4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
The first chapter wasn't overall bad, the kiss on the bench didn't bother me or strike as NTR, since there countries where it even disrespectful if you don't greet people with a kiss on the lips. But what bothers me it will become eventualy a NTR game where it wont be unavoidable NTR. The flasher was sharing, which is Netorase, the show Owner her privates was also sharing/Netorase, but the MC's Boss that was pure evil NTR, you lose job or you do what I say, even it will be soon fucking your girl. So I'm not sure what direction that will eventualy go, even if he leaves his job, it creates more forced NTR oppertunities, because his girl will have to come up with ways to keep them living there and I doubt this guy will give him a good resume to find a job elsewhere. I'm a bit in the middle on how this VN will turn out, the story started good, but became quickly feeling a direction to hard NTR, the girlfriend is one piece of hotty, the neighbour was a troll, the old guy seems kind, the black guy and the other young tenants seem predators, same with they guys in the park, I will see how next chapters will turn out, hopefully it stays into the kind of sharing/netorase and hard NTR avoidable where the MC can still have work instead of ending up whoring out his girl.
Well, the black guy seemed the most normal, he wasn't thinking anything malicious looking at her ass. He was just nice and helpful. The boss, aside from being a tyrant, he also wants to dutifully educate the MC. He has a thing for showing of, so could it lead to sharing with a Netori spin? Looks interesting, and I hope that dev won't spoil which route or a branch leads where.

A promising game btw. It's hard to find something from sharing genres where the main LI model is presentable and up to my tastes.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Amico, ti lamenti sempre di NTR in tutti i giochi legati a NTR, anche quando il gioco fornisce il percorso vanilla. Pensi che non me ne accorga? Dì solo che sei anti NTR, non giocare a quel tipo di giochi o gioca semplicemente alla via vanigliata senza lamentarti, e vai avanti, cazzo!
[/CITAZIONE]
Buddy, you always moan about NTR in every NTR-related games even when the game provides the vanilla route. Do you think I don't notice this? Just say you're anti NTR, don't play those kind of games or just play the vanilla route without moaning, and move the fuck on!

You're more repetitive than me, but before reading the comments, read the Dev's prefaces, look, it also makes me sad to respond if you don't read them and you come and tell me the usual bullshit, hahahhahahh

Check out what they say at the top of the first page, in case you haven't noticed:
The East Block is a classic fish-out-of-water story with Kathryn and Luke, eager to build a life in the big city. Luke has a secret fetish that he's struggling to keep buried, but recent events have brought things to the surface, and Kathryn may be an unwitting accomplice to her twisted desires. Will their new life be everything they dreamed of or will it be a nightmare? Your decisions will shape the story and determine whether Luke remains faithful to the man Kathryn knows and loves or the pervert he hides deep inside.
This visual novel features NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Have some of you read what I post below, considering that it is what the dev says about the game right at the beginning, or go straight to attacking those who offer his criticisms, thanks

The East Block is a classic fish-out-of-water story with Kathryn and Luke, eager to build a life in the big city. Luke has a secret fetish that he's struggling to keep buried, but recent events have brought things to the surface, and Kathryn may be an unwitting accomplice to her twisted desires. Will their new life be everything they dreamed of or will it be a nightmare? Your decisions will shape the story and determine whether Luke remains faithful to the man Kathryn knows and loves or the pervert he hides deep inside.
This visual novel features NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
So the description about NTR being avoidable is a lie as there's an unavoidable kissing NTR scene. Also I am a fan of sharing but not netorare.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MD27

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
So the description about NTR being avoidable is a lie as there's an unavoidable kissing NTR scene. Also I am a fan of sharing but not netorare.

So I'm not saying it, I'm always accused of being one against NTR, ok, but if the dev writes as he wrote in the preface that you can avoid it, then you play and find NTR episodes, in your opinion who is making a mistake in his criticism

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
So I'm not saying it, I'm always accused of being one against NTR, ok, but if the dev writes as he wrote in the preface that you can avoid it, then you play and find NTR episodes, in your opinion who is making a mistake in his criticism
Yea I see you are getting ganged on here. The dev needs to change the misleading summary or rather remove or change that scene for pure sharing fans like myself.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Before you both assume on anything, here's the word from dev:
I see your point with the kiss on the bench being unavoidable. I guess I felt this was light enough to not be considered NTR really since she was just acting to help someone she thought was being genuine and Luke wasn't involved which would just make it cheating I guess? Once Luke was involved, then it's full NTR if you decide to keep going with the pics and things heat up. As for doing things without his consent, I don't plan on that since it wouldn't be in her character to fully cheat. However if Luke's actions make her start to feel neglected emotionally or disregarded then she might be tempted to cheat. We'll have to wait and see where the story goes.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
After the non-avoidable peck-on-the-lips NTR, I fear the next update might have something as disgusting and humiliating as non-avoidable hand holding NTR or even Oh-Sorry-I-Just-brushed-up-against-you-in-the-elevator NTR....

This is one to be avoided due to the avoidably unavoidable nature of the non-avoidable NTR

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
A little fan-art...hope you like it ;)

View attachment 3069110
A face with the most blushing pink cheeks and brightest blue eyes that looks as innocent and seductive as possible and that you can really keep looking at with the biggest smile,
and with the most beautiful,round,most delicious,most divine buttocks that leave you longing and drooling.

Truly masterful art as you always create,Coriolan !! :love::love:
you have made her an angelic goddess on earth.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes