4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Very good first impressions! You can tell by the production, storytelling and scene arrangement/flow - that developer cares to paint a vision and I am here to see it. Renders are beautiful and environment feels immersive and alive due to well placed props and background activity in the scenes. I think I would enjoy renaming main characters tho, but it's not a deal breaker for sure. Also going forward I hope other characters have more will to do decisions themselves and not always rely on MC's approval/permission. Personally, I would find it really hot if MC expressed his opinion of disapproval on some topic, but other character involved decided they want to proceed anyways. Not to eliminate complete denial, but rather have it like - absolutely not, I think you shouldn't and complete approval. Hope you get what I mean.

Also, I hope MC won't be forced to get involved with other ladies of the game, the shower scene with the neighbor was already going quite far and by the time you have the chance to stop it already felt like you did something you wouldn't do as a loyal boyfriend anyways. But that's just me.

Reactions: mindexcursion

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
M2C: this trick would works better if the boy who ask her the pleasure was a friend, her ex-boyfriend or a coworker.
A girl who kiss a stranger is weird, but a lovely girl that help a friend is possibile (years ago I was in the same scenario).

Sorry, since you have much more honesty than others, don't you think that given the situation, she should have called MC first to ask if it was okay, it's one thing if you take a photo close or hugging, it's one thing if you start kissing, I can also wrong, but I think not

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Sorry, since you have much more honesty than others, don't you think that given the situation, she should have called MC first to ask if it was okay, it's one thing if you take a photo close or hugging, it's one thing if you start kissing, I can also wrong, but I think not
Probably you are right. Putting the boyfriend in that scenario ("can I kiss him Honey? It's for a right cause...") the choice Will be more daring.
Pardon my bad english, not my first language.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's not clear yet if there will be a path for that. There's definitely 2 paths in game right now - since your choices affect the dialogue as well- and one is an enthusiastic sharing path, but it's not clear if the other will turn into an ntr path or a vanilla path.

The presence of his female neighbor makes me think the game will definitely have stuff going on with her that wont be "ntr type" stuff.
I guess then I'd rather wait or find another game.

Vash1980

Feb 4, 2023
was enjoying the game until the scenes at the office with that Santini prick. hope the non ntr path will include something along the lines of the redhead and mc getting evidence against Santini to have him end up in jail, where he can have his ass used by the futas that populate games. and have mc and red end up suing him for eveything he owns and winning. time to give these rich fucks the revenge story that is deserved. mc can easily become an alpha in this situation and build his harem..
same for me, the game starts damn well, i like the characters, i especially liked the 1st scene with the homeless guy, i'm also really into ntr content and i'm very excited to see how the story continues with the 2 guys in the park the neighbors in the house etc. but what i didn't like at all was the scene with the boss i want to give the game a chance but that was almost too much of a good thing for me.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
same for me, the game starts damn well, i like the characters, i especially liked the 1st scene with the homeless guy, i'm also really into ntr content and i'm very excited to see how the story continues with the 2 guys in the park the neighbors in the house etc. but what i didn't like at all was the scene with the boss i want to give the game a chance but that was almost too much of a good thing for me.
i liked the boss and the drama that you have to work against him or dont piss him off but try to protect your gf :love:its a good power dynamic because mc dont wanna lose his job but also dont lose his gf so he has to manage to survive and it will prob get harder the boss seems evil

the only thing I dont like is that all the guys wait for the bf to give consent (not really ntr even if it makes sens at the moment later on the guys should get more daring/tricky/manipulative......)

I also like the guy that warned us about the house so something fishy is going on with that women neighbour so what does she want with our gf?? :unsure: :unsure:and what happend to the couple or women that lived there before??:unsure::unsure:

Vash1980

Feb 4, 2023
i liked the boss and the drama that you have to work against him or dont piss him off but try to protect your gf :love:its a good power dynamic because mc dont wanna lose his job but also dont lose his gf so he has to manage to survive and it will prob get harder the boss seems evil

the only thing I dont like is that all the guys wait for the bf to give consent (not really ntr even if it makes sens at the moment later on the guys should get more daring/tricky/manipulative......)

I also like the guy that warned us about the house so something fishy is going on with that women neighbour so what does she want with our gf?? :unsure: :unsure:and what happend to the couple or women that lived there before??:unsure::unsure:
Well, tastes differ, which is ok, as I said I'm looking forward to see how it goes on with the residents in the house and the 2 boys (was also hoping to see more there, thought it was a shame MC stopped gf in the end) but for me the boss was just a pig and didn't like the scene at all

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Kathryn is so lovely that I'm almost sorry that she is going to be groped/gangbang by everybody. Especially because there are so many predator at the beginning of the game. It seems to me that it will be a short game or that they will tear apart poor Kathryn.

Katrin will become a great whore, don't worry, all in all MC is now under blackmail from his employer, we are at the beginning and he only asked for a sexy photo, imagine at the end, some nice BBC will surely arrive which in these stories is never missing with a 30 cm cock. hahahaha

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
Your decisions will shape the story and whether Luke stays true to the man Kathryn knows and loves or the pervert lurking deep inside.
This Visual novel features NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices.
I would like to know for sure, will it be possible to avoid not only sharing your girlfriend with other men, but even the thoughts and desires of this? Because the description absolutely says that yes, however in the game itself the constant internal dialogues say that not really. So where is the truth?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
If you want NTR it's avoidable, ahahhaha, Mc is already under threat from his employer, who is already asking for a sexy photo of Katrin, let alone moving forward, I'm sure that Mc can't resign because he would be ruined, so already the boss of the job it is a fixed point that the game tells us KAtrin fucked by the Boss, then the 30 cm BBCs will also arrive, I noticed that in a sequence when Katrin agrees to help the boy in the park, she kisses him without warning MC without having our choice , I think it's not so normal for an engaged girl to behave like this with the first arrival, or in addition to the usual idiotic MC now we also find ourselves with an idiotic MCF, hahahaha, they would be an excellent couple of idiots as characters.
ehhh why you even play this game than???

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
I would like to know for sure, will it be possible to avoid not only sharing your girlfriend with other men, but even the thoughts and desires of this? Because the description absolutely says that yes, however in the game itself the constant internal dialogues say that not really. So where is the truth?
In the NTR/Sharing path? I don't think so. Because that's what the dev wants to develop in this path. If you're on the vanilla path, you'll never see this inner thoughts.

Vash1980

Feb 4, 2023
If you want NTR it's avoidable, ahahhaha, Mc is already under threat from his employer, who is already asking for a sexy photo of Katrin, let alone moving forward, I'm sure that Mc can't resign because he would be ruined, so already the boss of the job it is a fixed point that the game tells us KAtrin fucked by the Boss, then the 30 cm BBCs will also arrive, I noticed that in a sequence when Katrin agrees to help the boy in the park, she kisses him without warning MC without having our choice , I think it's not so normal for an engaged girl to behave like this with the first arrival, or in addition to the usual idiotic MC now we also find ourselves with an idiotic MCF, hahahaha, they would be an excellent couple of idiots as characters.
as 1. i wonder why you play this game 2. the scene that she kisses the boy before she calls mc i didn't find it annoying it wasn't a kiss directly with tongue or that she would have made out fully it might be unusual because he is a stranger and she kissed him anyway but she just wanted to help him
so i see no real reason to be so bothered by a little kiss ;)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The first chapter wasn't overall bad, the kiss on the bench didn't bother me or strike as NTR, since there countries where it even disrespectful if you don't greet people with a kiss on the lips. But what bothers me it will become eventualy a NTR game where it wont be unavoidable NTR. The flasher was sharing, which is Netorase, the show Owner her privates was also sharing/Netorase, but the MC's Boss that was pure evil NTR, you lose job or you do what I say, even it will be soon fucking your girl. So I'm not sure what direction that will eventualy go, even if he leaves his job, it creates more forced NTR oppertunities, because his girl will have to come up with ways to keep them living there and I doubt this guy will give him a good resume to find a job elsewhere. I'm a bit in the middle on how this VN will turn out, the story started good, but became quickly feeling a direction to hard NTR, the girlfriend is one piece of hotty, the neighbour was a troll, the old guy seems kind, the black guy and the other young tenants seem predators, same with they guys in the park, I will see how next chapters will turn out, hopefully it stays into the kind of sharing/netorase and hard NTR avoidable where the MC can still have work instead of ending up whoring out his girl.

Vash1980

Feb 4, 2023
Good to know, then I think you have the fetish as MC, I could understand why you get offended if I talk badly about the game, but I don't judge, everyone has their weak points, I wonder if your girlfriend did the same thing and said it later , would everything be calm for you, or would you get angry, I ask out of curiosity.
Don't confuse reality with fiction

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
You know, it's the same thing the psychiatrist told me, maybe you're right, but the ophthalmologist told me I read well, so go and find out who's right. hahahhahaah
Buddy, you always moan about NTR in every NTR-related games even when the game provides the vanilla route. Do you think I don't notice this? Just say you're anti NTR, don't play those kind of games or just play the vanilla route without moaning, and move the fuck on!

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
"What do you mean a unavoidable kiss is NTR? Its only NTR when another guy shoves a whole brick up the girl's pussy then uses the squirting brick as a blunt ranged attack."

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes