4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I could use a good update of the genre, hope it comes sooner rather than later and thanks in advance to the uploader! I remember having great first impressions with this game, hope the trend continues!

Reactions: Busted1201

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Kathryn will try and help the mc with any fantasies he has.
I hope we can do the same for her

If she has anything she wants to try
All she has to do is ask

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thank you for your magnificent contribution to this thread

Played the update, liked it so far! (y)
Exactly how I feel about every 2 word post (even with full spelling nonetheless!).

Update was good, though I would have preferred less emphasis on "ugly bastard" type of stuff, it comes up in more than just one scene; v01 had a nice mix of ugly bastard/regular guys/cruel guys, this it's more homogenous.

Romance stuff was great in update, I liked dev making it clear this is a game about a loving couple :cool: and not a typical fem-protag where she goes turboslut behind his back. I'm guessing a lot of ntr purists here will be mightily disappointed when they play it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Exactly how I feel about every 2 word post (even with full spelling nonetheless!).

Update was good, though I would have preferred less emphasis on "ugly bastard" type of stuff, it comes up in more than just one scene; v01 had a nice mix of ugly bastard/regular guys/cruel guys, this it's more homogenous.

Romance stuff was great in update, I liked dev making it clear this is a game about a loving couple :cool: and not a typical fem-protag where she goes turboslut behind his back. I'm guessing a lot of ntr purists here will be mightily disappointed when they play it.
I haven't played it Johnny do you think I'll like the update?
I like the sound of them being a loving couple.
Too many games have the characters feel like they aren't even in love or anything.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Well the update will probably be shorter for me than a lot of people, cause assuming it's optional I'm not interested in sharing with any UB's, so I won't see as much content. I am however happy to hear that it's indeed staying with the romance instead of going down the full sex crazed bimbo slut lane. So I'm glad to hear that, and am excited to play it when it comes out. :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well the update will probably be shorter for me than a lot of people, cause assuming it's optional I'm not interested in sharing with any UB's, so I won't see as much content. I am however happy to hear that it's indeed staying with the romance instead of going down the full sex crazed bimbo slut lane. So I'm glad to hear that, and am excited to play it when it comes out. :D
I agree I get really dissapointed when the girls in these games become nothing but a cum dump for arseholes.
I have stopped playing games because of that
So I'm glad to hear the couple really love each other and are committed to their relationship.

Of course if there is sharing I would definitely want to see those scenes
I have just found a lot of games with sharing to lack romance
Even though a couple can share while still being deeply in love.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I agree I get really dissapointed when the girls in these games become nothing but a cum dump for arseholes.
I have stopped playing games because of that
So I'm glad to hear the couple really love each other and are committed to their relationship.

Of course if there is sharing I would definitely want to see those scenes
I have just found a lot of games with sharing to lack romance
Even though a couple can share while still being deeply in love.
Hate to break it to you guys but NTR was voted the highest in the patreon poll so eventually she will be a slut in the NTR route which is something I would like to see. :) soon.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes