4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, that's a pretty good start. Although the author didn’t get the heroine’s hairstyle right, for example, she looks much better with a ponytail.
And the redhead with short hair looks just awful. The scene itself was interesting though.
I agree, to me she is fugly, and it’s not her short hair either, thers lots of hot milfs with short hair but I was scared she might be a dude and that when boss pulled her panties off we were going to see cock & balls :ROFLMAO:
Thank god she’s female but she needs a makeover or a wig or something

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ha! You're so right on the hairstyles in a lot of games being too much. I mean who styles their hair like they are going to the oscars just for a walk in the park on a sunday? The summer sidetail I used on Kathryn when she was running looks good on her but I agree it's also overused. The standard hair I used for Kathryn is Kuo hair and her model is a mix of a bunch of different character morphs.
Didn’t see a milf tag for your game, so does that mean we’ll never meet Kathryn’s mom or aunt? Even Luke could meet some at work or at that sex club with the gloryhole room his neighbor works at :love:
And long live NTR:ROFLMAO:
IMG_0830.jpeg
IMG_0589.jpeg

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I agree, to me she is fugly, and it’s not her short hair either, thers lots of hot milfs with short hair but I was scared she might be a dude and that when boss pulled her panties off we were going to see cock & balls :ROFLMAO:
Thank god she’s female but she needs a makeover or a wig or something
Lol, yeah Claire isn't everyone's cup of tea it seems. She wasn't meant to be a knockout bombshell. I like her, but yeah maybe I'll tweak her a bit to make her more "pretty". I haven't decided yet.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Apr 29, 2018
Lol, yeah Claire isn't everyone's cup of tea it seems. She wasn't meant to be a knockout bombshell. I like her, but yeah maybe I'll tweak her a bit to make her more "pretty". I haven't decided yet.

With such a short hair Claire looks like a dyke.

Can I ask what is your plan with Kythren? Do you plan:
1. to slowly push her to corruption, but that she will finali like it (like in Anna Exciting Affection)
2. she will be force to corruption and she will hate it, but won't have a choice (like in SpecialRequest)

I'm not fan of NTR, but this game look's very good. Especially since it is just a start. Usually it takes forever till female character go down the corruption path

sinik13

Mar 30, 2019
I discovered this game and wow I definitely love it . I can't wait for the next update and I hope it won't pass 6month before we can play it again. Thanks for your work dude. I truly adore it.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
With such a short hair Claire looks like a dyke.

Can I ask what is your plan with Kythren? Do you plan:
1. to slowly push her to corruption, but that she will finali like it (like in Anna Exciting Affection)
2. she will be force to corruption and she will hate it, but won't have a choice (like in SpecialRequest)

I'm not fan of NTR, but this game look's very good. Especially since it is just a start. Usually it takes forever till female character go down the corruption path

Probably leaning a bit more toward liking it but she will be conflicted and feel ashamed after certain events. Nothing is set in stone as I've very roughly mapped out and drafted the story for six chapters, but there is a lot of wiggle room of course based on player feedback.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just have them go down whatever path they do as a couple, the idea of some prim and proper stereotype of a girlfriend "succumbing to corruption" is such a tired trope mimicked from avn roots. Not picking on that guy specifically, the whole idea of 'corruption' kinda makes me groan because it treats the characters as robots. Maybe she likes sex/flirting/teasing. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. In an ideal game these things are influenced by player choice.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just have them go down whatever path they do as a couple, the idea of some prim and proper stereotype of a girlfriend "succumbing to corruption" is such a tired trope mimicked from avn roots. Not picking on that guy specifically, the whole idea of 'corruption' kinda makes me groan because it treats the characters as robots. Maybe she likes sex/flirting/teasing. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. In an ideal game these things are influenced by player choice.
Preach, I'm so tired of corruption netorase/swinging games. I just want to be able to be loving to the girlfriend/wife and then discuss kinks/fetishes with her and without any need of any "corruption", being able to explore whatever kinks/fetishes they both agree on. When the female partner devolves into mega slut cum dumpster who can't stop thinking about dick all the time, what is even the point then? That's what female protag games are for, I much prefer netorase games based on romance/love as a base, that let you explore with your partner, to varying degrees, and varying kinks/fetishes based on player choice.

Also, I agree that her personality being something that can develop over time through choices is also good. You know, whether she's more tame and modest, moderately slutty and outgoing, or a full on slut who still loves her man, but also craves sex and loves to flirt all the time. Then depending on what type of relationship you have, whether is be monogamous(If there will be a pure love route), swinging/sharing (based on love hopefully), and NTR/cheating, which would occur if you neglect her and/or don't treat her well, her personality could affect these routes in unique ways.

For example, on a monogamous/pure love route she could still have the really slutty/sex crazed personality as mentioned, but she would only crave you - and would be your personal slut. Another example would be having a more modest and tame personality while she's cheating on you, because she was being neglected/mistreated. She however isn't going around being a slut like she would if that was her personality, but instead maybe trying to find herself a secret lover, so she can feel cared for and wanted again. (That could branch off to eventually her leaving you or you meeting up and working things out, which leads to you agreeing to treat her better.)

This is all just some feedback (based on what I actually know) and just random ideas. I'm not even sure what routes there will be, maybe a pure love route won't even exist. Just some food for thought I suppose, and I haven't even actually properly played the game. I only skimmed through it to see what the park scene was about. Once the next update is out I'm looking forward to giving it a try. :D

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Probably leaning a bit more toward liking it but she will be conflicted and feel ashamed after certain events. Nothing is set in stone as I've very roughly mapped out and drafted the story for six chapters, but there is a lot of wiggle room of course based on player feedback.
You’ll be ok, just don’t make the mistake of thinking everybody wants to be cucked, definately make that optional. As long as you give the player the choice to play Kathryn as a turbo slut or a boring faithful wife, you can’t go wrong. Good luck

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
or a boring faithful wife
You can be faithful without being boring, just saying. Swinging/sharing isn't considered being unfaithful, and I definitely don't consider it boring. And not everyone wants their wife/gf to be a turbo slut in this genre either. Even without swinging/sharing or cheating, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. I personally don't want a boring partner nor a turbo slut partner, so I'd have to disagree. (swinging/sharing games with a super slutty gf/wife are so overdone, your partner can enjoy sex and sex with other partners, without being a cumdump who wants to be gangbanged all the time.)

I do wholeheartedly agree about giving the player a choice though, you can never go wrong with giving choices so people can play how they prefer. :)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Ha! You're so right on the hairstyles in a lot of games being too much. I mean who styles their hair like they are going to the oscars just for a walk in the park on a sunday? The summer sidetail I used on Kathryn when she was running looks good on her but I agree it's also overused. The standard hair I used for Kathryn is Kuo hair and her model is a mix of a bunch of different character morphs.
Well, in general, women who take care of their appearance behave this way all the time. And they constantly do their hair and makeup and so on.
Moreover, 3D models are distinguished by the fact that you can create quite beautiful characters with any hairstyle and appearance. It’s just a pity that not many developers are able to create truly beautiful female characters; mostly, some kind of average appearance is used. And yes, the hairstyle changes a lot in the character’s appearance, sometimes changing it simply radically.
You can, of course, ignore this. But games that have really attractive female characters are, oddly enough, the most popular, in most cases.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Well, in general, women who take care of their appearance behave this way all the time. And they constantly do their hair and makeup and so on.
Moreover, 3D models are distinguished by the fact that you can create quite beautiful characters with any hairstyle and appearance. It’s just a pity that not many developers are able to create truly beautiful female characters; mostly, some kind of average appearance is used. And yes, the hairstyle changes a lot in the character’s appearance, sometimes changing it simply radically.
You can, of course, ignore this. But games that have really attractive female characters are, oddly enough, the most popular, in most cases.
Interesting point. I'm not saying I don't appreciate glammed up great looking women, in fact I love that. I just prefer a bit more realism. A scene where the character wakes up in the morning and she's sporting hair and make up that probably would take 3 hours to put together just feels odd and ruins the immersion. This is just my opinion though.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes