4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really erotic gorgeous and funny at the same time,Coriolan !!:LOL::love:
"he freaks out when the elevator opens and a older couple almost has a heart attack from watching it,
but she is still in the highest,wildest ecstasy,
and continues to push hard against his hard,firm cock,
until the smoothest,wildest juices flow out along both of her trembling legs,
after which she sinks down in bliss,
and the older woman looks at her with envy,and thinks of her bygone wild years."
A wonderfully seductive masterpiece as always !!

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I hope the developer keeps up the pace: Just 4 month in developing and there are some really nice and long renderers. The game could be even better if it would go a little more slow burn (especially the jump from chapter 2 to 3 is kind of big), but yeah, sign me up!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, this is an odd one. It's written like choices are intended to matter, content is supposed to be avoidable etc., but then half the time the game just barrels down the ntr/cuck path regardless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... which seems to suggest that this is not really supposed to be a choice-driven story but the dev has one particular storyline in mind they want to pursue and every choice that deviates from that just gets in the way. Which is cool and dandy if that's the case, it's just a matter of setting player expectations.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
People would probably call me a cuck if Franklin got Kathryn pregnant but I wouldn't care.
The important thing for me would be that our baby is healthy and happy and that Kathryn still loves me.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
People would probably call me a cuck if Franklin got Kathryn pregnant but I wouldn't care.
The important thing for me would be that our baby is healthy and happy and that Kathryn still loves me.
Should I play the ignorant and ask why Franklin is singled out from the broad cast of characters who would gladly put their dipstick in Kathryn's engine?

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I'm curious if in real life, you would react the same way, knowing that your girlfriend/wife would get pregnant with another man and you would agree to raise his child!!!
It would be funny if she came to you and said: I love you, but I fuck with everyone!! keep calm because after all I'm coming back to you because I love you!!! Ps: one of them left me pregnant again, but it's not a problem because you love me and you're going to raise him!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm curious if in real life, you would react the same way, knowing that your girlfriend/wife would get pregnant with another man and you would agree to raise his child!!!
It would be funny if she came to you and said: I love you, but I fuck with everyone!! keep calm because after all I'm coming back to you because I love you!!! Ps: one of them left me pregnant again, but it's not a problem because you love me and you're going to raise him!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jokes on the other guy when they get the child support bill :ROFLMAO:

Of course, given his preference for hobos, that may not be a factor :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Jokes on the other guy when they get the child support bill :ROFLMAO:

Of course, given his preference for hobos, that may not be a factor :unsure:
I have actually cooled on the hobo now that Franklin is getting more screen time.
I want to see him stretch Kathryn out real good.

Reactions: 6ambino
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes