4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I just want to show him some love with a sledgehammer, blasting his smile away and turn his head into a mashed up potato,
or maybe park my stang on his groin accidently, hm
I'm shocked that everyone feels that way about the Boss Santini. He seemed like everyone's favorite uncle, the good guy of the story. What did he do that was so wrong anyway?

Take over his business, find his wife or daughter, you know how this goes...
You've got a better idea to help out Santini. Seems like you're the only one on his side. Wanting to become his heir and
continue on his legacy running his business. I didn't know that his wife and daughter were missing. Glad you're going to help find them!

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm shocked that everyone feels that way about the Boss Santini. He seemed like everyone's favorite uncle, the good guy of the story. What did he do that was so wrong anyway?

You've got a better idea to help out Santini. Seems like you're the only one on his side. Wanting to become his heir and
continue on his legacy running his business. I didn't know that his wife and daughter were missing. Glad you're going to help find them!
I think we need to hear one of Joshy92 fanfic's that include Boss Santini.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'd prefer the emotional angle; much more impact.

Take over his business, find his wife or daughter, you know how this goes...
Wouldn't that make us just as bad as him?
We should talk things out and see if we can help him become a better man.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wouldn't that make us just as bad as him?
I thought moral relativism was the rage these days..:unsure: But yes, you're correct, and I'd also prefer an amicable ending. Far better would be we find out he has a wife, and we get to snooker her while he gets time with Kath.

Reactions: Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
We should talk things out and see if we can help him become a better man.
I thought we had already been through this Joshy, there's no redemption for that guy, someone who is that far gone won't ever truly change. And for the things he's already done (the things we know about), to me are unforgiveable. Trying to help him change, will only lead to him faking change to then manipulate you and other people more easily, he needs to be in a prison hole for the rest of his life.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought moral relativism was the rage these days..:unsure: But yes, you're correct, and I'd also prefer an amicable ending. Far better would be we find out he has a wife, and we get to snooker her while he gets time with Kath.
Bro I am not letting him near Kath. Her vagina is reserved for Franklin.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought we had already been through this Joshy, there's no redemption for that guy, someone who is that far gone won't ever truly change. And for the things he's already done (the things we know about), to me are unforgiveable. Trying to help him change, will only lead to him faking change to then manipulate you and other people more easily, he needs to be in a prison hole for the rest of his life.
Ok but can we atleast agree that Franklin should be Kathryn's bull?
I would love to invite him over one night so he can make love to my sweetheart in the bed we share and after he leaves I get sloppy seconds and clean up duties I couldn't ask for anything more.

And sometimes I'm going to help her pick out an outfit she will wear on a date with him.
what about Albert and the bum
Maybe but first I want to see Kathryn get blacked.

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Any updates from patron?
Its the 26th..... There's not even a release date set on an early release on Patron yet..
I thought that there will be at least one release per month.. but as you can see.. the updates are getting longer in between.. we might see the next release towards the end of April.. on this sight.. then, end of July (3months) and then end of December ( 6 moths) en then only December the next year (One year)... and so on..... That's why I would not support this in Patron.. Its the Trent Developers follow... stretch for more "mula" less updates and less work...

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Its the 26th..... There's not even a release date set on an early release on Patron yet..
I thought that there will be at least one release per month.. but as you can see.. the updates are getting longer in between.. we might see the next release towards the end of April.. on this sight.. then, end of July (3months) and then end of December ( 6 moths) en then only December the next year (One year)... and so on..... That's why I would not support this in Patron.. Its the Trent Developers follow... stretch for more "mula" less updates and less work...
The release pattern is approximately 60 days between each update and they have plenty of content. If you require monthly updates to support a game then you don't actually support any at all

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
id like to see you make a game release an update that doesn't just end randomly each month. As far as I know Bobby never promised once monthly updates. There is only 1 - 2 that I follow that seem to pull that off and they are no where near the size of a full update, they just manage to put enough so it doesnt end randomly. Usually 200-400 renders. So no this dev and many others aren't stretching it out on purpose it takes how long it's going to take. Sure maybe some do but I dont think many of them do . Besides I think most devs do this as a happy rather than to make money unless you are one of big devs I dont think most make all that much so be kind of pointless to stretch it out.

Reactions: Joshy92 and Tinez82

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I've addressed this before, but I'll do it again just for fun.

It's in my best interest to release as quickly as possible. The months that I have a release, I make more than double the amount versus the months that I don't have a release. So no, I'm not purposefully taking longer to get the updates out. I try to release approximately every two months, but something people need to understand is this is not my full time job, this is something I do as a hobby so I can't make this my top priority in life as much as I'd like to since I enjoy it so much. As it is I spend just about every moment of free time I have working on it.

The first update was released in early November, followed by the second update in late December. The second update was half done when I made the first release. I did this to try and get ahead, but the holidays forced me to lose a lot of that ground sadly. The third release was mid February, so around two months later and chapter four will likely release mid April. I haven't announced an exact release date because I am no longer doing that. All I can say is early release will probably be mid April. There's no conspiracy or money gouging going on, I can assure you that. No one has to pay for this game if they don't want to and I'll continue making it even if I don't make a single penny because I love Adult visual novels and I love making them. I am however very pleased that so many people have decided to give some of their hard earned money to help support me and the generosity has been truly mind blowing, so thanks to all of you from this forum that support me on Patreon, it really does inspire me to keep going. And to everyone else that doesn't want to or can't afford to support me, that's perfectly fine too. I'm really glad you enjoy the game and just playing it and talking about it on here supports me as well by generating interest, so thanks to all you guys.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've addressed this before, but I'll do it again just for fun.

It's in my best interest to release as quickly as possible. The months that I have a release, I make more than double the amount versus the months that I don't have a release. So no, I'm not purposefully taking longer to get the updates out. I try to release approximately every two months, but something people need to understand is this is not my full time job, this is something I do as a hobby so I can't make this my top priority in life as much as I'd like to since I enjoy it so much. As it is I spend just about every moment of free time I have working on it.

The first update was released in early November, followed by the second update in late December. The second update was half done when I made the first release. I did this to try and get ahead, but the holidays forced me to lose a lot of that ground sadly. The third release was mid February, so around two months later and chapter four will likely release mid April. I haven't announced an exact release date because I am no longer doing that. All I can say is early release will probably be mid April. There's no conspiracy or money gouging going on, I can assure you that. No one has to pay for this game if they don't want to and I'll continue making it even if I don't make a single penny because I love Adult visual novels and I love making them. I am however very pleased that so many people have decided to give some of their hard earned money to help support me and the generosity has been truly mind blowing, so thanks to all of you from this forum that support me on Patreon, it really does inspire me to keep going. And to everyone else that doesn't want to or can't afford to support me, that's perfectly fine too. I'm really glad you enjoy the game and just playing it and talking about it on here supports me as well by generating interest, so thanks to all you guys.
mula1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes