4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
well I gave it a go, definitely a NTR game. MC gets off on watching his woman mess with other men. You can avoid the NTR, but then there is not really much content. So game is made to play the NTR route. so for me I will not play this one again. But hey if the dev feels there is enough of a NTR fanbase, I wish the developer the best of luck. peace.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
As an NTR fan myself, and reading the description, I can't see the point in saying NTR is avoidable at all when you say right off the go the MC has to fight the internal desire to share. If that's not a trap, and inviting vanilla fans in for a fight then I'm not sure what is. But, hey, I'm def gonna try the game out.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
You & I seem to agree a lot Johnny
I hope she doesn't get a boob job she is perfect as she is.
Exactly what I was thinking, some women are nut in their thinking mill, how many slim girls I heard cry they fat, how many girls I heard complain their nose looked funny, or their breasts are to small, it crazy. I preffer my girls "au naturel", I don't want a renovated gal.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Well...I was about to point out that even without a boob job, her tits look slightly fake :LOL:
But other than that I like the model a lot, I'd say "perfect" indeed )
You could simply said, she is 3D, 3D girls are always fake, they just pictures in a VN.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
very similar to other avn here - Exciting Games i like the fact mc is not a pathetic cuck and he also get some action with girls

Apr 29, 2018
Way would anyone want to change sweet little Katheryn? Especially with her innocent and slutty behavior (I'll do anything for my boyfriend, because I love him). In almost all games females have to big breasts so it's refreshing to see girl with normal tits.
Maybe she need little training in ****** so that she can give some proper love to those wonderful neighbors. But if I have the chance to decide, I will keep it only for myself.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DirectXD1943

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Hope that guy in the bathroom makes another appearance or two (or more) in a future update. Katheryn is hot. Pretty much perfection. Love her little adventures so far. Great work on this update. Look forward to more in the future.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
That was pretty damn good update. Lot's of different naughty stuff :devilish: Somebody know if Dev has Discord?

Reactions: atrebor68

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
As an NTR fan myself, and reading the description, I can't see the point in saying NTR is avoidable at all when you say right off the go the MC has to fight the internal desire to share. If that's not a trap, and inviting vanilla fans in for a fight then I'm not sure what is. But, hey, I'm def gonna try the game out.
Exactly. Mentioned this in my review, but clearly it isn't an "NTR route", it's just the default. If the game was as the dev/uploader advertised, the primary route should just be a loving relationship between the two from beginning to end, but it isn't.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes