4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Really? They are noisy as hell? I need to get my eyes checked then because they look fine to me for the most part. I'll look into this and and do a poll and try to get a consensus of this on patreon.
When I was playing I only noticed it on some renders, a lot of the renders looked fine to me. I guess it's just a lot more noticeable in certain places.

will the scenes in which the MC cheats on his girlfriend have any consequences later?
I'm not Bobbyboy, so I'm only speculating here, but from what bobby said in a past message, I'd say it's a safe bet that there will be consequences for it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, the renders look fine.
I love Kathryn's personality just the right mix of girl next door and sexy minx.
No doubt - she's my ideal setup in this stuff. It's rare enough to have swinging/sharing setups where the couple is still in love, but even more so where the girl has a cute girl-next-door look and not a 'corrupted-up-thot' look. If only the other guys weren't most skeezy old guys or variations on ugly bastard/cruel bastard, it would tick all my boxes, but hey two outta three ain't bad!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I have a sexy thought

What if Kathryn lets me date Courtney
And one night while we are out on a date we go to the nearest bar and find them a very hung alpha dude to bring home
And then the girls proceed to fuck him all night long in our bed
While I'm sitting right there jacking off like a maniac.

The guy would be hung like a horse, and he would just ruin their pussies.
And give them bigger orgasm then they have ever had in their lives.
And after he leaves, I get lots of sloppy seconds & cummy kisses.

So there you go I totally want to be double cucked by mother & daughter
It's getting me excited just thinking about it.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
No doubt - she's my ideal setup in this stuff. It's rare enough to have swinging/sharing setups where the couple is still in love, but even more so where the girl has a cute girl-next-door look and not a 'corrupted-up-thot' look. If only the other guys weren't most skeezy old guys or variations on ugly bastard/cruel bastard, it would tick all my boxes, but hey two outta three ain't bad!
Yeah, but they are the most well behaved and polite ugly/cruel bastards. They are licking her tits and playing with her puss, she tells them to stop and they instantly do so. Must be some special breed of well mannered perverts.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
a nice game of cuckolds, good, an MC who lets his girlfriend fuck with others, but at least he cultivates his wealthy mother-in-law, well it seems fair to me, hahahaha

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I never understand this discussion and never get involved in it. Because it's nuts,
I never accept this word it's self "NTR"
It came from the Asian culture what I know.
We in western have other words for this.
"cheating" " fucking up relationships" and so on.
This word should be banned from this page forever (y)
We have our own vocabulary for netorase = cuckold. But we don't have any for netori or netorare, which are quite precise in terms of content. Our imprecise "cheating" covers every conceivable perspective. The only question that would then continue is “who is cheating on whom?” It would be better if people finally learned what the terms netori, netorare and netorase (cuckold) mean. Then there could be created appropriate tags. And there would be a lot of peace in the box

But even if we had vocabulary for it, it wouldn't matter. The haters still haunt these threats and always have something to complain about. I don't care anymore. I think the game is good. And the developer shouldn't care about it either, but just do his own thing. (y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The mc is saying how perverted he is and that he doesn't understand his desires.
Maybe he should sit down with me, and I can tell him all about those thoughts he has.

If Luke thinks he's perverted he hasn't met me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I never understand this discussion and never get involved in it. Because it's nuts,
I never accept this word it's self "NTR"
It came from the Asian culture what I know.
We in western have other words for this.
"cheating" " fucking up relationships" and so on.
This word should be banned from this page forever (y)
Don't disagree, it's extremely easy to communicate the same ideas in English along with the sub-category.

"He has an exhibitionist/voyeur fetish showing off his gf."
or for some
"He has a girlfriend-sharing fetish."
or for some
"He has a cuckold-humilliation fetish."
But even if we had vocabulary for it, it wouldn't matter. The haters still haunt these threats and always have something to complain about. I don't care anymore. I think the game is good. And the developer shouldn't care about it either, but just do his own thing. (y)
I know they proposed the new tag system, honestly 90% of the problems would go away with 1 tag: "NPS" which stood for "Non-player sex".

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Don't disagree, it's extremely easy to communicate the same ideas in English along with the sub-category.

"He has an exhibitionist/voyeur fetish showing off his gf."
or for some
"He has a girlfriend-sharing fetish."
or for some
"He has a cuckold-humilliation fetish."

I know they proposed the new tag system, honestly 90% of the problems would go away with 1 tag: "NPS" which stood for "Non-player sex".
I don't get why there so many people complaining about this one topic NTR, if would say Netori then all wouldn't so easy complain, but when they get Netorase or Netorare, they suddenly turn in little kids and start crying, it overall just a game and a fantasy for some players, if they don't like then they shouldn't play, just simple and easy, but starting to complain then I wonder man there is something serious wrong with you if take a game already this serious, I know I talk about my real sometimes too, but that mostly related to the game because something simular happened, but I'm definatly not going complain about games tags when you have options and can choose what you want.

Reactions: Envoye

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
The mc is saying how perverted he is and that he doesn't understand his desires.
Maybe he should sit down with me, and I can tell him all about those thoughts he has.

If Luke thinks he's perverted he hasn't met me.
Yeah Joshy.... You will be the ultimate best teacher for insecure pervs ;)

Jan 13, 2021
fu..this NTR shit. I m gonna keep their relationship intact. This is, what i really like about this game. You actually have real choices. If you dont want to cheat..you dont have to. Keep it this way, Dev...and thanks. Good luck with your game. :D

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
We have our own vocabulary for netorase = cuckold. But we don't have any for netori or netorare, which are quite precise in terms of content. Our imprecise "cheating" covers every conceivable perspective. The only question that would then continue is “who is cheating on whom?” It would be better if people finally learned what the terms netori, netorare and netorase (cuckold) mean. Then there could be created appropriate tags. And there would be a lot of peace in the box
If you read about cuckold origins, the first recording appeared in an English poem The Owl and the Nightingale. It is used to describe a husband whose wife may want to cheat on him, because she is being mistreated.
In netorese japanese definition, there is someone willingly sharing his lover, so the standalone cuckold term doesn't fit that well.
Also, google translates netorare directly to cuckold. So, the cuckold means netorare in dictionaries.

To me, it could encompass all three netori, netorase, and netorare, because on other western sites with literature this content is usually under the cuckold category.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
fu..this NTR shit. I m gonna keep their relationship intact. This is, what i really like about this game. You actually have real choices. If you dont want to cheat..you dont have to. Keep it this way, Dev...and thanks. Good luck with your game. :D
I hope Luke didn't cheat on Kathryn in the past with her mum
I don't think he did but I'm a little worried.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
Jan 16, 2018
Bobbyboy48 my only request would be: can you make penises less abnormally huge?
It seems like literally EVERYONE is equipped with 11 inches handguns (hand pun intended :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:)

I guess adding some normie to the mix would add to the realism... Not to mention that horse-like cocks (especially in "sharing couples" games) seem like mostly serving the purpose of justifying labeling the sharing act -which won't prolly happen otherwise?- as irrenunciable "because size".

Just my 2 cents...Congrats for all the rest, can't wait for part 3!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm the opposite I want to find a guy for Kathryn and he needs to be absolutely huge & hung like a stallion.

I want to see the look of pure bliss on her face while a dude with a ridiculously large penis
Takes her to heaven & gives her a dozen orgasms.

I will feel pleasure in seeing her being pleasured.
I love you Kathryn honey.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Bobbyboy48 my only request would be: can you make penises less abnormally huge?
It seems like literally EVERYONE is equipped with 11 inches handguns (hand pun intended :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:)

I guess adding some normie to the mix would add to the realism... Not to mention that horse-like cocks (especially in "sharing couples" games) seem like mostly serving the purpose of justifying labeling the sharing act -which won't prolly happen otherwise?- as irrenunciable "because size".

Just my 2 cents...Congrats for all the rest, can't wait for part 3!
I hear ya, I'm not a fan of oversized members either but it just seems to work out that way. If they are too small it's really hard to get a good sense of penetration or at least penetration that you can see lol. Oral is a lot easier with small ones. Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep this in mind.

Reactions: Deleted Member 69
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes