4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Let's just spin one of those game show wheels and have a picture of each dude on different sections.
We'll let fate decide.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Bobbyboy48 you got grown ass men fighting over a fckn cartoon character :LOL: I think you can smile and pat yourself on the back buddy

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bobbyboy48 you got grown ass men fighting over a fckn cartoon character :LOL: I think you can smile and pat yourself on the back buddy
I remember I tried this game for the first time because of two things.
Someone showed me a render of the hobo flashing Kathryn.

So, I found this thread and saw pictures of Kathryn and I was blown away by how beautiful she is.
I knew straight away I had to try the game.
Even though I'm usually hesitant to try new games.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I remember I tried this game for the first time because of two things.
Someone showed me a render of the hobo flashing Kathryn.

So, I found this thread and saw pictures of Kathryn and I was blown away by how beautiful she is.
I knew straight away I had to try the game.
Even though I'm usually hesitant to try new games.
Yeah I my self happened to stumble on it on the initial release and joined this thread when it was still on the first few pages. Kathryn did me the same way. Same thing happened to me with Kate from... well Kate. Although that story started strong it's been on a decline lately IMO. But yeah those two girls have similar personalities I think. And I got a thing for Julia from Pineapple Express... I like redheads... I like em alot. And all the girls from Summer Heat too :LOL:

Last edited:

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Yeah I'm to the point now where I know which genre of games I like and I've played most of the ones that check those boxes... So now it's waiting for the updates for the ones I do like. But while waiting I'll try different ones out and get lucky sometimes. If you haven't tried them yet check out Origin Story and The List. (y) on those for me... Both are harem style games but unique stories

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Feb 29 public release should be. Glad there's no leaks. Its an awful feeling for all the people that have paid. Plus there's still a patreon tier it hasn't been released for yet. Also insults the Dev who is active on here and gives us info when needed
this right here is why I do my best not to play leaks for updates and play public releases if i'm not sure if I want to sub to their patron at that moment in time. Of course im only human so sometimes I give in if it's a game I really cant wait for. But I do appreciate when games aren't leaked cause of all of their hard work.

Reactions: HuhRedy

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Feb 29 public release should be. Glad there's no leaks. Its an awful feeling for all the people that have paid. Plus there's still a patreon tier it hasn't been released for yet. Also insults the Dev who is active on here and gives us info when needed
+100 to that; it's awesome that dev is here to talk about the game and read our depraved ideas about the lovely Kathryn.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes! So if Bobbyboy ordered me have sex with Kathryn, I would sacrifice myself and do it. xD
This comment gave me a random idea. What if we could sell tickets and those tickets would let various different men have sex with Kathryn. Of course there would be a long line with men holding tickets in their hands. of course we have to invite Joshy92 to watch, as im sure he will love that.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This comment gave me a random idea. What if we could sell tickets and those tickets would let various different men have sex with Kathryn. Of course there would be a long line with men holding tickets in their hands. of course we have to invite Joshy92 to watch, as im sure he will love that.
Just watching?

Bro I would be there holding Kathryn's hand and gently running my fingers through her hair.
All while telling her how much I love her.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
So,
the game got me intrigued enough to made me support it, with the Awesom-er tier.
I played it and sadly got my first few points that made me a little uncomfortable. I do not want to spoiler anything here, so I will not tell anything about the story.
But somehow it began to lose me, and I couldn't really tell what it is. Maybe it is because the sex scenes so far, all have been a little short or maybe it’s because all the dudes in the game are in some kind to handsome. I mean even the Flasher (who seems to be my favourite male character so far) has abs. I have never been a fan of story arcs in which the good-looking douchebags get the girl and preferred her partners to be like Arthur (from Good Girl Gone Bad) or Jimmy (from Inside Jennifer). But so far nearly all the possible partners for Katherine have this handsome asshole charm, that just wants me to kick them in the face.
Is it just me or could anyone understand what I mean?
And just to announce, I do not say, that this is a bad game. It easily earns its 4 stars and Katherine is one of my favourite female characters in all these games, but right now I fear that it might lose me.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes