4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
:LOL: thats a good joke, like anyone in the history of daz has ever just punched in some random parameters and gone with it instead of spending hours making minor tweaks and min/maxing every detail.
Based on the time I spend in most character creator screens, that much flexibility might be a little too dangerous.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can at least try, you could even watch

My guess he would probably still love him and stay by his side :p
If some dude bangs her I want to do more that watch
I want to hold Kathryn's hand while she is getting inseminated
And have sloppy seconds of course

I think the best candidate to get her pregnant is the old black dude

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I want for MC to lend LI's panties to the boss, so he can masturbate and moisten them. Then secretly put them in her drawer :sneaky:, when she'll get suspicious show her boss' hand exercising sessions, and then she'll get excited of seeing a man lusting after her body. From now on she'll be sending pics of her, wearing the "blessed" lingerie.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
I want for MC to lend LI's panties to the boss, so he can masturbate and moisten them. Then secretly put them in her drawer :sneaky:, when she'll get suspicious show her boss' hand exercising sessions, and then she'll get excited of seeing a man lusting after her body. From now on she'll be sending pics of her, wearing the "blessed" lingerie.
I feel like the boss (may a train spawn in mid air and get real close to him at speed) will be less willing participation and more hard NTR but who knows.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I just hope that all the dudes in this game aren't just complete scumbags, being a perv is fine, as a fellow perv myself. However, the boss guy for example, just reeks of shadiness and deceitfulness, and just seems like a douchebag. Needless to say I would never let that motherfucker touch Kathryn, if he tries I hope we get the option to make him pay. I'm already not cooperating with him, by not sending him the pictures he wants.

May 8, 2022
I just hope that all the dudes in this game aren't just complete scumbags, being a perv is fine, as a fellow perv myself. However, the boss guy for example, just reeks of shadiness and deceitfulness, and just seems like a douchebag. Needless to say I would never let that motherfucker touch Kathryn, if he tries I hope we get the option to make him pay. I'm already not cooperating with him, by not sending him the pictures he wants.
Maybe his participation will be for a bad ending (NTR ending), where she will be completely destroyed, corrupted or something therefore she will get away from MC and the boss or stay with him, I don't know. This game has just started so many things are possible. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I feel like the boss (may a train spawn in mid air and get real close to him at speed) will be less willing participation and more hard NTR but who knows.
The boss seems like the most fun, next is the female neighbor sex shop gloryholes. Otherwise, you could probably take loans from the landlord or the old man, but I expect a fair repayment in both cases ;) I like them all :D
Runners and the lecherous neighbor look like a side netorare or cheating routes, kinda basic and less anticipated to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm well....interesting enough to stick with for now...writing not the greatest and both MC's are a bit dumb and country but meh....

Obviously a every man is a creep game....poor Kathryn, unless the dev specifically pouts in a safe loving route, she going to get utterly wrecked...what fun :)

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The hot LI here reminds me of a LI from Heart Problems a K.... :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes