4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Interesting point. I'm not saying I don't appreciate glammed up great looking women, in fact I love that. I just prefer a bit more realism. A scene where the character wakes up in the morning and she's sporting hair and make up that probably would take 3 hours to put together just feels odd and ruins the immersion. This is just my opinion though.
Extra long lasting hairspray? The future has already arrived!)

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
Interesting point. I'm not saying I don't appreciate glammed up great looking women, in fact I love that. I just prefer a bit more realism. A scene where the character wakes up in the morning and she's sporting hair and make up that probably would take 3 hours to put together just feels odd and ruins the immersion. This is just my opinion though.
i think, the redhead looks awful because of her facial expressions in that scene. too much "pain", but i'm not a fan of such activities, so i can judge completely wrong. she looks pretty average in another scene, that's ok.
anyway, you've started a nice and funny vn.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Dev should make the difference between thought and speech more visible. Right now both have the same visual style.
I agree, the standard is having the text (like this).
Or at least in italic.

Because most people don't want to read the name all the time, we just want to rapidly read the text.
Having to make sure if it's speech or thought doesn't help anything.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I agree, the standard is having the text (like this).
Or at least in italic.

Because most people don't want to read the name all the time, we just want to rapidly read the text.
Having to make sure if it's speech or thought doesn't help anything.
yn.jpg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because if we use your patch and don't say anything, DEV won't fix this on 0.2.
au contraire, since I applied the italics and colors to characters not invidividual text, any thought messages in the future will have the same template applied - and with new versions of script.rpy, you need only copy over and replace the header section with the character defnitions.

Last edited:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Wow, this is awesome! You got all the assets right and everything. Crazy!
Since I've been making reproductions of characters from other games, I'm starting to get to know the different basic models used.

Then, I try to get as close as possible to them, even if it's never 100% if the game developer has greatly modified the base model, so it's impossible to use the same morph percentages.

Thank you for your compliments (y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow, this is awesome! You got all the assets right and everything. Crazy!
Since I've been making reproductions of characters from other games, I'm starting to get to know the different basic models used.

Then, I try to get as close as possible to them, even if it's never 100% if the game developer has greatly modified the base model, so it's impossible to use the same morph percentages.

Thank you for your compliments (y)
I'm assuming the skin is some variation on annabelle/annabelle hd?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don’t even remember tbh. I just started moving sliders around until she was born.
yah the body can be eyeballed, understand with sliders, but I'm asking about the base skin, the texture for which one will be for her whole body (unless you did some hardcore diffuse map edits).

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes