4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
because though I haven't played the second update yet, in the first release I was getting more of stag vibes from the MC instead of cuck.
There is a second update? Did I miss something? I was sure there is only the initial release yet :unsure:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow thats some amazing amount of copium. Sure if it helps you sleep better at night go ahead and keep telling yourself that. There are way too many ways to ruin the relationship than to have romance.

If you even pay attention to the game most of the other guys all have malicious intent which is the premise of NTR, they are going to steal the girl. Sharing is done so only willingly.

Since you already pat yourself on the back thinking you made a good point, I also want to cut the discussion here. It is getting stupid. (y)
I don't know why it didn't show up on patreon, after you said that prior I had immediately checked on desktop and saw nothing....though now that you link it, I remember that specific poll. Though as others have said, that does little to settle our debate since both sharing and ntr are under same roof :p

I'd agree all the other guys have malicious intent, and while I'd like to see that changed with less "ugly bastard" type nemeses, their intent really doesnt matter for the the sharing vs ntr/cheating distinction.

What matters is the couple's intent, and how much they think of/defer to their significant other when weighing these decisions. So far, the answer's been they do it a lot, and are in lock step at every point of the journey. The first chapter park bench kiss was more ntrish than any of the ch2 stuff, even though 2 went further physically.

Think about my second passage above again because this is a crucial difference in these kinds of games. When the LI has autonomy and uses it to steer her path towards fidelity/communication with partner, it doesn't matter at all what the other guys' intentions are. He's simply a stunt cock at that point. NTR can ONLY exist when the LI is deceptive from the start, it utterly falls apart when the LI has a good relationship with mc.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Think about my second passage above again because this is a crucial difference in these kinds of games. When the LI has autonomy and uses it to steer her path towards fidelity/communication with partner, it doesn't matter at all what the other guys' intentions are. He's simply a stunt cock at that point. NTR can ONLY exist when the LI is deceptive from the start, it utterly falls apart when the LI has a good relationship with mc.
That doesn't correspond to the facts. Let's not assume from the crude forum interpretation of NTR but from the real one in the Far East: netorare, netori. I'm leaving out netorase (cuckold) here, that's another topic.

The first requirement of all kids of NTR is a existing relationship. Next cheating takes place. The only difference between netori and netorate is simply the victim or perpetrator perspective. The content itself is identical. Last but not least the cheating has a negative influence on the rest of the relationship. Existing relationship + cheating + consequences for the relationship. That's the NTR core basis for now.

How exactly this happens, as well as the reason why cheating occurs in the first place, can be very varied. It can be someone who is generally not faithful, or a sexual predator who is very successful. It can be the appearance of a secret love from the past that messes up the relationship, a couple in debt and someone with the famous immoral proposal, a blackmail drama, and much, much more. NTR is a fetish with 100's of faces, the storyline can be different every time. It is precisely these many possibilities in storytelling that make up one of the fascinations of NTR.

There is no need being deceptive. This can also happen in a normal, happy, healthy relationship. The game currently focuses on cuckold, Netorase, which is also a form of NTR. But any other form is still possible, depending on which stories the developer tells us and which of them we then choose.

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
You keep saying that despite no evidence. Makes the rest of what you post become not worth reading.

Maybe you should read SlapE 's recent posts again.
So what is your evidence then? Just because that SlapE moron sings a tune same as yours doesn't make it right. Go form your little echo chamber elsewhere.

All these cheapskate NTR haters, PLAYS a NTR game FOR FREE and yet keeps bitching over here about their idea on how the game is and should be, when it clearly IS NOT. If you like the game so much go PLEDGE, then start demanding. Else you are just a bunch of self entitled toxic scum.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is no need being deceptive. This can also happen in a normal, happy, healthy relationship. The game currently focuses on cuckold, Netorase, which is also a form of NTR. But any other form is still possible, depending on which stories the developer tells us and which of them we then choose.
I'm confused now. How exactly can ntr occur without deception? Note I'm using ntr synonymously with netorare, as I have been.

I'm also confused at the wording you used, deceptive isn't the antonym to happy or healthy relationship, it's the antonym to an honest relationship.

The very act of cheating itself requires deception, because without it, whats a girl gonna do, walk up to her husband/bf and say "I'm going to fuck someone else"? Aside from those with fetishes for being humiliated, she'll get the door shut in her face.

Reactions: DKArthas and SlapE

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
So what is your evidence then? Just because that SlapE moron sings a tune same as yours doesn't make it right. Go form your little echo chamber elsewhere.

All these cheapskate NTR haters, PLAYS a NTR game FOR FREE and yet keeps bitching over here about their idea on how the game is and should be, when it clearly IS NOT. If you like the game so much go PLEDGE, then start demanding. Else you are just a bunch of self entitled toxic scum.
And happy holidays to all!! LOL!

Dec 21, 2019
It's way too soon to know which type of ntr the game will focus on, or how many distinct routes there will be. There's been 1 single update. Arguing at this stage is pointless. Go the fuck outside.

Reactions: Tinez82

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Merry Christmas guys!

The East Block v0.2 - PC

The East Block v0.2 - Mac

Change log:

- Over 600 new renders

- Recompressed audio for smaller download size

- Various small fixes and adjustments for chapter 1

- Previous saves should work fine

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Merry Christmas guys!

The East Block v0.2 - PC
MEGA

The East Block v0.2 - Mac
MEGA

Change log:

- Over 600 new renders

- Recompressed audio for smaller download size

- Various small fixes and adjustments for chapter 1

- Previous saves should work fine
andriod version plz

• Red Heart
Reactions: giorgyo777

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished the update It was really awesome.
I loved every second of it.
There were so many sexy moments.

I don't know how it's possible, but Kathryn was even more beautiful & sweet this update.
I already love her so much.

Bobbyboy48 thank you so much for sharing your awesome game with us.

Apr 29, 2018
Really outstanding update and the game is getting better and better. Story and graphics are superb, animation not so (especially last one), but overall really enjoyable.
Thanks for the game, one of the best game this year.

Bobbyboy48 I think that there is an error in bathroom scene (with Kathryn's mother) - some pictures are missing.

p.s. Will there be any shopping scene with Kathryn and Clementine, with some sexy scene, just to prepare Kathryn for what is waiting her in the basement? Kathryn sister is also very hot, any plans for her?

Last edited:

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Really outstanding update and the game is getting better and better. Story and graphics are superb, animation not so (especially last one), but overall really enjoyable.
Thanks for the game, one of the best game this year.

Bobbyboy48 I think that there is an error in bathroom scene (with Kathryn's mother) - some picture are missing.

p.s. Will there be any shopping scene with Kathryn and Clementine, with some sexy scene, just to prepare Kathryn for what is waiting her in the basement? Kathryn sister is also very hot, any plans for her?
Interesting, I haven't heard of this error from anyone else but I'll definitely look into it. I'll be refining the current animations retroactively with each update but unfortunately I ran out of time to make them as good as I would like.

Yes, I have shopping scenes planned and Rebecca will play a big part in this story as things develop.

Glad you liked it!

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Interesting, I haven't heard of this error from anyone else but I'll definitely look into it. I'll be refining the current animations retroactively with each update but unfortunately I ran out of time to make them as good as I would like.

Yes, I have shopping scenes planned and Rebecca will play a big part in this story as things develop.

Glad you liked it!

there won't be an android version??(( :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: disaster007
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes