4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I think it depends how you play it. Mind you, I'm not disagreeing, since certainly on a majority of the paths/choices it seems that way. For me, the prisoner jerk-off scene was a far greater tonal lurch than the later photoshoot sequence bj. At least the latter had a lot of build-up, and Luke was along for the ride the whole time, either in person or via cam. With the prisoner, it's basically jumping into behind his back stuff (albeit planning on telling him later though we never see this)

One thing I think the game could benefit from is slowing the dialogue/scene pace, but not neccesarily the sexual progression pace. For me, the two scenes listed above would have felt different if afterwards we had some downtime where Kathy and the MC are talking (like was the case in the first few episodes) about their experiences and if they liked them. I think the rapid pace of moving from one to another probably contributed to this feeling of tone shifting.

While I don't want it to turn into "lets talk about our feelings" women's romcom, those scenes add to the sense of this being a couple going wild, not a typical [femprotag] slut-em-up-3000 ntr game.
yeah, we've got enough blue ball type games so I'm game with this faster pace haha. A Perfect Marriage leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Probably have to go back in a year or 2 for anything to happen lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I think it depends how you play it. Mind you, I'm not disagreeing, since certainly on a majority of the paths/choices it seems that way. For me, the prisoner jerk-off scene was a far greater tonal lurch than the later photoshoot sequence bj. At least the latter had a lot of build-up, and Luke was along for the ride the whole time, either in person or via cam. With the prisoner, it's basically jumping into behind his back stuff (albeit planning on telling him later though we never see this)

One thing I think the game could benefit from is slowing the dialogue/scene pace, but not neccesarily the sexual progression pace. For me, the two scenes listed above would have felt different if afterwards we had some downtime where Kathy and the MC are talking (like was the case in the first few episodes) about their experiences and if they liked them. I think the rapid pace of moving from one to another probably contributed to this feeling of tone shifting.

While I don't want it to turn into "lets talk about our feelings" women's romcom, those scenes add to the sense of this being a couple going wild, not a typical [femprotag] slut-em-up-3000 ntr game.
Yep I've been saying this too (even in my review). It doesn't have to be much. Both of them talking about the situation before and after the events. Before the event, to have some more thought behind it, instead of only a couple lines. After the event, can even be while they're having sex thinking back on it, as they get excited of how hot it was or if it was too much and its a bit more serious talk etc. Its only a small critique or preference but can add quite a bit to the realism. That is the only thing I would say needs an improvement. The rest is pretty fucking good! Now for the all important hashtags...
#DeathtoSantini
#AllHailGoddessRebecca

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yeah, we've got enough blue ball type games so I'm game with this faster pace haha. A Perfect Marriage leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Probably have to go back in a year or 2 for anything to happen lol
"you gusy just dont know how to appreciate a good stoRy with actual build up!"

meanwhile dev:
cc.gif

(in case anyone's confused, that is NOT bobbyboy depicted in the image above)
Yep I've been saying this too (even in my review). It doesn't have to be much. Both of them talking about the situation before and after the events. Before the event, to have some more thought behind it, instead of only a couple lines. After the event, can even be while they're having sex thinking back on it, as they get excited of how hot it was or if it was too much and its a bit more serious talk etc. Its only a small critique or preference but can add quite a bit to the realism. That is the only thing I would say needs an improvement. The rest is pretty fucking good! Now for the all important hashtags...
#DeathtoSantini
#AllHailGoddessRebecca
yup, agreed, and best part is for the dev it's very little work to buffer story length, conversations can flow with just a few renders but dialogue heavy, and typing speed >>>> daz speed.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018

meanwhile dev:
View attachment 3370191

yup, agreed, and best part is for the dev it's very little work to buffer story length, conversations can flow with just a few renders but dialogue heavy, and typing speed >>>> daz speed.
lmao basically, I used to praise APM so hard but it's just makes me angry now.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021

meanwhile dev:
View attachment 3370191

Aww, I wanna be bugs bunny making fat stacks!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Hey Johnny can you give a bit more detail about that doing stuff behind the mc's back thing?
Is that a choice or does it happen automatically?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Reactions: Monstalova

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
This guy?:unsure: The fisherman :FacePalm:that shows Kat how big his:WaitWhat:, fish is?:PogChamp:
View attachment 3372260
i almost forgot about this guy. yes would love to see more of the old guy in future updates.

it’s been done to death in other VN’s but the old guy asking Kat to come over and clean his apartment, help him shower while wearing skimpy maid clothes or just being plain naked will never not be hot to me.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
i almost forgot about this guy. yes would love to see more of the old guy in future updates.

it’s been done to death in other VN’s but the old guy asking Kat to come over and clean his apartment, help him shower while wearing skimpy maid clothes or just being plain naked will never not be hot to me.
Old man will get this Kitty

Reactions: Panos24

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes update . This went to the second tier on the 16th I think....I would have thought it put here by now..

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes