4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I'm the opposite I want to find a guy for Kathryn and he needs to be absolutely huge & hung like a stallion.

I want to see the look of pure bliss on her face while a dude with a ridiculously large penis
Takes her to heaven & gives her a dozen orgasms.

I will feel pleasure in seeing her being pleasured.
I love you Kathryn honey.
Indeed, bigger looks better, to a limit. It still has to look somewhat realistic. This goes for how women think as well, I know women who dislike giving blowjobs, but will suck a really big one, they cant resist.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Bobbyboy48 my only request would be: can you make penises less abnormally huge?
It seems like literally EVERYONE is equipped with 11 inches handguns (hand pun intended :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:)

I guess adding some normie to the mix would add to the realism... Not to mention that horse-like cocks (especially in "sharing couples" games) seem like mostly serving the purpose of justifying labeling the sharing act -which won't prolly happen otherwise?- as irrenunciable "because size".

Just my 2 cents...Congrats for all the rest, can't wait for part 3!
In my opinion they are too long and should be thicker, I also like the idea of the game, if only she it would start doing something with these dicks, not just photos.there was more that could have been done in this chapter in the gloryhole, for example he could have ejaculated on her.

Reactions: Deleted Member 69

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
In my opinion they are too long and should be thicker, I also like the idea of the game, if only she it would start doing something with these dicks, not just photos.there was more that could have been done in this chapter in the gloryhole, for example he could have ejaculated on her.
Patience young grasshopper, patience. We're only on chapter two out of twelve.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Indeed, bigger looks better, to a limit. It still has to look somewhat realistic. This goes for how women think as well, I know women who dislike giving blowjobs, but will suck a really big one, they cant resist.
Agree with your first sentence, though variety is good to set the 'big' apart from the 'small'. When everything is big, big has no meaning.

In RL my experience is the exact opposite of the second, they'll love sex with big pp, but try and avoid frequent bjs with the same. Sauce: trust.
there was more that could have been done in this chapter in the gloryhole, for example he could have ejaculated on her.
Patience young grasshopper, patience. We're only on chapter two out of twelve.
I smiled so wide while playing that scene because it upended the usual trope, and probably trolled players preferring harder-ntr setups.

I loved the way it was done, it reminded the player this isn't just some rando turboslut fem protag mc/LI. It's ten times hotter when an LI is shown to have standards and doesnt just fuck everything that moves - makes the taboo that much better when she does try new things.

Reactions: 6ambino

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Right now it's about six weeks apart.
This is quite a good pace, because the update was quite extensive and this is important, I wish you good luck and I hope that each next one will cause an erection in our pants, because this says the most about the game

It's also nice that you add a lot of old, ugly men, it makes it even more exciting seeing Kathryn in such company.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am the most exited about the darker path I really wanna now how the boss playes out if we fall in his trap and I am also very exited about the couple/workbuddy/neighbours that the old guy warned us about I wanna now what is in the basemant and what is going on in this building:eek::eek:I dont trust that woman witht he sex shop and her work buddy/boyfriend one bit they are scatchy as hell this sweet innocent couple will get suprised pooor cuties:love:

but I really like how they love eachother like holding hands,cute dates.... this makes the downfall more sweet

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I smiled so wide while playing that scene because it upended the usual trope, and probably trolled players preferring harder-ntr setups.

I loved the way it was done, it reminded the player this isn't just some rando turboslut fem protag mc/LI. It's ten times hotter when an LI is shown to have standards and doesnt just fuck everything that moves - makes the taboo that much better when she does try new things.
well, he almost didn't cum, he didn't say anything yet, and he should have said some nasty words to her in GH

at least flasher started talking to her properly, but he was interrupted by the arrival of the police

this videoconference was done very well, it's just a pity that these gentlemen didn't start jerking off while looking at Kathryn

if it goes on like this, these strangers will have sick prostates in front of her because they can't cum and they're not young

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe the old black man should put a baby in Kathryn?
Let's test Luke and see how much he really loves her.

I know what I would do
But I wonder how he would respond

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
well, he almost didn't cum, he didn't say anything yet, and he should have said some nasty words to her in GH

at least flasher started talking to her properly, but he was interrupted by the arrival of the police

this videoconference was done very well, it's just a pity that these gentlemen didn't start jerking off while looking at Kathryn

if it goes on like this, these strangers will have sick prostates in front of her because they can't cum and they're not young
A bunch of dirty old men didn't get to orgasm! The humanity! :Kappa:

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Agree with your first sentence, though variety is good to set the 'big' apart from the 'small'. When everything is big, big has no meaning.
I agree, variation in penis size is important, because some women like them big while other women like them huge. xD
Joking aside, it is as you said, need small ones to for various reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes