4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For me, I despise the dirty old man trope for a few reasons.

1) It requires more suspension of disbelief. There seems to be this pervasive trope in avn land that "if a girl gets slutty enough, she'll fuck anything." I realize this is in the realm of fantasy, but that's so far removed from reality it kills the vibe for me. That's simply not how women (or people) work. To anyone who doubts or has trouble following me, picture that logic applied to men or yourself as an example. If someone told you, "I want you to become man-whorish enough that you'll want to fuck this toothless saggy old woman", you'd be like uhhhh, gross, not in a million years would I want to fuck that bag of bones. For me things that are semi-believably are far hotter.

2) While trying to remain cordial, and not accusing anyone directly; I've a suspicion many of those (but not all) who like the "gross old bastard" pairings aren't honest with their reasoning, and a large part stems from an undercurrent of resentment towards women, and enjoyment from seeing them "defiled", abused, or otherwise taken advantage of. This is the polar opposite from what makes a hot scene for me. I tend to come at these things from the swinging/sharing angle, and I'd much rather a wife or gf have a partner who she thoroughly enjoys. That's not to say only "safe" options, by all means, if she enjoys it, let her have raunchy aggressive sex with the guy. But with the [gross old bastards], there always seems to be an undercurrent or subtext of control/abuse/"putting one over" on the girl.

3) I do understand what people are saying about the more illicit and taboo aspect often being more appealing. However, for me, in the swinging context, that gets inverted.

By that I mean yes, comparing a single girl banging a hot guy vs a single girl banging an ugly old hobo, the former is more predictable and the latter more shocking, taboo, and thus perhaps erotic.

However, when we're talking about a girl in a loving relationship, while the ugly old hobo can be written off as more of a "crazy party stunt", or a novelty, an attractive guy banging her brains out seems much more taboo and illicit, especially if she remains 100% committed to her partner. That creates a very strong erotic juxtaposition, like "she's in love with her bf yet screaming like a banshee with this other guy". <---do note that contradiction-induced taboo goes out the window if it's in the context of cheating, which is why I love swinging/sharing and hate ntr; a girl cheating on her bf with a desirable guy isn't shocking, it's predictable.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

1) It requires more suspension of disbelief. There seems to be this pervasive trope in avn land that "if a girl gets slutty enough, she'll fuck anything." I realize this is in the realm of fantasy, but that's so far removed from reality it kills the vibe for me. That's simply not how women (or people) work. To anyone who doubts or has trouble following me, picture that logic applied to men or yourself as an example. If someone told you, "I want you to become man-whorish enough that you'll want to fuck this toothless saggy old woman", you'd be like uhhhh, gross, not in a million years would I want to fuck that bag of bones. For me things that are semi-believably are far hotter.

2) While trying to remain cordial, and not accusing anyone directly; I've a suspicion many of those (but not all) who like the "gross old bastard" pairings aren't honest with their reasoning, and a large part stems from an undercurrent of resentment towards women, and enjoyment from seeing them "defiled", abused, or otherwise taken advantage of. This is the polar opposite from what makes a hot scene for me. I tend to come at these things from the swinging/sharing angle, and I'd much rather a wife or gf have a partner who she thoroughly enjoys. That's not to say only "safe" options, by all means, if she enjoys it, let her have raunchy aggressive sex with the guy. But with the [gross old bastards], there always seems to be an undercurrent or subtext of control/abuse/"putting one over" on the girl.

3) I do understand what people are saying about the more illicit and taboo aspect often being more appealing. However, for me, in the swinging context, that gets inverted.

By that I mean yes, comparing a single girl banging a hot guy vs a single girl banging an ugly old hobo, the former is more predictable and the latter more shocking, taboo, and thus perhaps erotic.

However, when we're talking about a girl in a loving relationship, while the ugly old hobo can be written off as more of a "crazy party stunt", or a novelty, an attractive guy banging her brains out seems much more taboo and illicit, especially if she remains 100% committed to her partner. That creates a very strong erotic juxtaposition, like "she's in love with her bf yet screaming like a banshee with this other guy". <---do note that contradiction-induced taboo goes out the window if it's in the context of cheating, which is why I love swinging/sharing and hate ntr; a girl cheating on her bf with a desirable guy isn't shocking, it's predictable.
applause-gif-42.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As long as Kathryn loves me she can have as much dick as she wants.
It would be thrilling to find someone who is way better at sex than me to give her satisfaction.

I need to see her have powerful orgasms.

So, in a hypothetical sex scene say we get three options on how everything happens.

Option 1 - Kathryn has sex with a dude and doesn't tell me about it.
Option 2 - We find another couple and have group sex.
Option 3 - We go to the nearest bar and Kathryn chooses a guy to bring home and sleep with while I watch and jerk off.
And when the guy leaves, I get sloppy seconds and get to eat a creampie.

I would choose option 3 any day because I love hotwife stories when they are done well.

And just the thought of Kathryn choosing a bull for us is really hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022

We all have our kinks man. I don't like futa, but a lot of people do. The question I have is why doesn't this site have a tag for old/young or old man content like others sites do. I think it would be nice because it gives members an opportunity to make informed decisions on what to play. There's a tag for futa. I see that tag and I skip the game. (y)

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024

In these corruption type games sex isn't that important to me. I find the teasing and slutty scenes hotter, especially with dirty talk. So when I say I like the average, ugly or old men with the women. Its more about her teasing them or doing some lewd things around them, or for them. Perfect example is the flasher scenes or say if Kathryn gave a lap dance to Albert.

If a 60 yr old grandma approached me, I'd be like no thanks... wait do you dirty talk? Yes! Ok let's go have fun but don't tell anyone lol. So you may not think that other men would do that but there's plenty of kinks that could allow them to, even with the woman's age. Yes I was a Man Whore when I was a bit younger. A complete and utter slut who had a particular fondness for MILFs lol.

There are many different points of view for certain kinks, so try to see it from all angles.
Yes I agree that majority of this corruption style is degrading the women to have them fucking old men or doing crazy stuff. Thats not to say they wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it. I know women that find men 30 years older than them attractive, a lot just don't admit it. So we all have our own fetishes, I prefer for the woman to want to do things rather than be forced. Others want to see them forced into doing sexual things. The point is these are games where people are meant to live out their fantasy. So we can't go saying this is wrong or you're not being honest.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah for me personally it's way hotter if Kathryn wants to do sexy things with other guys.

You guys are right we all have different kinks and fetishes
It's part of what makes these games so exciting imo.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In these corruption type games sex isn't that important to me. I find the teasing and slutty scenes hotter, especially with dirty talk. So when I say I like the average, ugly or old men with the women. Its more about her teasing them or doing some lewd things around them, or for them. Perfect example is the flasher scenes or say if Kathryn gave a lap dance to Albert.
I can respect this take.

If you haven't played, you're gonna nut yourself at the next update ;)
Others want to see them forced into doing sexual things. The point is these are games where people are meant to live out their fantasy. So we can't go saying this is wrong or you're not being honest.
I didn't mean to give the impression I was casting some moral judgement on others preferences, only that I believe many to not be honest in what their preferences actually are.

A tangential example: I'd make a similar indictment against many ntr fans, as in my estimation many prefer that genre because they like the idea of swinger sex and the stuff that makes it taboo, but they want plausible deniability against the "cuck" label - by hiding behind the fact it's often happening without the protag's wishes or behind his back (which ofc is absurd, because the player themselves is directing the protag to make those decisions, they DO want it to happen that way, regardless of how much bUt i doNt seLF inSerT flailing goes on). Again, like my earlier comparison, this isn't to paint all players as such, just an example of another group I see as somewhat disengenuous in their professed tastes.

Separately, Bobbyboy48 , man oh man, the way you wrote that final scene is EXACTLY how I would have done it. Everything about it, the build up, the way Luke has a choice to be around or not, everything was near perfect. My only critique would be as someone with nearly an identical setup to yours - I woulda taken a day or two at the end of the month to churn out a few 12fps animations as opposed to current.

Last edited:
Reactions: pochops and 6ambino

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I can respect this take.

If you haven't played, you're gonna nut yourself at the next update ;)
I didn't mean to give the impression I was casting some moral judgement on others preferences, only that I believe many to not be honest in what their preferences actually are.

A tangential example: I'd make a similar indictment against many ntr fans, as in my estimation many prefer that genre because they like the idea of swinger sex and the stuff that makes it taboo, but they want plausible deniability against the "cuck" label - by hiding behind the fact it's often happening without the protag's wishes or behind his back (which ofc is absurd, because the player themselves is directing the protag to make those decisions, they DO want it to happen that way, regardless of how much bUt i doNt seLF inSerT flailing goes on). Again, like my earlier comparison, this isn't to paint all players as such, just an example of another group I see as somewhat disengenuous in their professed tastes.

Separately, Bobbyboy48 , man oh man, the way you wrote that final scene is EXACTLY how I would have done it. Everything about it, the build up, the way Luke has a choice to be around or not, everything was near perfect. My only critique would be as someone with nearly an identical setup to yours - I woulda taken a day or two at the end of the month to churn out a few 12fps animations as opposed to current.
Yeah I was coding and rendering right up to the very end and I simply ran out of time. I couldn't do any batch rendering for the last two weeks and things piled up. I hope to have some proper animations in the next update and also append the ending of chapter three with a bit more dialog and a few more renders to resolve things a bit better. But yeah, I'm glad you liked it!

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Oh no everyone
Some dude put a big load of semen in Kathryn's vagina.

I better get to work
I would be a bad boyfriend if I let her go to bed with cum leaking out everywhere.
I've got some paper towels and tissues if you need to use them to clean her up...
OH.... OH! OH MY GOD. You mean you're going to ea... Maybe I'll give you some Tic Tacs instead :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I've got some paper towels and tissues if you need to use them to clean her up...
OH.... OH! OH MY GOD. You mean you're going to ea... Maybe I'll give you some Tic Tacs instead :LOL:
Just remember everyone it doesn't make me a cuck in any way.
Cleaning Kathryn with my tongue actually makes me an alpha male.

You won't see some spineless cuck performing clean up duties.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just remember everyone it doesn't make me a cuck in any way.
Cleaning Kathryn with my tongue actually makes me an alpha male.
I see you're enjoying that copium.
It just makes you a confident cuck instead, but a cuck nonetheless.

You won't see some spineless cuck performing clean up duties.
What are your sources for stating that so boldly?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes