4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sadly I dont have a favorite since right now they're kinda a who's who of ugly old men and sleazebags. Nate's about the only non-old/ugly but he's kinda an asshole. Shrug, maybe the other middle aged guy in the building will be better? We'll see.

*I take that back. Prisoner dude Alex.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
seriously? Am I the only one who loves hobos, ugly old men and sleazebags? :cry:
I think it depends on the old men for me. So far in this game I got no issue with Franklyn, dont like the hobo but still do stuff with him to min max content, cant recall how I feel about the other old guy think his name is Albert.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
seriously? Am I the only one who loves hobos, ugly old men and sleazebags? :cry:
A new post on patreon asking members what they'd want to see Kathryn do in the next pic (showing her taking a break from jogging in the park).
Someone said take pics with hobos. I think it was the most liked comment of all the patreon posts in the 6 months its been going so far. So yes it seems old man hobos with Kathryn are very well liked by patreon members.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can go either way when it comes to ugly old dude or hobos.
I don't love or hate them.

My main priority is keeping Kathryn safe and making sure she feels loved and desired.

I mean yes, I want her to have sex with another man while I watch or join in.
But only if she likes the guy and wants to do it.

If she doesn't like the dude, I'll tell him to fuck off.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I can go either way when it comes to ugly old dude or hobos.
I don't love or hate them.

My main priority is keeping Kathryn safe and making sure she feels loved and desired.

I mean yes, I want her to have sex with another man while I watch or join in.
But only if she likes the guy and wants to do it.

If she doesn't like the dude, I'll tell him to fuck off.
What if she likes the guy but you know he isn't the good person he portrays himself as in front of her, I think the rule should be that it's only okay if you both agree on the person.

Just helping you out so the relationship stays healthy long-term.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What if she likes the guy but you know he isn't the good person he portrays himself as in front of her, I think the rule should be that it's only okay if you both agree on the person.

I would hope that we have good communication skills and can sit down and talk about things like that.

Take the boss for example she may think that he is a nice person but if their relationship is built on good communication and trust then Luke & Kathryn should be able to deal with a manipulating scumbag like him.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I would hope that we have good communication skills and can sit down and talk about things like that.

Take the boss for example she may think that he is a nice person but if their relationship is built on good communication and trust then Luke & Kathryn should be able to deal with a manipulating scumbag like him.
On that note it was disappointing in game how she isn't more receptive to mc's concerns about boss in dialogue.

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
On that note it was disappointing in game how she isn't more receptive to mc's concerns about boss in dialogue.
True but I think the boss is going to be the main netorare character, so I'm not surprised she thinks he is nice.

Also, Kathryn like Luke is pretty naive at the moment. Hopefully as the game goes on, they start to understand each other better and communicate better with each other.

I can understand their naivety because it's not like they are veteran swingers yet.

Reactions: 6ambino

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022

The boss is hard to guess, especially from her POV.
On the other hand, those strangers in the alley could be potential gangsters. What were they doing there in working hours is suspicious. If it were some cooks or dirty construction workers taking a break, an honest old man selling junk on a market stall, or a scrawny hobo. Then I would be more sure of giving them a green light.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
True but I think the boss is going to be the main netorare character, so I'm not surprised she thinks he is nice.

Also, Kathryn like Luke is pretty naive at the moment. Hopefully as the game goes on, they start to understand each other better and communicate better with each other.

I can understand their naivety because it's not like they are veteran swingers yet.
The thing is that in chapter 2 you had the option of telling her what the boss did, but in chapter 3, whether you told her or not, she thinks he is nice after they arrive at the warehouse, she was still skeptical in the car.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes