4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Exactly. Mentioned this in my review, but clearly it isn't an "NTR route", it's just the default. If the game was as the dev/uploader advertised, the primary route should just be a loving relationship between the two from beginning to end, but it isn't.
I really appreciate your review as it gave me a lot to think about and consider for the future to try and make the game better.

Cheers!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I'm getting that set up for my patreon, I'll get it sorted once I'm back from holidays.
Maybe you can create Subscribestar page also? I personally support creators there + I can whenever I want tip. Subscribe + additional support(tip).

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Maybe you can create Subscribestar page also? I personally support creators there + I can whenever I want tip. Subscribe + additional support(tip).
I tried, but it was was in a waiting for review state for over three months so I just gave up.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Too bad in general the game, it has many good technical elements, but I find it a bit deviant that the Dev writes that NTR is avoidable, but as a premise in the game, the basis leads you to have MC forcibly wanting to share etc, his girlfriend , even in the faithful path the game tends to be NTR, as demonstrated by the fact that there is a lot less content, if you keep up with NTR instead, the game develops in various ways, even if not all pleasant, I don't know, this situation , is perplexing.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I really appreciate your review as it gave me a lot to think about and consider for the future to try and make the game better.

Cheers!
I appreciate you taking my review in stride, I know my review was a stark contrast to the other positive reviews, so wasn't sure how well it'd be taken. Some of it was definitely more nitpicky than I'd normally be, but I felt it more appropriate if I'm going to be the only person mentioning weak portions. I know the rule for most stories is "readers can tell what is wrong, but not how to fix it", but I do think there are some more easy changes. Making the kiss hinged on the previous NTR choices, for example, I imagine would be easier to fix.

I'm curious, are there separate counters/points used for your system? I was curious if it was just "corruption" points, or if they were separated into the kinks. If it's separate, I imagine making defined routes would be easier, having NTR, corruption, and MC cheating, even if there was exhibitionism too. Could mean having high corruption and NTR could lead to her cheating, corruption and MC cheating could lead to cuckqueen, high corruption (and maybe exhibitionism) would lead to a faithful deviant run, etc.

Really, it all just depends if you want to fully commit to the NTR route being the main one and change the premise, or create the faithful/standard route to fit. Either way, I wish you good luck!

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I appreciate you taking my review in stride, I know my review was a stark contrast to the other positive reviews, so wasn't sure how well it'd be taken. Some of it was definitely more nitpicky than I'd normally be, but I felt it more appropriate if I'm going to be the only person mentioning weak portions. I know the rule for most stories is "readers can tell what is wrong, but not how to fix it", but I do think there are some more easy changes. Making the kiss hinged on the previous NTR choices, for example, I imagine would be easier to fix.

I'm curious, are there separate counters/points used for your system? I was curious if it was just "corruption" points, or if they were separated into the kinks. If it's separate, I imagine making defined routes would be easier, having NTR, corruption, and MC cheating, even if there was exhibitionism too. Could mean having high corruption and NTR could lead to her cheating, corruption and MC cheating could lead to cuckqueen, high corruption (and maybe exhibitionism) would lead to a faithful deviant run, etc.

Really, it all just depends if you want to fully commit to the NTR route being the main one and change the premise, or create the faithful/standard route to fit. Either way, I wish you good luck!
I felt like everything you said was valid. Like I said, I know it's not a perfect game by any means, but I'm trying my best.

I'm not using a complicated point system as I don't want things to get out of control with too many paths, kink tracking etc. There will basically be two paths, the NTR(or whatever you want to call it) and the non NTR path, both will vary based on key variables and non key variables that will vary dialog and scenes within the two paths. Going forward, scenes will have meaningful content on both paths with exclusive content for both paths. I have ideas to improve the first two chapters that will require a clean start for the players, but if I do this early it shouldn't be a big deal for most people.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to review and post on here about it.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Hey, for anyone that's interested, I won't be coming on this forum very much going forward as I'll just be too busy and coming on here always takes up way too much time. I'll just pop on to get the thread updated with the new releases. If you'd like to message me, you can reach me on patreon or on the discord I'm setting up later this week. Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the game and I'm glad most of you are enjoying it!

Cheers,
Bobbyboy

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Too bad in general the game, it has many good technical elements, but I find it a bit deviant that the Dev writes that NTR is avoidable, but as a premise in the game, the basis leads you to have MC forcibly wanting to share etc, his girlfriend , even in the faithful path the game tends to be NTR, as demonstrated by the fact that there is a lot less content, if you keep up with NTR instead, the game develops in various ways, even if not all pleasant, I don't know, this situation , is perplexing.
I guess it depends on what the developer considers being NTR and what's not. It seems to me that he clearly separates cheating and sharing. In this case we are talking about cuckold (which he apparently doesn't see as NTR), as well as and netori/netorare (which he apparently defines as NTR). And if I'm right, NTR is definitely avoidable in this game. Because in this course game we will probably have to decide which Li we give us to and which we don't, as well as whether our MCs consciously share their partner (cuckold) or whether they does something behind his/her back (netori/netorare).

Well, that's what it looks like to me. And therefore his statement that NTR being avoidable is correct.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm playing right now, and I started fresh since when the first release came out, I basically skimmed through most of it, just trying to get to the park scene to see what everyone was upset about with it. I have found some things that I'd like to point out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welp, back to playing through it, enjoy your Christmas!

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Why does this dev bother with choices? Just make it a KN. I haven't picked any of the ntr ones and yet, upon seeing his wife topless like a camwhore in front of her clients, he breaks a smile and applauds like a true cuck. Since he just told her to do her best and it was her choice to camwhore, this reaction makes no sense. Which means anything other the cuck route is an afterthought. Seeing how he practically glosses over his wife sucking face with strange dudes in the park, it's no surprise. But even if you go for a cheating route, it still defaults to him being a happy cuck.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Why does this dev bother with choices? Just make it a KN. I haven't picked any of the ntr ones and yet, upon seeing his wife topless like a camwhore in front of her clients, he breaks a smile and applauds like a true cuck. Since he just told her to do her best and it was her choice to camwhore, this reaction makes no sense. Which means anything other the cuck route is an afterthought. Seeing how he practically glosses over his wife sucking face with strange dudes in the park, it's no surprise. But even if you go for a cheating route, it still defaults to him being a happy cuck.
Every time I try to respond to these types of messages, my shit just ends up getting deleted so I'm not going to even bother really. I did want to just say that's it's not his damn wife, they aren't married. They call each other boyfriend/girlfriend when introducing each other or talking about each other. I don't know how you confused that tbh.

Anyways, that's it. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
very similar to other avn here - Exciting Games i like the fact mc is not a pathetic cuck and he also get some action with girls
nah I think this game is not a good example because its only sharing but this game is good so far because you need to ressist and have options(you can even decide against bf advice and can remove bra) for people that are into open relationships but it also seems like it will have real NTR down the line as OPTION with the boss and the weird basment??? no idea what is going on their but my guess is that the old guy is maybe the nice on in this story and warns us but the woman and the guy that try to make him shut up are the bad ones

so the neighbour couple or work buddys?? ,boss and boss nephew have ntr potential and the rest is more for people that are into swinging/sharing which is a good mix for both sides

so I hope it dosent turn in that game you mentioned

and the updates are super fast how is that possible??

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Exactly. Mentioned this in my review, but clearly it isn't an "NTR route", it's just the default. If the game was as the dev/uploader advertised, the primary route should just be a loving relationship between the two from beginning to end, but it isn't.
Wait it is though, are you playing a different game from me? I'd describe their relationship as loving throughout, they never really fight with each other, are intimate often, are honest with each other and communicate.... so unless you're using the trophy wife definition of 'love' $$, I'd say they're doing pretty well emotionally.
Every time I try to respond to these types of messages, my shit just ends up getting deleted so I'm not going to even bother really. I did want to just say that's it's not him damn wife, they aren't married. They call each other boyfriend/girlfriend when introducing each other or talking about each other. I don't know how you confused that tbh.

Anyways, that's it. :cautious:
Can relate so hard lol. I'm gotten slightly better about it myself recently, I can feel when there's the type of message that which responding will start a shitstorm and end up with everything purged. It's frustrating because how moderation works right now there's this zone where people can kinda casually toss out inflammatory speech, yet matching that inflammatory speech in any way back at them either starts flamewar or mass deletion.

And yes, they arent married; pretty sure they mentioned they were fiancees at some point, in my mind they were bf/gf but planned to be together forever.

On your earlier post on the variable checks - I think what happened is he went overboard changing it from ch1 where that was an 'and' statement, which makes more sense, but the issue was all the 'ntr' scenes had the condition check of having accumulated every 'ntr' choice prior. This is bad because it turns the game into a boring "always pick the slutty option to win" setup, so presumably that got changed.

========================================================================

Bobbyboy48 On this conditions check topic, I would love for you to add some negative score stuff so the player really needs to consider kathryn's and his welfare during dialogue/decisions. For example, asking her to go too far too soon or in clearly unsafe conditions could lead to some $trust variable dropping, which would affect her future willingness.

Last edited:
Reactions: pochops and SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Wait it is though, are you playing a different game from me? I'd describe their relationship as loving throughout, they never really fight with each other, are intimate often, are honest with each other and communicate.... so unless you're using the trophy wife definition of 'love' $$, I'd say they're doing pretty well emotionally.
Yeah, I mean I guess every swinger couple who have been together for a decade or more, just don't love each other. So I guess not being a swinger couple even, but having feelings or fantasies in the same realm must mean there automatically isn't any love between them either.

I do agree that the primary route feels like the sharing one, however I don't know how he thinks the sharing route ISN'T a loving relationship, feels like he's arguing the wrong thing. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: DirectXD1943

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I mean I guess every swinger couple who have been together for a decade or more, just don't love each other. So I guess not being a swinger couple even, but having feelings or fantasies in the same realm must mean they're automatically isn't any love between them either.

I do agree that the primary route feels like the sharing one, however I don't know how he thinks the sharing route ISN'T a loving relationship, feels like he's arguing the wrong thing. :ROFLMAO:
Arguing...misunderstandings....on F95? Surely not...refuse to believe it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes