4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Its the 26th..... There's not even a release date set on an early release on Patron yet..
I thought that there will be at least one release per month.. but as you can see.. the updates are getting longer in between.. we might see the next release towards the end of April.. on this sight.. then, end of July (3months) and then end of December ( 6 moths) en then only December the next year (One year)... and so on..... That's why I would not support this in Patron.. Its the Trent Developers follow... stretch for more "mula" less updates and less work...
I've addressed this before, but I'll do it again just for fun.

It's in my best interest to release as quickly as possible. The months that I have a release, I make more than double the amount versus the months that I don't have a release. So no, I'm not purposefully taking longer to get the updates out. I try to release approximately every two months, but something people need to understand is this is not my full time job, this is something I do as a hobby so I can't make this my top priority in life as much as I'd like to since I enjoy it so much. As it is I spend just about every moment of free time I have working on it.

The first update was released in early November, followed by the second update in late December. The second update was half done when I made the first release. I did this to try and get ahead, but the holidays forced me to lose a lot of that ground sadly. The third release was mid February, so around two months later and chapter four will likely release mid April. I haven't announced an exact release date because I am no longer doing that. All I can say is early release will probably be mid April. There's no conspiracy or money gouging going on, I can assure you that. No one has to pay for this game if they don't want to and I'll continue making it even if I don't make a single penny because I love Adult visual novels and I love making them. I am however very pleased that so many people have decided to give some of their hard earned money to help support me and the generosity has been truly mind blowing, so thanks to all of you from this forum that support me on Patreon, it really does inspire me to keep going. And to everyone else that doesn't want to or can't afford to support me, that's perfectly fine too. I'm really glad you enjoy the game and just playing it and talking about it on here supports me as well by generating interest, so thanks to all you guys.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Its the 26th..... There's not even a release date set on an early release on Patron yet..
I thought that there will be at least one release per month.. but as you can see.. the updates are getting longer in between.. we might see the next release towards the end of April.. on this sight.. then, end of July (3months) and then end of December ( 6 moths) en then only December the next year (One year)... and so on..... That's why I would not support this in Patron.. Its the Trent Developers follow... stretch for more "mula" less updates and less work...
I've addressed this before, but I'll do it again just for fun.

It's in my best interest to release as quickly as possible. The months that I have a release, I make more than double the amount versus the months that I don't have a release. So no, I'm not purposefully taking longer to get the updates out. I try to release approximately every two months, but something people need to understand is this is not my full time job, this is something I do as a hobby so I can't make this my top priority in life as much as I'd like to since I enjoy it so much. As it is I spend just about every moment of free time I have working on it.

The first update was released in early November, followed by the second update in late December. The second update was half done when I made the first release. I did this to try and get ahead, but the holidays forced me to lose a lot of that ground sadly. The third release was mid February, so around two months later and chapter four will likely release mid April. I haven't announced an exact release date because I am no longer doing that. All I can say is early release will probably be mid April. There's no conspiracy or money gouging going on, I can assure you that. No one has to pay for this game if they don't want to and I'll continue making it even if I don't make a single penny because I love Adult visual novels and I love making them. I am however very pleased that so many people have decided to give some of their hard earned money to help support me and the generosity has been truly mind blowing, so thanks to all of you from this forum that support me on Patreon, it really does inspire me to keep going. And to everyone else that doesn't want to or can't afford to support me, that's perfectly fine too. I'm really glad you enjoy the game and just playing it and talking about it on here supports me as well by generating interest, so thanks to all you guys.
mula1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll wait as long as I have to if it means I'll eventually get to see Kathryn's pussy getting resized by some hung dude.
Good things come to those who wait and besides there are plenty of things you can do while waiting for an update.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'll wait as long as I have to if it means I'll eventually get to see Kathryn's pussy getting resized by some hung dude.
Good things come to those who wait and besides there are plenty of things you can do while waiting for an update.
Like replay the game and admire Kathryn. lol typing this makes me want to replay the photoshoot bit it was pretty hot.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Like replay the game and admire Kathryn. lol typing this makes me want to replay the photoshoot bit it was pretty hot.
For me the initial park pictures scene still remains the hottest and best done in game. It has tension, flirting, buildup, and a back-and-forth dance between characters. Erotica far above the quality usually found in avns.

Monty10

Jan 30, 2024
View attachment 3065349

Overview:
The East Block is a classic fish out of water tale featuring Kathryn and Luke, who are eager to make a life for themselves in the big city. Luke has a secret fetish he's struggling to keep buried, but recent events have brought things to the surface and Kathryn may be an unknowing accomplice to his twisted desires. Will their new life be everything they dreamed of, or will it be a nightmare? Your decisions will shape the story and whether Luke stays true to the man Kathryn knows and loves or the pervert lurking deep inside..

Thread Updated: 2024-02-22
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: Bobbyboy Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3065370 View attachment 3065368 View attachment 3065369 View attachment 3065371 View attachment 3065372 View attachment 3065373
please would you make 32-bit crack ?
i can't play the game because i'm 32-bit os

Jan 13, 2021
My favourite part will probably be if Franklin eventually busts a big load in Kathryn's fertile womb.
You better fill her up good Frank.
I hope that the only thing Frank will fill up is his own pants...with his feces. Shortly after he got a friendly reminder from Luke : I've got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can. #stayawayfromthekat :cool:

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This game has made me re-realize how much I hate cocky guys who think they can do everything they want, I hope we can knock them down to earth, I'd love to see their faces once they realize they're not as impressive as they think.
Unfortunately those kind of characters are usually protected by something much stronger than physique or smarts: NTR villian plot armor. Though I suspect bobbyboy is a better writer than that.
I hope that the only thing Frank will fill up is own pants...with his feces. Shortly after he got a friendly reminder from Luke : I've got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can. #stayawayfromthekat :cool:
Yup it's like I keep telling Joshy, these poor guys need a nurse to help with senile accidents. I don't hate them, I want to get them the best care possible for their senior years.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately those kind of characters are usually protected by something much stronger than physique or smarts: NTR villian plot armor. Though I suspect bobbyboy is a better writer than that.

Yup it's like I keep telling Joshy, these poor guys need a nurse to help with senile accidents. I don't hate them, I want to get them the best care possible for their senior years.
But Johnny that's a good thing because Franklin will pop off quickly so he can't fight for custody of the baby he puts in Kath.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Here is an attempt to let out my inner Joshy on this thread

I just had a thought what if Kath was running on a treadmill without bottoms on to tease Luke and get him to workout. Then Franklyn walks in and surprises Kath which causes her to slip and fall and Franklyn catches catches her. To reward him she pulls down his pants and starts to go to town on him. While Luke doesn't realize at first as he is working out, but when he realizes what is going on he walks over and holds her hand while Kath and Franklyn finish making love. ( added this bit for Joshy) Then Luke goes to town and cleans up her creampie

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes