4.60 star(s) 29 Votes
Sep 12, 2023
people really should learn the diffrence between netorare and swining/sharing.....
Not THAT big a difference. One is voluntary, the other is not. This isn't a Japanese site, so the definition here is "anything that causes jealousy in the reader, whether or not they are oversensitive snowflakes", which can be almost anything (including 2 LI/harem members going at it without the MC), not just netorare. Take the tags with a grain of salt, it isn't just netorare that's ambiguous (ie incest includes not just blood relatives but also step crap that most don't care about, and may or may not include the MC in the sex scenes).

Reactions: DirectXD1943

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
mate why is there music playing when i turn off the music via the slider

the heck dude

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Everywhere I turn some asshole is trying to fuck my girlfriend lol. If I catch one more guy trying to get too close, I'm going ballistic! But so far this game seems pretty cool. I'm trying the vanilla/straight-and-narrow path first just to see if things turn out ok.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Will there be swinging content in this game in the future instead of jsut straight up netorare?
at the moment it kinda is swinging/cucking content mc is always exited to see his gf with other guys (so he def has a swing/cuck fetish) istead of trying to protect her

I am personally more into ntr so I hope that we have a route where mc try to protect her and fails

but the dynamic between gf and mc is cute and she dosent cheat so fast which is very good too she really loves the mc compared to most ntr games

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
at the moment it kinda is swinging/cucking content mc is always exited to see his gf with other guys (so he def has a swing/cuck fetish) istead of trying to protect her

I am personally more into ntr so I hope that we have a route where mc try to protect her and fails

but the dynamic between gf and mc is cute and she dosent cheat so fast which is very good too she really loves the mc compared to most ntr games
But can swinging/sharing be prevented from happening or not?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But can swinging/sharing be prevented from happening or not?
It's not clear yet if there will be a path for that. There's definitely 2 paths in game right now - since your choices affect the dialogue as well- and one is an enthusiastic sharing path, but it's not clear if the other will turn into an ntr path or a vanilla path.

The presence of his female neighbor makes me think the game will definitely have stuff going on with her that wont be "ntr type" stuff.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The presence of his female neighbor makes me think the game will definitely have stuff going on with her that wont be "ntr type" stuff.
meh not sure about this one the old mysteriouse guy warns us especially about her(sure maybe he is lying but it dosent seems like it at the moment) so not sure if its a good idea to let your gf hang out with her

even this eric guy thinks you have no idea what you getting into so not sure whats going on in this aparment or what happend to the other couple/person that lived there before

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Very lovely looking game, and interesting story. Very interested in seeing where this goes with everyone, but having a feeling the old guy is the one telling the truth. Anyways, thank you for the first chapter, and looking forward for more.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well, I thought it's one of the best first releases I've played in quite awhile. The women look great. And I like you get NTR warnings so you have a choice whether or not you want to participate in it (I usually do)

So am keeping track of the progress of this one. Nice start, Dev!

Jul 12, 2020
Dev should make the difference between thought and speech more visible. Right now both have the same visual style.
Also, the dialogues shouldn't have a delay between them of becoming visible. I've set the Text speed to max but there's a delay between dialogues.
thats a big bummer in reading, beeing dyslectic, changing text is hard to read, so a big no no.
Kinda why i never play rmpg games.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes