4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
So,
the game got me intrigued enough to made me support it, with the Awesom-er tier.
I played it and sadly got my first few points that made me a little uncomfortable. I do not want to spoiler anything here, so I will not tell anything about the story.
But somehow it began to lose me, and I couldn't really tell what it is. Maybe it is because the sex scenes so far, all have been a little short or maybe it’s because all the dudes in the game are in some kind to handsome. I mean even the Flasher (who seems to be my favourite male character so far) has abs. I have never been a fan of story arcs in which the good-looking douchebags get the girl and preferred her partners to be like Arthur (from Good Girl Gone Bad) or Jimmy (from Inside Jennifer). But so far nearly all the possible partners for Katherine have this handsome asshole charm, that just wants me to kick them in the face.
Is it just me or could anyone understand what I mean?
And just to announce, I do not say, that this is a bad game. It easily earns its 4 stars and Katherine is one of my favourite female characters in all these games, but right now I fear that it might lose me.
There are plenty of average or old guys in the game though... Albert the neighbor, The Maintenance man, Gloryhole savage, Alley thugs, The Flasher would probably have some abs because he's hungry & homeless (Starvin Marvin). I'd prefer Kathryn (and Rebecca of course :sneaky:) are with uglier or older men most of the time because it seems more slutty but it is nice to have a mix of all kinds of people around.
The issue I have with the so called handsome characters is, that they're always the biggest sleazebags in every game. Right now its nice just to have Kathryn wanting to be a bit naughty, instead of having guys take advantage or blackmailing her, which will take the fun out of the situation. This point in the game, it's just meant to be some quick, sexy thrills for her & Luke. While setting up characters and some plot points which will develop and likely become more intense and evil.
Probably would be good to see some nervous or timid men in the mix as well, on her adventures out in public. Where she's the one in control and gets more confidence in really teasing them, not at risk of being taken advantage of.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
So,
the game got me intrigued enough to made me support it, with the Awesom-er tier.
I played it and sadly got my first few points that made me a little uncomfortable. I do not want to spoiler anything here, so I will not tell anything about the story.
But somehow it began to lose me, and I couldn't really tell what it is. Maybe it is because the sex scenes so far, all have been a little short or maybe it’s because all the dudes in the game are in some kind to handsome. I mean even the Flasher (who seems to be my favourite male character so far) has abs. I have never been a fan of story arcs in which the good-looking douchebags get the girl and preferred her partners to be like Arthur (from Good Girl Gone Bad) or Jimmy (from Inside Jennifer). But so far nearly all the possible partners for Katherine have this handsome asshole charm, that just wants me to kick them in the face.
And just to announce, I do not say, that this is a bad game. It easily earns its 4 stars and Katherine is one of my favourite female characters in all these games, but right now I fear that it might lose me.
There are plenty of uglies in Kathryn’s future. I’m trying to keep things diverse and interesting. It can’t all the the same or it loses its intrigue, in my opinion at least.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So,
I thumbs-downed you because this is the perspective of someone spoiled for choice. The world of creepy old men/thugs/homeless has become so normalized in these kinds of games, coomer brains start to need more and more.

And it defies storytelling logic. You say "the possible partners have this asshole charm, that makes me want to kick them in the face" - I mean....are you suggesting the characters should not be charming, and she should just magically be interested in repulsive characters?

"Good looking douchebags get the girl" methinks the neet doth protest too much.... such a weird sentence given your love for characters like arthur or jimmy. They certainly act like douchebags too, so your prior distinction must only be on physical appearance?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I remember Bobby did say there would be a nice normal guy or two that Kathryn can have fun with.

All I know is I want the best for my sweetheart.
Her happiness is all that matters to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HuhRedy

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I thumbs-downed you because this is the perspective of someone spoiled for choice. The world of creepy old men/thugs/homeless has become so normalized in these kinds of games, coomer brains start to need more and more.

And it defies storytelling logic. You say "the possible partners have this asshole charm, that makes me want to kick them in the face" - I mean....are you suggesting the characters should not be charming, and she should just magically be interested in repulsive characters?

"Good looking douchebags get the girl" methinks the neet doth protest too much.... such a weird sentence given your love for characters like arthur or jimmy. They certainly act like douchebags too, so your prior distinction must only be on physical appearance?
First of all no offense taken,

I will try to explain you, why I like the story arcs around a Jimmy or Arthur “antagonist” more then for example a Nathan or Mr. Santini character.
So, if you want to know and are open for it, I will send you that via PM. I will not write it here, because I do not want to spam this thread with topics that only have to do peripherally with the game itself.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I remember Bobby did say there would be a nice normal guy or two that Kathryn can have fun with.

All I know is I want the best for my sweetheart.
Her happiness is all that matters to me.
That's funny cos I only want the worst for my girl Rebecca lol. Can you hurry up and corrupt Kathryn, so she can corrupt her sister. Im getting impatient here Joshy

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
First of all no offense taken,

I will try to explain you, why I like the story arcs around a Jimmy or Arthur “antagonist” more then for example a Nathan or Mr. Santini character.
So, if you want to know and are open for it, I will send you that via PM. I will not write it here, because I do not want to spam this thread with topics that only have to do peripherally with the game itself.
I'd suggest just posting it here - as long as we stay relatively cordial, I don't see this topic as tangential to the game; rather discussing the game's antagonists central to the story is very much on-topic, and others may want to chime in.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's funny cos I only want the worst for my girl Rebecca lol. Can you hurry up and corrupt Kathryn, so she can corrupt Rebecca. Im getting impatient here Joshy
Haha
I remember I said a while ago I think it would be hot if Kathryn her sister & her mum
All had sex with some guy while I watched.

How's that for corruption?

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Haha
I remember I said a while ago I think it would be hot if Kathryn her sister & her mum
All had sex with some guy while I watched.

How's that for corruption?
Well Rebecca told me she wants to have a sleepover with her sister. So maybe I can have some fun with the Sutherland family. If you're lucky you can hold Kathryn's hand and maybe brush her hair back while I'm breeding them. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely would be hot to see all 3 of them up their slutty behaviour together on a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well Rebecca told me she wants to have a sleepover with her sister. So maybe I can have some fun with the Sutherland family. If you're lucky you can hold Kathryn's hand and maybe brush her hair back while I'm breeding them. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely would be hot to see all 3 of them up their slutty behaviour together on a night out.
That does sound hot.

And your right seeing all three of these sexy ladies getting plowed would also be really hot.
I hope if it does happen I'm there to see it.
Or maybe even help the ladies find a bull.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I'd suggest just posting it here - as long as we stay relatively cordial, I don't see this topic as tangential to the game; rather discussing the game's antagonists central to the story is very much on-topic, and others may want to chime in.
Ok,

for me it is all about the female character in the games. That’s for example why I do not feel offended at all, if the male protagonist get’s cucked or cheated on by his girlfriend, because he is not me and just a (sometimes important) tool for my kinks.

What I do like is to read about / experience the inner struggle of the girl. That’s my main focus. The more she struggles with her decisions, the more she knows how wrong / fatal it is, what she is about to do, the better for me. My kink is about her surrendering slowly everything she has (like her relationship), everything she is (like her reputation) to her lust and desires.

That’s why I prefer the female protagonist surrendering to the not handsome types, because it does not feel like she is sacrificing anything, if she just falls for the athletic dude, with the toothbrush commercial smile, who has money and everything he wants.

That and because I despise dazzlers (I am not sure, if that is the correct designation for the kind of persons I mean) :LOL:

So, if guys like Mr. Seville, Nathan, Eric, Mr Santini or Alex (even if the Alex scene had been cool :) ) get their way into Kathryns pants, that’s ok for other people, but for me this is not challenging and I am not a big fan of that. (Especially the development around the Santini character is sadly (and for other reasons gladly) something that isn’t my taste at all)

If Katheryn would slowly fall for people like the flasher (a Jimmy or Arthur), for whom she is way out of their league, people who she would despise or normally do not even recognize / try to avoid, but they somehow manage to make her feel things, she cannot explain, then I am all in ;)

And of course these are all things for the fantasy (like games and stories).

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm when it comes to sharing in these games
One of the hottest things for me is gently nudging the LI to the same guy multiple times if possible.

Part of the thrill is the chance that she might catch feelings for the dude
And if it's some ugly dude it's even hotter at least for me.

Of course I don't want to lose Kathryn
She could have more than one boyfriend imo

Reactions: atlas114

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Ok,

for me it is all about the female character in the games. That’s for example why I do not feel offended at all, if the male protagonist get’s cucked or cheated on by his girlfriend, because he is not me and just a (sometimes important) tool for my kinks.

What I do like is to read about / experience the inner struggle of the girl. That’s my main focus. The more she struggles with her decisions, the more she knows how wrong / fatal it is, what she is about to do, the better for me. My kink is about her surrendering slowly everything she has (like her relationship), everything she is (like her reputation) to her lust and desires.

That’s why I prefer the female protagonist surrendering to the not handsome types, because it does not feel like she is sacrificing anything, if she just falls for the athletic dude, with the toothbrush commercial smile, who has money and everything he wants.

That and because I despise dazzlers (I am not sure, if that is the correct designation for the kind of persons I mean) ;-)

So, if guys like Mr. Seville, Nathan, Eric, Mr Santini or Alex (even if the Alex scene had been cool ;-) ) get their way into Kathryns pants, that’s ok for other people, but for me this is not challenging and I am not a big fan of that. (Especially the development around the Santini character is sadly (and for other reasons gladly) something that isn’t my taste at all)

If Katheryn would slowly fall for people like the flasher (a Jimmy or Arthur), for whom she is way out of their league, people who she would despise or normally do not even recognize / try to avoid, but they somehow manage to make her feel things, she cannot explain, then I am all inn ;-)

I feel the complete opposite, nasty hobo's, ancient men, and fat ugly bastards can stay away from my Kathryn. That's the good thing about VN's with choices in this genre especially, we get to choose these types of things. If this was a Kinetic Novel with no choices, where Kathryn was just some depraved ho with no standards, fucking any sleaze ball or nasty dude she can get her hands on, I would have no interest at all.

I for one, do prefer the better looking guys, for I don't have the same outlook as you on these types of games. I also don't self insert myself as the MC in 95% of the games I play, however I have no interest in female corruption and depravity, but rather story and relationships. In the case of this game, it being a game with a clear focus on exploration, my interest mainly comes from the MC's and Kat's relationship, and them exploring their fetishes and desires together, in a loving and consensual way, which is what I prefer.

There will be NTR content that will be avoidable, as the dev has stated in the past, and that's fine for the people who want to see it. However, there are quite a few of us who have no desire to see that, and would much rather follow the path of swinging/sharing. I'm not totally against female corruption games, I've played a couple I have enjoyed, but it's certainly not my first choice of game to play. Whenever I do find myself wanting to play a game with a female character becoming a depraved slut, I always choose a female protagonist game, not a netorase/swinging game with a male MC. This is mainly because I prefer a good loving relationship story where the couple explores their sexuality and desires together as a couple.

I've enjoyed this game thus far, and as long as NTR/cheating remains optional/avoidable, I will likely continue to enjoy it. Though I really am hoping for less ugly bastard and old men focus, at least with some updates. Also, it sucks that so far the only characters who aren't old men or ugly bastards, are assholes that I would much rather beat the shit out of, rather than share the lovely Kathryn with.

Anyways, we all have our own tastes and that's fine, luckily the game seems to have many options that should hopefully suit a variety of people.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I feel the complete opposite, nasty hobo's, ancient men, and fat ugly bastards can stay away from my Kathryn. That's the good thing about VN's with choices in this genre especially, we get to choose these types of things. If this was a Kinetic Novel with no choices, where Kathryn was just some depraved ho with no standards, fucking any sleaze ball or nasty dude she can get her hands on, I would have no interest at all.

I for one, do prefer the better looking guys, for I don't have the same outlook as you on these types of games. I also don't self insert myself as the MC in 95% of the games I play, however I have no interest in female corruption and depravity, but rather story and relationships. In the case of this game, it being a game with a clear focus on exploration, my interest mainly comes from the MC's and Kat's relationship, and them exploring their fetishes and desires together, in a loving and consensual way, which is what I prefer.

There will be NTR content that will be avoidable, as the dev has stated in the path, and that's fine for the people who want to see it. However, there are quite a few of us who have no desire to see that, and would much rather follow the path of swinging/sharing. I'm not totally against female corruption games, I've played a couple I have enjoyed, but it's certainly not my first choice of game to play. Whenever I do find myself wanting to play a game with a female character becoming a depraved slut, I always choose a female protagonist game, not a netorase/swinging game with a male MC. This is mainly because I prefer a good loving relationship story where the couple explores their sexuality and desires together as a couple.

I've enjoyed this game thus far, and as long as NTR/cheating remains optional/avoidable, I will likely continue to enjoy it. Though I really am hoping for less ugly bastard and old men focus, at least with some updates. Also, it sucks that so far the only characters who aren't old men or ugly bastards, are assholes that I would much rather beat the shit out of, rather than share the lovely Kathryn with.

Anyways, we all have our own tastes and that's fine, luckily the game seems to have many options that should hopefully suit a variety of people.
Good points bro.

I prefer cuckold stuff more that swinging.
But both are really hot and are two of my favourite kinks.

I would totally love it if Kathryn cucked me in a loving way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me when it comes to NTR and sharing content. While im not into the hobo / ugly guy thing I also feel like im some what of a completionist and if im playing a NTR path it's hard for me to say no even if im not into it at least on my first playthrough. When it comes to what I enjoy it's a bit of both while im not into the cuckhold stuff as a kink. I'm into more of the sharing aspect if it means the MC is just watching , swinging , hotwife whatever.

What I really find hot is when the MC wasn't there and the GF / wife tells him about it like it's a story or something, especially when there is some hot teasing going on ( I don't consider it cheating since it's with consent). Which is part of the reason 99% of the time I don't like cheating in this genre other than cheating being a horrible thing to do. Now I wont say I never find cheating hot in a video game setting cause there is 1 game that ive played that goes about it the right way where I do find it hot but most of the time I dont. Granted ive only played a small handful of games that are in this genre of sharing , swinging , NTR whatever you want to call it.

Reactions: Monstalova

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
For me when it comes to NTR and sharing content. While im not into the hobo / ugly guy thing I also feel like im some what of a completionist and if im playing a NTR path it's hard for me to say no even if im not into it at least on my first playthrough. When it comes to what I enjoy it's a bit of both while im not into the cuckhold stuff as a kink. I'm into more of the sharing aspect if it means the MC is just watching , swinging , hotwife whatever.

What I really find hot is when the MC wasn't there and the GF / wife tells him about it like it's a story or something, especially when there is some hot teasing going on ( I don't consider it cheating since it's with consent). Which is part of the reason 99% of the time I don't like cheating in this genre other than cheating being a horrible thing to do. Now I wont say I never find cheating hot in a video game setting cause there is 1 game that ive played that goes about it the right way where I do find it hot but most of the time I dont. Granted ive only played a small handful of games that are in this genre of sharing , swinging , NTR whatever you want to call it.
Seems like "Exciting Games" is your pair of shoes, if I remember it correctly.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Ok,

That and because I despise dazzlers (I am not sure, if that is the correct designation for the kind of persons I mean) ;-)

So, if guys like Mr. Seville, Nathan, Eric, Mr Santini or Alex (even if the Alex scene had been cool ;-) ) get their way into Kathryns pants, that’s ok for other people, but for me this is not challenging and I am not a big fan of that. (Especially the development around the Santini character is sadly (and for other reasons gladly) something that isn’t my taste at all)

If Katheryn would slowly fall for people like the flasher (a Jimmy or Arthur), for whom she is way out of their league, people who she would despise or normally do not even recognize / try to avoid, but they somehow manage to make her feel things, she cannot explain, then I am all inn ;-)

I agree with a lot of that. I too like to see the woman talk or think about these things before & after, to give it more resonance when it actually happens. If they're with a playboy type of guy, it doesn't seem like a stretch of them becoming much different. More like only getting charmed or an easy option. If they do things with older, ugly men it shows them becoming more depraved and slutty. Which is a huge part of these games, to turn them into sluts. I think in a lot of these Hotwife/Cheating/Swinging games that are well written, with character's personalities established, The woman isn't looking for another partner. Most of the time she's looking for sex and to embrace her hidden desires. She's in love with her partner & wants to keep him. So sometimes if she's feeling horny, or the BF corrupts her enough, she will take whatever dick is available lol. Doesn't usually mean she's falling for the guy.

We all have different tastes and fetishes. I also don't see myself as a character when playing these games. More like a Voyeur as a devil on their shoulder. I enjoy the slow burn of the women gradually acting more slutty, being a tease and the dirty talk.
I prefer the woman to want to act slutty and love teasing the men. Blackmail & submissive behaviour doesn't interest me as much. #DeathtoSantini hahaha. I'm really pleased that almost all of the sexy scenes take place in public areas. Hardly ever see games doing that. That's a huge factor that makes it even more appealing for me.

Reactions: 6ambino

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I like when she takes pity in those guys, whether ugly, old, or shy. She feels the need to help satisfy them and play with their desires in a succubus like way. The more they are desperate to fuck her, the better.
I still prefer her to be in charge rather than surrender completely to the bull. I also didn't like if she is too reliant on me in her fantasy. She should make it her fantasy. I find yandare and clingy girls annoying. Yes-women, maids or slaves are boring.
And yes, I project myself as the MC.

I agree with a lot of that. I too like to see the woman talk or think about these things before & after, to give it more resonance when it actually happens. If they're with a playboy type of guy, it doesn't seem like a stretch of them becoming much different. More like only getting charmed or an easy option. If they do things with older, ugly men it shows them becoming more depraved and slutty. Which is a huge part of these games, to turn them into sluts. I think in a lot of these Hotwife/Cheating/Swinging games that are well written, with character's personalities established, The woman isn't looking for another partner. Most of the time she's looking for sex and to embrace her hidden desires. She's in love with her partner & wants to keep him. So sometimes if she's feeling horny, or the BF corrupts her enough, she will take whatever dick is available lol. Doesn't usually mean she's falling for the guy.
Agree on this. The feeling of connection between couple is important to me.

That and because I despise dazzlers (I am not sure, if that is the correct designation for the kind of persons I mean) :LOL:
I prefer more natural and homely apperances. The perfect things look artifical. I have never been into models. The LI's mother for an example isn't that hot to me. I find the female neighbour more appealing.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes