4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I only play games that have romance options
I hate mc's who are nothing but creepy arseholes
I have stopped playing so many games because of the way the mc acts without any choice to the player

Reactions: SlapE and asahibito

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
i don't like NTR but i like playing the evil route, hoping the MC can have his way with Claire in the future
I have nothing against your personal taste. That is granted to you (y)

But how do you get this hope? The story plot and all in-game dialogues don't go in this direction. So far the entire game is geared toward cuckolding, which is a form of masochism. And that is pretty much the opposite of an evil role.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So far the entire game is geared toward cuckolding
It's possible that the sharing path will have cuckold and stag sub-paths/branches. I mean the MC already seems to be on the dominate side in the first release at least. Also it's only considered masochism if humiliation is involved, when it comes to even cuckolding, humiliation isn't always present.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Man that hobo wasted his virile seed
The only place it should be going is in Kathryn's fertile womb

And that's true for every lady in the game
Hobo cum should always go in a beautiful womans womb
Agreed, but this happen in main part, first he can try in her mouth:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: giorgyo777

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Man that hobo wasted his virile seed
The only place it should be going is in Kathryn's fertile womb

And that's true for every lady in the game
Hobo cum should always go in a beautiful womans womb
Day 25: Subject continues to show weird predilections regarding women and hobo cum. Seems to simp for the hobo now more then Kathryn as was previously noted. Will continue observation.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It's possible that the sharing path will have cuckold and stag sub-paths/branches. I mean the MC already seems to be on the dominate side in the first release at least. Also it's only considered masochism if humiliation is involved, when it comes to even cuckolding, humiliation isn't always present.
OK. I haven't noticed anything about the dominance yet. Maybe I made different decisions. But either way, it's an interesting story plot. I'm excited to see how the game develops.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm hoping to see many stockings/garter belt and high heels in the hotwife/cuckold path, and a lot of hobos and shota action!
In that case, pretty please. Not that in the end it ends up like Ana Exciting Affection, where later in the game nearly all the men are just ugly as the night

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This I definitely agree with!

This however can quite frankly get snapped out of existence by Thanos himself! Especially the hobos! :sick:

That's right, you heard me Joshy92, them hobos can go fuck themselves instead! :ROFLMAO:
Would you change your mind if I said it would be very romantic? Picture this
Kathryn is laying on her bed and I'm behind her holding her hand and stroking her hair
And at the same time the hobo is giving her the fucking of a lifetime

I'm cheering her on with words of encouragement
And begging her to make me a daddy
While the hobo drops a massive amount of virile cum in her womb
Wouldn't that be a romantic & happy ending?

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Kathryn is laying on her bed and I'm behind her holding her hand and stroking her hair

for you and the hobo? yes

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

In general, I am open to many things and have respect for every fetish. Even the ones I don't like myself. But still I don't understand why so many people here on this forum are so charmed about hobos. Have you ever met one? Sure, these are people like you and me. often with a very tragic story. But as a romance? Unkempt, smelly, at least of alcohol. :sick:

Is this fetish really about fascination of hobos, or the humiliation of women? What woman who isn't homeless herself would let someone like that touch her? I strongly assume that women also have their demands. ;)

Okay good. The game actually has 1 hobo already. He at least looks somewhat acceptable. I would even accept him. But please nobody worse like him :eek:;)

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
In general, I am open to many things and have respect for every fetish. Even the ones I don't like myself. But still I don't understand why so many people here on this forum are so charmed about hobos. Have you ever met one? Sure, these are people like you and me. often with a very tragic story. But as a romance? Unkempt, smelly, at least of alcohol. :sick:

Is this fetish really about fascination of hobos, or the humiliation of women? What woman who isn't homeless herself would let someone like that touch her? I strongly assume that women also have their demands. ;)

Okay good. The game actually has 1 hobo already. He at least looks somewhat acceptable. I would even accept him. But please nobody worse like him :eek:;)
I have never really thought about it too much tbh
I just really like the thought of a dirty hobo knocking up some guys beautiful girlfriend
Especially if the guy wants him to

Although I have yet to find any game that has that last part

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Would you change your mind if I said it would be very romantic?
no-let-me-think.gif

Kathryn is laying on her bed and I'm behind her holding her hand sticking my fingers in her mouth and stroking her hair
And at the same time the hobo a large stud is giving her the fucking of a lifetime

I'm cheering her on telling her how hot it is and how much of a sexy slut she is
And begging demanding her to make me a daddy let him cum inside
Then the hobo large stud drops a massive amount of cum in her womb
However she's on the pill so she won't get pregnant, cause the only one who can breed her is me
Wouldn't that be a romantic really hot & happy ending?
There, I fixed that for you Joshy. :D:ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

purple111

Mar 11, 2017

I wouldn't put too much thought into it, there has only been one version and i am sure the dev has their own idea about where the story is going. Its mostly people having fun imagining strange and unfortunate deaths for the characters that they don't like (e.g. the Hugh Jackman boss guy that will be dropping down a
sink hole any second now).... that and Joshy having his hilarious hallucinations fantasies

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maviarab
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes