4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Mostly, as of chapter 2 there is only a kissing scene you can't avoid, which feels really out of place on a non-sharing playthrough to be honest.
Hm, i hate anything related to netorare and i share your view that it is out of place, but that is hardly ntr, but definetly the most discussed scene in this thread. Dev already confirmed that he doesn´t change it and i can live with it.

Last edited:

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
You can be a dominate person and still have a swinging/sharing/cuckold fetish, these aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, to me it seems it will be going down the hotwifing side of things if I had to guess. There could be some swinging too though, I wouldn't rule that out.
No you can't lmao

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
No you can't lmao
My bad, when I said cuckold I should have said Stag, back then I didn't really distinguish the two, because I never really cared for the meaning of certain kinks/fetishes at the time. So my bad, let me fix it.

You can be a dominate person and still have a swinging/sharing fetish or being in a stag/vixen relationship, these aren't mutually exclusive.
Now if you disagree with this updated statement, then you're just braindead. Because it's an objectively true statement, sorry if that bothers you.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'm really annoyed with the Dev - Bobbyboy48
He is forcing me into an awkward situation. The East Block is appealing to all my weaknesses and fetishes.
Now I realised that a certain character is going to have a bigger part in the game, I have no choice.
FINE! FINE! I'll join your damn Patreon!
You should be ashamed, corrupting me in to joining.
Looks like I'll also have to upgrade my tier when the next update is released, as the suspense is too much - Ridiculous!
Be careful everyone I think he's using some form of mind control, getting people addicted to his game.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
But seriously though, its an awesome game. Some really hot situations, great dirty talk and so much fun... Thanks!

The East Block (Rebecca & Kathryn).jpg
Will Kathryn drag her innocent sister Rebecca to the depths of depravity & hell with her?... Almost definitely!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He is forcing me into an awkward situation. The East Block is appealing to all my weaknesses and fetishes.
Now I realised that a certain character is going to have a bigger part in the game, I have no choice.
Looks like I'll also have to upgrade my tier when the next update is released, as the suspense is too much - Ridiculous!
Be careful everyone I think he's using some form of mind control, getting people addicted to his game.

But seriously though, its an awesome game. Some really hot situations, great dirty talk and so much fun... Thanks!

View attachment 3366994
Will Kathryn drag her innocent sister Rebecca to the depths of depravity & hell with her?... Almost definitely!
Rebecca & Kathryn both cucking me would be so fucking hot imo.
Imagine these two vixens on the prowl for some dick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Monstalova

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

View attachment 3366994
That's kinda how I felt when playing the most recent update....like dammit, I was trying to ween down subs to save cash next month, I can't chop this obviously...

Reactions: Monstalova

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's kinda how I felt when playing the most recent update....like dammit, I was trying to ween down subs to save cash next month, I can't chop this obviously...
lol that's how I feel too but for a different game update that just dropped. I literally cant stop thinking about it distracting me from playing others games haha. I forgot how much I loved said game haha not many games give me that reaction. So I can't wait to play this one to get the AVN out of my head as I think it might be there for awhile need to replay some paths so my saves are in order for the next update.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Wow nobody posted 0.3 yet, I'm proud of you guys.
In other news, he made a long Patreon post today, basically saying 0.4 will come out in April 2024.

I will reiterate that 0.3 is enjoyable, but made Kathy OBSESSED WITH COCK to a point of being a major tone shift.
I am hopeful 0.4 will correct course and return to believable setups, but we'll see in two months.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow nobody posted 0.3 yet, I'm proud of you guys.
In other news, he made a long Patreon post today, basically saying 0.4 will come out in April 2024.

I will reiterate that 0.3 is enjoyable, but made Kathy OBSESSED WITH COCK to a point of being a major tone shift.
I am hopeful 0.4 will correct course and return to believable setups, but we'll see in two months.
I think it depends how you play it. Mind you, I'm not disagreeing, since certainly on a majority of the paths/choices it seems that way. For me, the prisoner jerk-off scene was a far greater tonal lurch than the later photoshoot sequence bj. At least the latter had a lot of build-up, and Luke was along for the ride the whole time, either in person or via cam. With the prisoner, it's basically jumping into behind his back stuff (albeit planning on telling him later though we never see this)

One thing I think the game could benefit from is slowing the dialogue/scene pace, but not neccesarily the sexual progression pace. For me, the two scenes listed above would have felt different if afterwards we had some downtime where Kathy and the MC are talking (like was the case in the first few episodes) about their experiences and if they liked them. I think the rapid pace of moving from one to another probably contributed to this feeling of tone shifting.

While I don't want it to turn into "lets talk about our feelings" women's romcom, those scenes add to the sense of this being a couple going wild, not a typical [femprotag] slut-em-up-3000 ntr game.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes