4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
damn this character models looks kinda of hot in some of these renders I might need to up the priority of where this is on my back log and play it much sooner

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
That is SSS, some spectacular spoiler. I just noticed, she has no bump/normals on her nips (not a complaint, she is very nice). I'm not familiar with Däz models, maybe the model is like that.
Up till now I hadn't messed around with her nipples but I will be starting with chapter three to make them look more realistic. Here is that same image with the realistic nipples...erm nipple.
arrow.jpg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Up till now I hadn't messed around with her nipples but I will be starting with chapter three to make them look more realistic. Here is that same image with the realistic nipples...erm nipple.
View attachment 3220783
looks good, just dont overdo it with the displacement maps, less is more usually - imo coloration is the bigger thing; that's why I originally made the comment about the torso diffuse being a photoshop edit.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
looks good, just dont overdo it with the displacement maps, less is more usually - imo coloration is the bigger thing; that's why I originally made the comment about the torso diffuse being a photoshop edit.
Yeah as I'm playing around with it I'm being careful of that. I find 0.5 cutout opacity on the nipple detail makes them look perfect in my opinion.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes