4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, I mean I guess every swinger couple who have been together for a decade or more, just don't love each other. So I guess not being a swinger couple even, but having feelings or fantasies in the same realm must mean there automatically isn't any love between them either.

I do agree that the primary route feels like the sharing one, however I don't know how he thinks the sharing route ISN'T a loving relationship, feels like he's arguing the wrong thing. :ROFLMAO:
My guess is that people associate swinging with ntr, and ntr with 'bad ends' and cheating therefore not love, so love becomes a proxy word for 'not swinging' in this context. I bristle when that happens and thus responded, you see it in other contexts on these forums too like "can I stay off the ntr route and on the romance/love route" (when what they really mean is the harem route in a split ntr/harem game). You can have elements of romance in a harem story, but usually they're only knee-deep to serve the sex conquest framework.

People seem to forget what love or romance actually means, they're just cheap terms tossed around here to mean 'not corruption'.

• Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Nothing new, is pratically my wife before married...
I'M JOKING, good update, very arousing. I like it!

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
First of all, please delete "This Visual novel features NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices." Because it is a LIE, there are NTR scenes in the game that cannot be skipped or avoided
there is not a single ntr scene in this game until now the only people that I see could make ntr happen in the future are the boss (blackmails bf or his gf ), boss nephew (seducing/tricking the gf in the long run) or the female and male neighbour that work together?? or are a couple that have something in the basment/sexdungeon/prostitution or whatever that maybe trick the gf with drugs?manipulation?money problems? no idea how to be honest but there are not any of this scenes yet

all other scenes are consentual SHARING /SWINGING with both sides agreeing to experiment nothing ntr about this they have a healty relationship with experimenting

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
First of all, please delete "This Visual novel features NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices." Because it is a LIE, there are NTR scenes in the game that cannot be skipped or avoided
That´s simply not true. Except the "kissing scene in the park" that even i as a ntr hater don´t count as ntr, it is absolutely possible to avoid anything suspicious up until now.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Wait it is though, are you playing a different game from me? I'd describe their relationship as loving throughout, they never really fight with each other, are intimate often, are honest with each other and communicate.... so unless you're using the trophy wife definition of 'love' $$, I'd say they're doing pretty well emotionally.
If you were paying attention, it isn't. The NTR route is the default route. This is obvious by dialogue and internal monologue changes, as well as even default choices. The gf will kiss a stranger regardless of if you picked NTR choices or not, and say she enjoyed it. I know people on this site aren't used to healthy relationships, but no good partner would ever do or think that. Regardless, the dev is making changes and I am glad he's taking the constructive criticism in stride.

Reactions: M3lly

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you were paying attention, it isn't. The NTR route is the default route. This is obvious by dialogue and internal monologue changes, as well as even default choices. The gf will kiss a stranger regardless of if you picked NTR choices or not, and say she enjoyed it. I know people on this site aren't used to healthy relationships, but no good partner would ever do or think that. Regardless, the dev is making changes and I am glad he's taking the constructive criticism in stride.
Ntr isnt the default route, ntrs is. But that's not at the exclusion of love. Never does the gf try and deceive the bf - after the kiss she calls him and tells him.

I won't dispute that the kiss scene is probably the most questionable in terms of showing a faithful couple that checks in with each other, but as I posted above, it seems like people are using "love" more as a proxy word for "not-sharing", and not the actual definition of "love".

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Wrong. You just have no idea what NTR really is. It is explained on countless pages of this thread.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I'm playing right now, and I started fresh since when the first release came out, I basically skimmed through most of it, just trying to get to the park scene to see what everyone was upset about with it. I have found some things that I'd like to point out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welp, back to playing through it, enjoy your Christmas!
Those two sayer typos have been fixed for the next update, thanks!

Reactions: SlapE

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
i was about to write good review for this game, it was 4 am and accidentally i vote 0 star! and got warning for that!
sorry to Devs and fans
i wish this great game keep getting updated and not fall to traps of multiii-choice routs and NTR-Haters...

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 3065349

Overview:
The East Block is a classic fish out of water tale featuring Kathryn and Luke, who are eager to make a life for themselves in the big city. Luke has a secret fetish he's struggling to keep buried, but recent events have brought things to the surface and Kathryn may be an unknowing accomplice to his twisted desires. Will their new life be everything they dreamed of, or will it be a nightmare? Your decisions will shape the story and whether Luke stays true to the man Kathryn knows and loves or the pervert lurking deep inside.
This Visual novel features NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: Bobbyboy Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3065370 View attachment 3065368 View attachment 3065369 View attachment 3065371 View attachment 3065372 View attachment 3065373
The Dev / Creator is doing a great job! The East Block is sexy, stimulating and entertaining! Well done! As for those that don't like NTR type AVN games, simply move on! The Dev has every right to create their vision of the game however they like, and so far it is really good! Suggestions are always welcome, but no one needs to hate on anyone's work. Cheers! - JB NYC -

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes