4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I played the new update and it's really a deception... another teasing update, everytime Katheryn is about to fuck, suck another guy(s) there something to stop the action and then go to the next scene. I'm really tired of this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean tats kind chats fault evertime they cried about that so ....

Same with ntr,pills,dark... so I really hope he dosent change because of chat :cry::cry:just do your story dev dark or not dosent matter but dont listen to chat:cry::cry:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'm absolutely disgusted with Luke! He was so selfish and literally left poor Kathryn out in the cold. Completely disrespectful & rude! I hope after this Kathryn cheats on him and he feels humiliated.

I'll show you what Luke did to Kathryn. Don't worry it's not a spoiler for the update, it only shows what a terrible person Luke is...

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I'm absolutely disgusted with Luke! He was so selfish and literally left poor Kathryn out in the cold. Completely disrespectful & rude! I hope after this Kathryn cheats on him and he feels humiliated.

I'll show you what Luke did to Kathryn. Don't worry it's not a spoiler for the update, it only shows what a terrible person Luke is...

You totally got me lol. I was like, what did I do???

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You totally got me lol. I was like, what did I do???
Hey dude have you ever thought of opening a SubscribeStar account?

Edit - It turns out I could just create a new patreon account, so I subscribed to the Awesome est tier for the month.

Last edited:

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Hey dude have you ever thought of opening a SubscribeStar account?

Edit - It turns out I could just create a new patreon account, so I subscribed to the Awesome est tier for the month.
I signed up for Subscribestar back in June 2023 and emailed their team at least three times asking for them to fast track my account verification. They just completely ignore me. Thanks for subbing on patreon, I hope you like the update.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I signed up for Subscribestar back in June 2023 and emailed their team at least three times asking for them to fast track my account verification. They just completely ignore me. Thanks for subbing on patreon, I hope you like the update.
I have heard of that happening. And yeah I'm loving it.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022

-----------------------------

This is too funny! Thanks for sharing! :ROFLMAO:(y)

-----------------------------

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
lolololol if you think this dev is a milker you must have low standards to what you consider milking. well don't let the door hit on your way out you troll
------------------------------

Well said, Dessolos! I agree with your response, big time.

I been a supporter since The East Block came out and never felt milked in any way. Bobbyboy Bobbyboy48 is an awesome creator and genuine in his work and communications to his fans and supporters. I'm happy to give him my support, aside from the fact that I love The East Block! Keep up the awesome good works, Bobbyboy! You're doing great! Thanks for sharing Dessolos. - Cheers! (y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sooo....again forced "bad" decisions, or not? If yes, i would skip this Game once and for all.
So now that I've finished it the answer to this question is a bit hard to explain.
There certainly isn't any forced stuff but some scenes might be a bit more than your comfortable with I'm not sure.

The only advice I can give is to play the next update and then decide.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

Well said, Dessolos! I agree with your response, big time.

I been a supporter since The East Block came out and never felt milked in any way. Bobbyboy Bobbyboy48 is an awesome creator and genuine in his work and communications to his fans and supporters. I'm happy to give him my support, aside from the fact that I love The East Block! Keep up the awesome good works, Bobbyboy! You're doing great! Thanks for sharing Dessolos. - Cheers! (y)

See, we get a dev like Bobbyboy and then you have the dev of Heavy Hearts, which comes across as an arrogant asshole in their replies to the community.

Guess which one I'm subscribed to on Patreon...

Jan 13, 2021
So now that I've finished it the answer to this question is a bit hard to explain.
There certainly isn't any forced stuff but some scenes might be a bit more than your comfortable with I'm not sure.

The only advice I can give is to play the next update and then decide.
Thank you, Joshy. I really appreciate it. :)(y) I take your words for granted and trust your judgement, because you made it clear that you wouldn t like it, if someone would treat Kat bad...! :( So do i. I really despise forced content (as long as the Game isn t cleary flagged KINETIC)...and the Players should always have the Control over the MC. Just my opinion...not judging. This Update would have been my final decision, if i would be a new Patreon. Guess i will wait for one update more. (y)

Reactions: Joshy92

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
Is the update amazing and worthwhile? Yes. It's big with a multitude of scenes. Flashback to Hawaiian shirt guy is the final scene in case you're wondering.

Different people are going to be disappointed with different stuff, but simply put this update is a solid effort, I'm genuinely sorry if it doesn't tick all your boxes but I was left very happy. Some of the setups for future events have me super excited.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Is the update amazing and worthwhile? Yes. It's big with a multitude of scenes. Flashback to Hawaiian shirt guy is the final scene in case you're wondering.

Different people are going to be disappointed with different stuff, but simply put this update is a solid effort, I'm genuinely sorry if it doesn't tick all your boxes but I was left very happy. Some of the setups for future events have me super excited.
is there mc boss content or clem shop owner :love::love::love: content???

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes