similar story as with runners.
Thankfully, there is the boss, who wouldn't let him do boring tasks.
MC and his girl both can fuck on the side. It seems fair, but their love connection would grow shallow if they won't spend enough time together, especially if a guy can come and fuck her when he wants.
So, we could hope the black dude is a gentleman (he kinda looks like), and won't become brazen. He should know his place, and step down when she wants to fuck someone else. On the other hand, the landlord his employer is probably quite forceful, it would be interesting to see how it plays out.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
I just hope all these dudes have big dicks
Because my sweetheart deservers nothing but the best
They better pound her good

If she comes to me and says they didn't satisfy her properly
Then I'll be pissed.
Weird dream you have there mate, would be a shame is someone gives the dev 10000 USD on patreon to make this into a standard harem-incest game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I just replayed this out of boredom, and it made me realize really how skewed the story is away from what many are talking about here.

In my last post, I talked about how there are those that see and want more corruption themes, and those that want more romance themes - but reading all the dialogue again; most of the former far removed.

Oh, she'll definitely be having some sordid escapades with a variety of people, but it won't likely be in this 'ntrish' context half the people are envisioning, that's their imaginary fantasies replacing what's actually happening.

Reactions: SlapE

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just replayed this out of boredom, and it made me realize really how skewed the story is away from what many are talking about here.

In my last post, I talked about how there are those that see and want more corruption themes, and those that want more romance themes - but reading all the dialogue again; most of the former far removed.

Oh, she'll definitely be having some sordid escapades with a variety of people, but it won't likely be in this 'ntrish' context half the people are envisioning, that's their imaginary fantasies replacing what's actually happening.
All I know is I don't trust anyone
Including that brunette chick (I forgot her name)
Remember what the old guy said?

And yeah, I know what I'm talking about won't actually happen
It's just Kathryn makes my mind run wild lol

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
TFW when the dev likes your post suspecting more subterfuge and drama...
View attachment 3152740
I have a theory about that woman that went to the mc's apartment
I think she might be a swinger

And there is definitely something about her that makes me not trust her
I don't know what I just have a feeling

Atleast the boss is honest about what he wants
But everyone else is hiding something
Unless I'm just being an idiot and reading too much into things

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I have a theory about that woman that went to the mc's apartment
I think she might be a swinger

And there is definitely something about her that makes me not trust her
I don't know what I just have a feeling

Atleast the boss is honest about what he wants
But everyone else is hiding something
Unless I'm just being an idiot and reading too much into things
There certainly seems to be something going on in that apartment complex. We'll have to wait and see how things unfold :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If chapter one is getting minor tweaks & stuff
Is a new playthrough recommended?

Or should I just continue with my old save?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Hey everyone, just wanted to post something for all my patrons and let everyone know that The East Block chapter 2 will be released on December 15th! This update will also add some minor tweaks and fixes to chapter one as well.
I'm glad I found this game, I like it, it's well drawn, but I especially like the beautiful models and the emotions on their faces. The game is well done. I'm looking forward to continuing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm glad I found this game, I like it, it's well drawn, but I especially like the beautiful models and the emotions on their faces. The game is well done. I'm looking forward to continuing.
I agree
I was smitten with Kathryn the moment I saw her
She is really beautiful

I think she is also going to show everyone that she is a really sweet & kindhearted person

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes