4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
I can't wait to see Kathryn bang some other guy
I would totally hold her hand and tell her I love her while she is having fun

She is a beautiful woman
Will you also hold the "other guy's" hand? he deserves some love too dammit!!

unless it's the HughJackman-on-coke looking Boss guy. I hope he hugs a train going at full steam long before that happens.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
That delay between each section of text gets old fast.
Normally with transitions off then you'd instantly see the next line to read but here there's like a 1/2 second delay that must have been deliberately added or something but gets annoying very quickly as it's there after almost every line. At the start it kept tricking me into hitting space again because I thought there was just a random blank screen, which meant I then accidentally skipped the next line. It was almost too annoying to play, after a little bit I resorted to skipping forwards, rolling back, then rolling forwards as that'd actually produce the lines to read properly. Eventually I realised most of the time double tapping space lightning fast worked okay too (though rarely there isn't a pause and then you skip the line, haha).

That aside, it seems really decent, I like the setup and writing, it's well rendered etc. It was solid for a first release, but I really hope the dev gets rid of those pauses.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Excellent game! Please don't let the development of this fall off... Side note - On the bosses computer, it seemed there was a game advertised "Senior Year"? Is that a game that exists? It made me recall my wish for a prequal to Horton Bay stories where the GF and her best friend become sluts

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I can't wait to see Kathryn bang some other guy
I would totally hold her hand and tell her I love her while she is having fun

She is a beautiful woman
Typical you, I fall in love with Kath and you want her to be a Kath in heat with many strays running behind her tail.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Typical you, I fall in love with Kath and you want her to be a Kath in heat with many strays running behind her tail.
Typical me again

I totally want Franklin to impregnate Kathryn
Let's make Luke a daddy

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Typical me again

I totally want Franklin to impregnate Kathryn
Let's make Luke a daddy
I think you would love "Because I love her" then too, specialy with the new update, can make Claire and Damien be very naughty while you sleep.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think you would love "Because I love her" then too, specialy with the new update, can make Claire and Damien be very naughty while you sleep.
I have already played it
It was an awesome update
I hope some similar stuff happens in this eventually

Although I'm not really a fan of cheating
I'll usually avoid that if I can

I find it hotter if the couple are honest with each other

Reactions: Wirwawlp

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I have already played it
It was an awesome update
I hope some similar stuff happens in this eventually

Although I'm not really a fan of cheating
I'll usually avoid that if I can

I find it hotter if the couple are honest with each other
Yea me too, but I love the VN overall, only sad the dev of that one is very slow in updating and did restart a few times.
But then again it not really cheating he gave her the green light to do so, the only stupid thing she does seems she not going tell him, while i'm sure if she told him he wouldn't minded.

Reactions: Joshy92

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
That delay between each section of text gets old fast.
Normally with transitions off then you'd instantly see the next line to read but here there's like a 1/2 second delay that must have been deliberately added or something but gets annoying very quickly as it's there after almost every line. At the start it kept tricking me into hitting space again because I thought there was just a random blank screen, which meant I then accidentally skipped the next line. It was almost too annoying to play, after a little bit I resorted to skipping forwards, rolling back, then rolling forwards as that'd actually produce the lines to read properly. Eventually I realised most of the time double tapping space lightning fast worked okay too (though rarely there isn't a pause and then you skip the line, haha).

That aside, it seems really decent, I like the setup and writing, it's well rendered etc. It was solid for a first release, but I really hope the dev gets rid of those pauses.
I was trying to create a realistic conversation flow. When someone says something to you, you don't immediately start talking and I felt like this made it feel more natural. Obviously this isn't for everyone as some people like to read very quickly like they are reading a book, not watching a TV show. I'll probably remove this for the next version, thanks for the feedback.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
I was trying to create a realistic conversation flow. When someone says something to you, you don't immediately start talking and I felt like this made it feel more natural. Obviously this isn't for everyone as some people like to read very quickly like they are reading a book, not watching a TV show. I'll probably remove this for the next version, thanks for the feedback.
Well, it's a visual novel, man :D

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Well, it's a visual novel, man :D
It's also a visual novel ;) But yeah I've had a few comments about that so I'll do a poll on my patreon and let them decide if I should change it. I personally like it, but we'll see what the majority think.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 388 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
running through this for the second time today one thing I commend the dev on is good shot framing.

Despite being "adult games", so many of them don't think about what goes into making a a hot shot or scene, they just put two people together banging and call it a day. This is great though, good penetration shots, close work on facial expressions during scenes, kissing with tongue, etc.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, that's a pretty good start. Although the author didn’t get the heroine’s hairstyle right, for example, she looks much better with a ponytail.
And the redhead with short hair looks just awful. The scene itself was interesting though.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, that's a pretty good start. Although the author didn’t get the heroine’s hairstyle right, for example, she looks much better with a ponytail.
And the redhead with short hair looks just awful. The scene itself was interesting though.
Agree on redhead hair, hard disagree on Kath hair.

I've seen the BS side ponytail or whatever it's called (goldtassel?) too many times to count. I was trying to figure out the current hair model (down) since I thought it looked unique but sexy. Legit one of the best hair/face combos I've ever seen in games. It also looks more real versus a lot of the popular hairstyles, like no one in the real world has their hair in the "happenstance" or "rihona" style (unless they're an 80s mom :LOL: ) but no young person. And you can only use voss so many times.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Agree on redhead hair, hard disagree on Kath hair.

I've seen the BS side ponytail or whatever it's called (goldtassel?) too many times to count. I was trying to figure out the current hair model (down) since I thought it looked unique but sexy. Legit one of the best hair/face combos I've ever seen in games. It also looks more real versus a lot of the popular hairstyles, like no one in the real world has their hair in the "happenstance" or "rihona" style (unless they're an 80s mom :LOL: ) but no young person. And you can only use voss so many times.
Ha! You're so right on the hairstyles in a lot of games being too much. I mean who styles their hair like they are going to the oscars just for a walk in the park on a sunday? The summer sidetail I used on Kathryn when she was running looks good on her but I agree it's also overused. The standard hair I used for Kathryn is Kuo hair and her model is a mix of a bunch of different character morphs.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Ha! You're so right on the hairstyles in a lot of games being too much. I mean who styles their hair like they are going to the oscars just for a walk in the park on a sunday? The summer sidetail I used on Kathryn when she was running looks good on her but I agree it's also overused. The standard hair I used for Kathryn is Kuo hair and her model is a mix of a bunch of different character morphs.
I notice that Luke and Nate face model looks similar. Is that intentional? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes