4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Holy shit this update was amazing. It blew me away.
I now have even more questions and a new person who I hate.
And that ending oh jeez I'm already nervous.

Anyway, here is my favourite render of the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys can't imagine how badly I wanted to kiss her at this exact moment.
Damn, if you like this game so much then I really need to try it out

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This last update has reinvigorated my wild fantasies.
For example, what if I'm behind Kathryn and gently licking and sucking on her neck and shoulders.
While she is riding Franklin as hard as she can.

He of course would be bareback so that he can blow a load in Kathryn's fertile pussy.

And I might even see if that bitch Clementine has some sort of pill.
To make Franklin's sperm more copious and very potent.

I have a plan you see.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
This game is amazing. I usually like more sharing and swinging than NTR, but this dev has managed to make this game one of my top 3 in all of f95 by creating very erotic scenes.

As I have already done and will do with other games that I have found to be masterpieces in f95, I hope the game comes out on Steam to add it to my game library.

Without a doubt, this game is going to give a lot of talk in 2024. I hope that the dev continues to do such a wonderful job and continues to delight us with future updates of this great game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's awesome seeing so many people praising this great game.
I agree guys this is phenomenal.
By the end of the game, I think it will easily rank among the best games of this genre.
Heck, I think it already does.

And I really liked that I could rush to the photoshoot and see Kathryn in action

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
People like them can't help their insecurities -- like not being able to admit they like seeing young dick.
Holy shit you're retarded, it has nothing to do with dicks in general, just the old man part. My focus isn't on the dicks, but that fact that I don't want to see any sexual content involving old men, period. That's why I'm glad that there are choices, and it's not a kinetic novel. The dream wasn't avoidable though, or even skippable. That's why I ended up just skipping past it halfway through.

I already expected this kind of response from some smart ass fucks though, because of the way I worded my comment.

Reactions: Maviarab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I totally want Franklin to be Kathryn's boyfriend.
Wouldn't that be hot?

We could even let him move into our apartment.
That way Kathryn has her lover easily at hand if she feels frisky.

Reactions: unreal4real

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Love the game, but there are some issues with your choices being ignored. For instance, during the photo shoot, She calls the MC and he's given the choice to tell her to go ahead and continue, or that it went far enough. You pick that it went far enough, she agrees, then next screen she's continuing the photo shoot, posing in see through and crotchless lingerie, licking dildos, masturbating and giving head and swallowing on video. That doesn't seem like her stopping before it went too far. Why give the choice if it's just going to be ignored?

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Love the game, but there are some issues with your choices being ignored. For instance, during the photo shoot, She calls the MC and he's given the choice to tell her to go ahead and continue, or that it went far enough. You pick that it went far enough, she agrees, then next screen she's continuing the photo shoot, posing in see through and crotchless lingerie, licking dildos, masturbating and giving head and swallowing on video. That doesn't seem like her stopping before it went too far. Why give the choice if it's just going to be ignored?
Don't you bother using a spoiler tag?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..was on the fence anyway but seems the coding is fucked up here (along with yet more more forced scenes that apparently would never be in the VN)...will pass on this update.

Gonna say it again Bobby despite how pissed you'll get at me. Just be honest about the game you're making, will save a lot of hassle in the long run.

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Hmmmmm. The boyfriend still seems into it at some scenes even if previous choices as him should not make him into it. There are some inconsistencies.
I mean. if you restrain her to go for her fantaisies there is no content possible. Also if you blocked her at the glory hole it would make no sense to let her do something naughtier later. it's a progressing curve into depravity so blocking her at some point doesn't make sense in the first place.
I'm not sure it's a good thing to even let us a choice in this kind of game tbh

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I mean. if you restrain her to go for her fantaisies there is no content possible. Also if you blocked her at the glory hole it would make no sense to let her do something naughtier later. it's a progressing curve into depravity so blocking her at some point doesn't make sense in the first place.
I'm not sure it's a good thing to even let us a choice in this kind of game tbh
You can restrain her while playing as the boyfriend but still make her explore on her own, without the boyfriend's knowledge or permission.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Thanks I'll look into that and fix it.

Reactions: HuhRedy
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes