4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Whoever hurt my sweetheart Rebecca is going to get their arse kicked.
I'm not letting anyone mess with my sweetie pie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheUberstuff

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
The East Block 24.jpg The East Block 25.jpg

Yes we will get to see what happened to Rebecca. The New York Subway is a very friendly place, so can't imagine anyone down there would ever do something bad :sneaky:
Gotta say the new renders look so fucking good! Everything has more detail, even the background objects, lighting, colors and shadows.

Whoever hurt my sweetheart Rebecca is going to get their arse kicked.
I'm not letting anyone mess with my sweetie pie.
Hey you already have Kathryn, Rebecca is mine! You can't have both lol. :LOL:

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Reactions: Coriolan

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Without any context, I do like the 3rd one quite a lot. (With context though, I am not really a fan)
The first two however... meh, just grosses me out more than anything. But hey, I bet Joshy will appreciate them for sure.
I will say, the quality is really good regardless of my personal opinion and feelings on the subject matter.

;)
Your right bro I absolutely love that first picture.
I will pretend I'm there watching my sweetheart getting some big dick.

Reactions: Coriolan

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Your right bro I absolutely love that first picture.
I will pretend I'm there watching my sweetheart getting some big dick.
That first picture should've been an outcome with the Franklin scene on the couch, with choice allowing the player to choose of course, starting with a handjob, and another choice after that to follow it up by a blowjob, it would've made sense given how horny she was, many blue ball scenes this chapter too, not having choices where there should be.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That first picture should've been an outcome with the Franklin scene on the couch, with choice allowing the player to choose of course, starting with a handjob, and another choice after that to follow it up by a blowjob, it would've made sense given how horny she was, many blue ball scenes this chapter too, not having choices where there should be.
I wouldn't have liked that much tbh
I want to be there the first time she does something with another man.

Or at least have her ask me first.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 3414630 View attachment 3414633

Yes we will get to see what happened to Rebecca. The New York Subway is a very friendly place, so can't imagine anyone down there would ever do something bad :sneaky:
Gotta say the new renders look so fucking good! Everything has more detail, even the background objects, lighting, colors and shadows.

Hey you already have Kathryn, Rebecca is mine! You can't have both lol. :LOL:
maybe she was to get about to be recruted for the love zone :unsure: :unsure:

maybe mc boss owns the love zone (so he is clems boss) because its said he has connections everywhere and he likes things work his way

and clem is talking he has to wait we cant rush thinks but things look pomising maybe she means mc gf with that because mc boss wanna fuck her/recrute her for the zone:eek::eek: if I think about this mc boss the law chick of him is a bit to obediante too mhhhh.... :unsure:maybe clems work(I did not look at her pupils)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wouldn't have liked that much tbh
I want to be there the first time she does something with another man.

Or at least have her ask me first.
If it was choice based it would keep you happy too then.
So does the prisoner scene not count because there was no physical contact then?

The first time she did something with another man was the kissing in the park (NTR route version), or if you don't count that one, definitely the cinema gloryhole.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
maybe she was to get about to be recruted for the love zone :unsure: :unsure:

maybe mc boss owns the love zone (so he is clems boss) because its said he has connections everywhere and he likes things work his way

and clem is talking he has to wait we cant rush thinks but things look pomising maybe she means mc gf with that because mc boss wanna fuck her/recrute her for the zone:eek::eek: if I think about this mc boss the law chick of him is a bit to obediante too mhhhh.... :unsure:maybe clems work(I did not look at her pupils)
We know Lukes Boss - Santini, has connections with the Love Zone. As thats the sex products Kathryn was advertising for the commercials at his warehouse. Whether he owns that too or is just in business with them, not sure? Either way he controls many things that happen in the city.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If it was choice based it would keep you happy too then.
So does the prisoner scene not count because there was no physical contact then?

The first time she did something with another man was the kissing in the park (NTR route version), or if you don't count that one, definitely the cinema gloryhole.
You're right I don't count the prisoner because there was no contact.
The glory hole Luke asked her to do that so it was sexy to me.

And she told Luke she kissed a guy she even wanted his opinion on the situation.
Which makes me love her even more.

But I do want to be there if she gives someone a bj or has sex for the first time.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yes, I do like it a lot! This is another game that I'm going to play because I saw you fan art for it. The game itself looks right up my alley as well. Thanks for sharing, Coriolan.
Is there another game like this with great art that you suggest?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes