4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
it's more sharing but the last scene in the update has a scene id consider NTR during the flashback if you let her go all the way. Tho it's in bad taste in my opinion as it makes Kathryn feel stupid , naive and also like a cheater , since we are given the option to let her walk away and stop it and wasn't in any danger since we are given the option to walk away.

So this option to me feels like if you allow her to not stop it it's because she wanted it and comes across as someone that's doesn't care about Luke in the moment which makes her feel shitty imo. It has NTR feel to it at least to me cause it's on their first date, Luke has no idea that it even happened. I personally would consider it and Kathryn a cheater in that moment. Tho I can understand why some may not consider as such since technically it's a date and they aren't a couple yet.
I don't think that could be considered NTR, as has been said, it was Luke and Katheryn's 'first date' and as such there wasn't anything between them to warrant a term of 'cheating', yes you had the options to bail out of it, I guess you can play it both ways like I do, the goodie two shoes route or the slut route.

Who do you all think will be the first guy to get to have sex with Kathryn that isn't her boyfriend Luke? I think it's most likely Pat or possibly some random guy after what happened in v0.5.2 while Luke was roofied... Or some party they go to and there is a mix up while they have costumes on...
I think it's only fair if it's the flasher guy, he doesn't seem to have a ulterior motive, he's just another pervert and just after a bit of fun.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Luke is totally punching with Kathryn IMO, she's a total babe. I don't really like Luke's character model, I guess is the problem.
Overall I enjoyed the update but I wish that almost every NTR/Sharing AVN didn't end up going down the "Chad Dad" seduces your girl route. Also Kat knows or should know some of the history between Luke and his absent father but seemed to be fine laughing at jokes which seemed to be almost mocking Luke and then the dancing....I wish we had the choice to just say no to going out with the dad and cut that whole part out.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think that could be considered NTR, as has been said, it was Luke and Katheryn's 'first date' and as such there wasn't anything between them to warrant a term of 'cheating', yes you had the options to bail out of it, I guess you can play it both ways like I do, the goodie two shoes route or the slut route.
Yeah that's why I said it technically isn't but it sure as hell feels like. So I can see why it wouldn't be to some. At the very least it's NTR adjacent to me especially because Luke doesn't even know about it, it's secret Kathryn is keeping from Luke.

I personally consider it as cheating / NTR even tho they aren't a couple yet during that scene because you don't go out and give 3 guys a blowjob / handjob during a date especially a first date ( Unless Joshy is your date). I'd have a different opinion if Luke knew about id probably say it's still cheating but not NTR if she tells the truth about it right after.

I have a save for sharing and no sharing and I reloaded on my sharing save to not go with the option to let Kathryn go wild during the first date as to me it's done in bad taste and would be a major red flag if Luke knew about it.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Hey Dev, what is up with ignoring the choices we make? For example, when she is modeling bikinis in the warehouse/studio, and they want her to pose in the monokini, and she says, I don't know I need to ask Luke, and she texts him and sends him a picture, when you select no, it's too much, she replies, ok, I hope they won't get mad or whatever, the next thing you see is her posing in the damn monokini. Why give the player a choice if you're just going to completely ignore it and have her do it anyway? I gotta admit, it pissed me off so much that I just stopped playing. I like the game for the most part, and would even consider supporting on patreon, but not for a game that does stuff like that. If you fix these screw ups I may consider checking it out again at some point, but as it is now, I have no desire to continue playing.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey Dev, what is up with ignoring the choices we make? For example, when she is modeling bikinis in the warehouse/studio, and they want her to pose in the monokini, and she says, I don't know I need to ask Luke, and she texts him and sends him a picture, when you select no, it's too much, she replies, ok, I hope they won't get mad or whatever, the next thing you see is her posing in the damn monokini. Why give the player a choice if you're just going to completely ignore it and have her do it anyway? I gotta admit, it pissed me off so much that I just stopped playing. I like the game for the most part, and would even consider supporting on patreon, but not for a game that does stuff like that. If you fix these screw ups I may consider checking it out again at some point, but as it is now, I have no desire to continue playing.
It's isn't shown that well in the game but it was said on this thread by the dev I think the water they drank was drugged which is why she starts to get horny and act out of control there. But I will say yeah that's something alot of people dislike but it gets alot better with choices. Like with the update that just dropped all the choices are respected way better and feels like you have more freedom. It's how they should be from the start.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
It's isn't shown that well in the game but it was said on this thread by the dev I think the water they drank was drugged which is why she starts to get horny and act out of control there. But I will say yeah that's something alot of people dislike but it gets alot better with choices. Like with the update that just dropped all the choices are respected way better and feels like you have more freedom. It's how they should be from the start.
Thanks for the explanation, but not having any control when control is clearly offered is still a no go for me.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Feels a bit NTRy if they're already say this to each other after only one date.
View attachment 3902814 View attachment 3902816
Yeah I need to provide a bit more context there. I'll add more dialog and thoughts when they are in the bar earlier. They had been courting each other for a year or so but didn't really get together on a proper date until that night. The prequel I'm planning shows this, plus how Kathryn did some pretty crazy stuff up until this point but after that first date, she decided to be a good girl.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
a good update, nothing more...nothing less, for a blowjob and wanking only Game, this update would have been Top Notch, for almost fucking scenes it would also have been good release.....but for a Paying Patreon I would have been disappointed with it...
The Dev knows he shit, fantastic story and Graphics, but after 5 Releases there has only been Sex scenes with Luke, so call me what you want, but I love a Game where after a couple of months the hard Sex scenes arrive, that's why I have paused support for the Time being until the nitty-gritty stuff starts showing up.
So don't get me wrong, Great Dev & Great Game, but for me it`s worth looking into in a couple of Months after the Scenes that I like to see in a Game show up.
But for this update I give a good
download.jpg
Just my thoughts.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah that's why I said it technically isn't but it sure as hell feels like. So I can see why it wouldn't be to some. At the very least it's NTR adjacent to me especially because Luke doesn't even know about it, it's secret Kathryn is keeping from Luke.

I personally consider it as cheating / NTR even tho they aren't a couple yet during that scene because you don't go out and give 3 guys a blowjob / handjob during a date especially a first date ( Unless Joshy is your date). I'd have a different opinion if Luke knew about id probably say it's still cheating but not NTR if she tells the truth about it right after.

I have a save for sharing and no sharing and I reloaded on my sharing save to not go with the option to let Kathryn go wild during the first date as to me it's done in bad taste and would be a major red flag if Luke knew about it.
Yeah, feels NTRish to me. I avoided it. Not something a girl should be doing on her first date.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, feels NTRish to me. I avoided it. Not something a girl should be doing on her first date.
yeah 100% kind of funny cause even on my NTR / sharing save im letting Kathryn basically do things with everyone, sharing or otherwise I reloaded to skip that scene and the only scene ive skipped for her on that save. It felt really wrong to me for her to do something like that of her own choosing , even for a NTR / sharing path where im letting her do things with guys I don't like or would choose not to allow on my main sharing save. To me it felt like she didn't care about Luke at all and is a major negative for her character even tho the dev says they been flirting with each other for at least a year and have developed feeling.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The last scene of the game goes all the way if you make the right choices.
But not the gloryhole scene? I'm trying different combinations of choices to get Luke to not stop it, but he stops it every time no matter what, even though accepting a BJ from Clem has the NTR warning, so you'd expect it to be able to go further than if you don't pick that option, but you get the same kind of content whether you get a BJ or not, all you do is just watch them sooner if you don't.

Thanks for the explanation, but not having any control when control is clearly offered is still a no go for me.
It ignores your choices the other way too, you choose "Let it continue" in chapter 5, but after a few lines he flies into a rage to stop it anyways, or all the previous moments where Luke decided to stop without our input when Kathryn was fine with continuing, why even bother giving us choices if Luke can just go against them, aren't we supposed to makes choices for him?

A waste of a download, all this dev knows how to do is tease:
Forest chapter 2, the cops conveniently arrive right when they were about to go further.
Jail chapter 3 (I think), he conveniently cums just when she wants to move closer (she wants him to fuck her), and it clears up her mind.
Metro chapter 4, she conveniently arrives at her stop right before she puts his dick in her mouth.
Sex shop chapter 5, Luke conveniently doesn't want it to happen anymore after we just made the choice for him to want it to happen.

All these "convenient" interruptions or reasons from Luke to stop are pissing me off, tease me once, that's fun, tease me twice, a little less fun, but still alright, but do nothing but teasing, I'm out, teases without any payoff are useless, I don't even finish the updates anymore when I encounter yet another "nothing but tease" scene in a new chapter, I'm even losing interest in the story itself because of it.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes