4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Bobbyboy48
Here is another error:
View attachment 3201307

Both errors are displayed shortly...

Good game, and best of luck in future development

p.s. Is something wicked going on in the basement? Something that will see soon? There are no kinky stuff in the label/spoiler of the game...
Yeah, I just found that myself, it's been fixed for the next update. As for the basement, you'll just need to wait and see!

Reactions: ustar and Will619

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Sorry I’m away for the holidays so I don’t have access to my computer. I don’t make Android versions but I probably will for the next update. Someone usually makes an unofficial android port shortly after release.
Well thank you for at least responding back about our request. Hopefully someone makes an APK soon. Have a happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your family

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I am curious if the "final straw" options at end of some fun are there just for some flavor text or will actually negatively impact something later down the road... or on the contrary help push some tough decision over the edge since you were so persistent in the past with this nudging in the kinkier direction!? For example asking GF to take off her shirt in first interaction with the flash in the alley.

Overall I feel like something dark will be revealed later and MC will basically have to decide to be a good guy or bad guy... I really hope this is well done, because if being a bad guy means hurting my GF then I won't do it, but I don't really wanna be a good guy either :D I love it most when GF supports MC being kinky, but she has to enjoy it too and not be coerced in a cringe way like blackmail, violence or influence of some substance... definitely not most cringe stuff of them all - mind control :D

And my final note... I am still resilient and rejecting all the wenches, I hope my MC will never get "raped" and only offered temptation for those who enjoy doing that. If, however, I will have to sacrifice my loyal pure boyfriend flesh to these harpies to unlock some fun with my GF, then I will do it, but I am hoping that will never be the case.

So far I had great first impressions and now second updates comes at a decent production time (especially considering the season) with a decent amount of content. If this continues, this game will quickly climb in this industry so I wish the dev team nothing but success and thanks for everyone supporting the project!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am curious if the "final straw" options at end of some fun are there just for some flavor text or will actually negatively impact something later down the road... or on the contrary help push some tough decision over the edge since you were so persistent in the past with this nudging in the kinkier direction!? For example asking GF to take off her shirt in first interaction with the flash in the alley.

Overall I feel like something dark will be revealed later and MC will basically have to decide to be a good guy or bad guy... I really hope this is well done, because if being a bad guy means hurting my GF then I won't do it, but I don't really wanna be a good guy either :D I love it most when GF supports MC being kinky, but she has to enjoy it too and not be coerced in a cringe way like blackmail, violence or influence of some substance... definitely not most cringe stuff of them all - mind control :D

And my final note... I am still resilient and rejecting all the wenches, I hope my MC will never get "raped" and only offered temptation for those who enjoy doing that. If, however, I will have to sacrifice my loyal pure boyfriend flesh to these harpies to unlock some fun with my GF, then I will do it, but I am hoping that will never be the case.

So far I had great first impressions and now second updates comes at a decent production time (especially considering the season) with a decent amount of content. If this continues, this game will quickly climb in this industry so I wish the dev team nothing but success and thanks for everyone supporting the project!
I actually really like playing a super nice mc.
I hope we can get kinky with Kathryn while also being really sweet & kind with her.

Also the dev is a really good writer.
This game is going to keep getting better & better.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Yup, I'm sure I'm in the minority but I told the mom to buzz off in the bathroom.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes