4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes update . This went to the second tier on the 16th I think....I would have thought it put here by now..
Same, genuinely surprised since it's not like he has a small sub base where those games with 10 dedicated people and no one else, and they'll never leak. No, this is a dedicated group, and a dedicated large group at that.
Hey Johnny can you give a bit more detail about that doing stuff behind the mc's back thing?
Is that a choice or does it happen automatically?
No there are all choices for all the actions - the ch1 kiss IT WAS ONLY A KISS really stands out in that regard.

Reactions: Joshy92
Dec 14, 2017
Yes update . This went to the second tier on the 16th I think....I would have thought it put here by now..
I know youre not supposed to post it like this but here it is anyways:
Pc :
Mac:
Android:
I hope everthing works lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The East Block [v0.3] [Bobbyboy Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm not going to lie, the beginning of the update so far is really off-putting. I know it's a dream (nightmare), but damn I definitely DID NOT want to see that... and since it was a dream it's not even important. Could probably do you well to add a skip for that part, I can't be the only one who has no interest in seeing that whatsoever. This is just my advice though, keep it like it is if you want, but some people probably will like that even less than me. :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not going to lie, the beginning of the update so far is really off-putting. I know it's a dream (nightmare), but damn I definitely DID NOT want to see that... and since it was a dream it's not even important. Could probably do you well to add a skip for that part, I can't be the only one who has no interest in seeing that whatsoever. This is just my advice though, keep it like it is if you want, but some people probably will like that even less than me. :ROFLMAO:
For me it was more a: "Oh wtf.... really? Already? We're going this route.....zzzzzz *under breath* stupdfuknoldmanlovers...zzzz Oh she's awake? Phew lol. He got me good there."

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
For me it was more a: "Oh wtf.... really? Already? We're going this route.....zzzzzz *under breath* stupdfuknoldmanlovers...zzzz Oh she's awake? Phew lol. He got me good there."
I knew it was a dream part way through, once the black dude entered the fray. I was relieved also, but once I knew it wasn't real I was no longer interested in subjecting myself to that crap any longer and just skipped past the rest until it was over.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'll add an option and warning for this scene in the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes it takes away the resonance of the scene when it's a dream but just because some people are complaining. Doesn't mean you need to cater to their needs. Make the game you want to. Others might like the way it's told, with that air of uncertainty if it's real or not at the start. It's part of the fun for the whole experience. You don't know what you're gonna get. It's like everyone needs to be informed or warned so they don't get offended these days. You'll never please everyone so just do it your way. Look it like a film, hardly ever turns out good when studios and producers interfere. People want to see the full Director's version. If they played the game when completed, you wouldn't see too many focusing on certain moments like that. Only because these are updates, so people linger on every single detail with it being only a few scenes at a time.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Omg i love this evil neigbour woman even more:love::love:

Seems like she will get a new pet

and our gf will get a new job

Gf is about to get some happy pillls:cry::eek::eek:

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's like everyone needs to be informed or warned so they don't get offended these days.
It has nothing to do with being offended, it's called being grossed out. I have no interest in seeing some old ass men's dicks, and definitely no interest in seeing anyone do something with them, sorry if you do. I was simply giving my perspective and feedback, I never demanded that the dev did anything. It sounds like if anyone here is offended, it's you, because you didn't like my opinion. That's fine, but I'll still continue to give my feedback.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Alright so, I find this a bit odd.

image_2024-02-22_020245803.png

This bit of dialogue branching depends on these variables, all independent of each other. So if only one of them is a "2", then you end up getting this dialgoue;

image_2024-02-22_020442086.png

the reason I find this odd is because, only one of the five for me was a "2", and then I get this dialogue, which doesn't reflect the MC's behavior in my playthrough whatsoever. All of the other 4 instances were a "1", where he was okay with showing off his girl. However, with one instance being a "2", suddenly he says "I don't really want other guys ogling her", which doesn't align with my previous choices at all, it is pretty inconsistent.

I feel like the variables and branching in this game needs a little tweaking, because there was something similar to this last update too. I feel like each of the choices that give these variables should give a secondary variable that keeps count of certain types of choices. Like, each of these 5 choices could have another variable that is an exhibitionism counter. So like, each choice gives +1 to "Exhib", and if when this check comes up, if Exhib is >=3, then he is happy to show her off, and enjoys it. If it's not well, then he the dialogue from the screenshot above would show.

This is just my advice, since there seems to be something like this showing up every update, I figured I'd offer a solution, because it is weird when these inconsistencies pop up. Anyways, back to playing the update now!

*edit* I found another issue, so another check comes up right after the one above.

*another edit* Ok, so I'm confused yet again. So there was a choice for Kath to flash her boob or not during the photo shoot, but then later there's lingerie that's crotchless and shows her pussy, and there was no choice there. So I'm just wondering what was the point of even having the first choice to begin with, if she was going to end up posing partially nude in another outfit anyways.

She gets even more nude afterwards too, so yeah. :p

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
It has nothing to do with being offended, it's called being grossed out. I have no interest in seeing some old ass men's dicks, and definitely no interest in seeing anyone do something with them, sorry if you do. I was simply giving my perspective and feedback, I never demanded that the dev did anything. It sounds like if anyone here is offended, it's you, because you didn't like my opinion. That's fine, but I'll still continue to give my feedback.
I didn't even know what your opinion was until now! Haha.
I think we all got our wires crossed up. Me & the Dev thought a couple people didn't like that it was a dream. Thats why BobbyBoy said he'll put a warning in there next update. When in fact we had no idea you and others were talking about getting offended by seeing old man dick! You weren't clear at all & never wrote anything about old men in your comments. Just that the scene was crap and a dream.It seemed like the dream was the part you hated.

To your comments about me: I don't really care what dicks on the screen. That's not my focus lol.
Maybe just put it on your signature that you like young dick over old dick... So everyone can know your preference.
My comment was for the Dev, to not change things because of anyones preference in general. To make the game the way he wants it and that's all.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Man.... this is the best fckn game on the whole of the interweb. Hands down.... Game over!
And if anybody has any objections.... Fuck off cause I'm not even trying to hear that nonsense!

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

julezzz

Dec 17, 2019
I didn't even know what your opinion was until now! Haha.
I think we all got our wires crossed up. Me & the Dev thought a couple people didn't like that it was a dream. Thats why BobbyBoy said he'll put a warning in there next update. When in fact we had no idea you and others were talking about getting offended by seeing old man dick! You weren't clear at all & never wrote anything about old men in your comments. Just that the scene was crap and a dream.It seemed like the dream was the part you hated.

To your comments about me: I don't really care what dicks on the screen. That's not my focus lol.
Maybe just put it on your signature that you like young dick over old dick... So everyone can know your preference.
My comment was for the Dev, to not change things because of anyones preference in general. To make the game the way he wants it and that's all.
People like them can't help their insecurities -- like not being able to admit they like seeing young dick.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Holy shit this update was amazing. It blew me away.
I now have even more questions and a new person who I hate.
And that ending oh jeez I'm already nervous.

Anyway, here is my favourite render of the update.
You guys can't imagine how badly I wanted to kiss her at this exact moment.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes