4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Pendraak85

Feb 24, 2020
I just tried to put some sort of stop to all the ntr/non ntr, blabla bullshit, but I learned my lesson, never getting myself involved in this discussion again :censored:o_O:sleep:
I like this game, I like a slutty Kathryn, and I would gladly put a baby in her belly and let Joshy be the father :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
You're seriously comparing actors...paid for acting....to a normal person...doing something they know they shouldn't? really? Really?....Ugghh..whatever...

Uggghh...yes...I'm fucking blind...

View attachment 3209513 View attachment 3209514 View attachment 3209515 View attachment 3209516 View attachment 3209517 View attachment 3209518 View attachment 3209519 View attachment 3209520 View attachment 3209521

I'll call my boyfriend after...I've already gone too far because I'm soooooo in love with my bf....

The fuck do nudists beaches have to do with anything?

Done with this shit. Where's my list...
There's just no reasonable defense for this. If she went further in this scene all the way and had sex with the guy and told the bf later on you will then try to justify that it was just sex and therefore not cheating/ntr.So as I brought it up before I will say it again for the last time.The dev should modify this scene or remove avoidable NTR from the misleading description.

Reactions: LordWanze

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
You're seriously comparing actors...paid for acting....to a normal person...doing something they know they shouldn't? really? Really?....Ugghh..whatever...

Uggghh...yes...I'm fucking blind...

View attachment 3209513 View attachment 3209514 View attachment 3209515 View attachment 3209516 View attachment 3209517 View attachment 3209518 View attachment 3209519 View attachment 3209520 View attachment 3209521

I'll call my boyfriend after...I've already gone too far because I'm soooooo in love with my bf....

The fuck do nudists beaches have to do with anything?

Done with this shit. Where's my list...
Don't play dumb. The blind accuse I replied to your point about the job hiring call, not that call in the park.
My first point was about acting, and the intent, what the use of showing these images, you can't find an argument? So, if your woman got paid, you would be ok with it?

Can you construct a single logical sentence?

Last edited:

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
There's just no reasonable defense for this. If she went further in this scene all the way and had sex with the guy and told the bf later on you will then try to justify that it was just sex and therefore not cheating/ntr.So as I brought it up before I will say it again for the last time.The dev should modify this scene or remove avoidable NTR from the misleading description.
When have you seen that sex, cheating and even NTR lol. Maybe write your own story about this development. I might even read it with a pleasure.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
beautiful renders, the game is similar to exciting games, but there are no details, e.g. when the girl has to take off her panties, it is not shown.

It's a pity she didn't give a blowjob in the gloryhole, or at least that old scruffy guy didn't cum on her tits after the handjob.

I hope that in the next update she will be fucked by strangers

two things

when I have to choose clothes for Katherin, there is option 2 twice...

will the scenes in which the MC cheats on his girlfriend have any consequences later?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
beautiful renders, the game is similar to exciting games, but there are no details, e.g. when the girl has to take off her panties, it is not shown.

It's a pity she didn't give a blowjob in the gloryhole, or at least that old scruffy guy didn't cum on her tits after the handjob.

I hope that in the next update she will be fucked by strangers

two things

when I have to choose clothes for Katherin, there is option 2 twice...

will the scenes in which the MC cheats on his girlfriend have any consequences later?
The renders while well posed are noisy as hell and could do with some cleaning up to elevate them. This is probably a hardware limitation of the dev though.

I think the 2 choices are a bit of a joke...like...why the hell would you ever pick option 1???

Reactions: Monstalova

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The renders while well posed are noisy as hell and could do with some cleaning up to elevate them. This is probably a hardware limitation of the dev though.

I think the 2 choices are a bit of a joke...like...why the hell would you ever pick option 1???
I picked option #1 :( (or would have given the choice, im a sucker for the style described).

Yes, Bobbyboy48 would do well to turn on the post-denoiser, shouldn't affect render time.

daz.jpg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I picked option #1 :( (or would have given the choice, im a sucker for the style described).

Yes, Bobbyboy48 would do well to turn on the post-denoiser, shouldn't affect render time.

View attachment 3210241
If his hardware is not to scratch...even that won't make too much of a difference without crazy render times. If it is a hardware limitation issue, I'd batch send all renders through something like Topaz Denois myself...but that's an aside.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021

Really? They are noisy as hell? I need to get my eyes checked then because they look fine to me for the most part. I'll look into this and and do a poll and try to get a consensus of this on patreon.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022

why make senseless choices, I like the game because I like the sharing atmosphere, I hope it is expanded

I think that in games there is too much fashion for innocent beginnings and foreplay, of course I'm not saying to reveal all the cards right away, but there is too much flirting and groping like at school, and it costs a lot of time and renders which significantly slows down the development of games, I'm counting on bolder scenes with strangers,because she probably won't just take pictures with a dick and send them to her boyfriend forever.

I hope the creator doesn't worry about the opinions of people who don't like NTR and follows this direction,
Good luck

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really? They are noisy as hell? I need to get my eyes checked then because they look fine to me for the most part. I'll look into this and and do a poll and try to get a consensus of this on patreon.
I didn't really notice anything like that either

I was too busy imagining Kathryn with a dozen guys
And performing clean up duties whey they are finished.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I didn't really notice anything like that either

I was too busy imagining Kathryn with a dozen guys
And performing clean up duties whey they are finished.
I also don't have any noises that spoil the pleasure of playing, maybe he has a more sensitive sound system, I play with regular headphones.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Or simply enough, before any poll - try it my way and do a render one time normally and one time with post denoiser in daz set on with the exact same scene, and see if the render times compare.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Or simply enough, before any poll - try it my way and do a render one time normally and one time with post denoiser in daz set on with the exact same scene, and see if the render times compare.
It's not the render times that made me choose not to use it. I just found it blurred details, especially in faces. I'll play around with some more. Thanks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I love NTR games and this game has a nice balance of letting you make choices, where other NTR games kind of lock you in a certain path after you make a few naughty choices. I still dont know how he didnt get caught getting a bj from his mother in law though, im sure she had some cum in her hair and on her ear :ROFLMAO: Thought her sister would have busted in on us, cause she doesnt trust you and hates men (probly lesbian) That HR bitch totally pisses me off too, because that is so true, they fucking act like theygive a shit about a problem with a boss or manager when really there either sucking or fucking them to give them inside information. Just remember people HR is not your friend, they are looking out for the companies name and reputation and will cover any scandal up for a director or a manager

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheEastBlock-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes