4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Rebecca the Sister has got a great look for a bitchy hot girl. Wonder if the Dev put some thought into her look and came up with this. Perfect choice! She's like Daddy's bitchy, spoilt princess. Her look perfectly represents her personality. Would love to see Kathryn & her Mom take her out for a slutty girl's night out in the city and corrupt her into some filthy situations.

Rebecca The East Block.jpg

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Rebecca the Sister has got a great look for a bitchy hot girl. Wonder if the Dev put some thought into her look and came up with this. Perfect choice! She's like Daddy's bitchy, spoilt princess. Would love to see Kathryn & her Mom take her out for a slutty girl's night out in the city and corrupt her into some filthy situations.

View attachment 3352431
Maybe I could take all three of these lovely ladies out on a date?

And of course ask them to cuck me
It could be a triple cuck a world record.
And I know just the guy for them.

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
What always bothers me is adding new characters, no matter how cool they are. This means only one thing - less playing time for the main character. I'm here because of Kathryn , I don't give a damn about anyone else.
Yes, the third part is hot, thanks to the creator.

Reactions: R1k0 and JasDoc

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
What always bothers me is adding new characters, no matter how cool they are. This means only one thing - less playing time for the main character. I'm here because of Kathryn , I don't give a damn about anyone else.
Yes, the third part is hot, thanks to the creator.
Yes! completely agree. While this allows to make the game little longer, I hate it when there will be updates with just 1 scene for the main character. Hope this doesn't happen in this game!

Reactions: Gromov and JasDoc

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
You guys might be surprised.
But I would love sloppy seconds from Kathryn.

Or even sloppy fifths.
I want her vagina overflowing before I even stick my penis in there.
I only met Kathryn last night, she was standing on the street corner in a dangerous part of town and asked if she could have a ride. She was dressed really skimpy... maybe she went out to a nightclub before?
Kathryn.jpg

Somehow we ended up having sex in my car. After she asked for some money. The poor girl must have been lost and afraid, probably had her handbag stolen, so I gave her some cash. Strangely she asked to be dropped off at the street corner I picked her up at.... Hope she found her way home lol.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I do think it would be kind of hot if Kathryn worked as a prostitute for a day with the MC's consent.

Reactions: 6ambino

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Not gonna lie I do think it would be kind of hot if Kathryn worked as a prostitute for a day with the MC's consent.
It is hot. I'm hoping we can first get her being a hooker as a bit of fun pretend roleplay for Luke, but she actually gets propositioned or even picked up.
The bad ending of the game is her working the streets like a trashy hooker, with her fully corrupted.
I'm loving the game so far. The slutty tease scenes are awesome. Hope Kathryn doesn't go too far too soon.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm loving the game so far. The slutty tease scenes are awesome. Hope Kathryn doesn't go too far too soon.
Yeah, if she goes from reluctant to touching and being touched, to happily/eagerly performing sexual acts with everyone in a single chapter, it wouldn't be a good story.

Reactions: Monstalova

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i'm just gonna wait till it drops to the public my immediate backlog is full but cant wait to play this.

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
I HOPE we don't have to wait year to see Kathryn getting fucked by other guys.

Games where actions take time become boring, like A perfect marriage where the wife hasn't fucked anyone strange yet.
I totally agree. I hope the creator hears you (y)

Reactions: slaifer99
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes